SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:34 am

FashionLover wrote:
HEA wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

It was edited I won't dispute that, but what we saw and the conversations that we heard also happened. Rachel has said her fiancé had it the hardest. and yes, it's illogical for them to pretend how amazing the MTP went, that's why I was pointing it out.

Yes, Peter did continue to show his true colors, and everyone seemed to love them so I'm not stressing

I get your point.

But it was obvious that out of the 3, Bryan got more fire than the other 2. They even fell for the Peter on the floor with the kid while they were all making standing in a circle with a awwwwwwe on their face like a well rehearsed scene (peter is very good at using kids in this show, not the first time). (not talking about eric but he was also very much liked)

So for me, they were very tough on Bryan but overall, he went out of this with honors.

I am also not stressing about Peter's true colors, bring it on!!! This will give more brownies point to Eric the next bach!!! :jumpyay:

This legitimately just made my morning, and not in a snarky way. I truly laughed out loud at this. I personally think he's just good with kids, not using them for his mission to secure the next lead role as bachelor.

Please someone tell me how to snip, I don't wanna be quoting whole passages every time

wait my SC then... I am sure you will have a good laugh to see the BL Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 am

Rachelsseason wrote:https://youtu.be/EdQIyLeTEWQ

well I understand rachel's confusion. Bryan said his wife would be #1 at the first question but then the mother REPEATED the same question AGAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 am

Bottom line for me is that the show pretty much requires an engagement now, unless you want to just go ahead and throw yourself under the bus for them by not doing it, your going to be engaged.  It means differ things to each final couple, IMO.

But Rachel has repeatedly said she didn't just want a bf at the end of this she wanted an engagement.  I think that's kind of nuts and I'd never get engaged to someone that quickly while dating 25+ Other people.  But I'd never do the show and its not about me.  No matter how realistic Peter may be being, he and Rachel are not on the same page, IMO.  And I honestly don't think he'd ever get there with her. But if Rachel wants and engagement and he knows there's no way he's getting there, I don't understand why he continues to stay.  Even if she has to give him roses and keep him per production, he could chose to walk.  He hasn't and I'm over him and his awful (IMO) acting attempts.  I hope he finds his HEA, but not on my screen.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:41 am

He may be staying bec of the producers wanting him to stay for the show. He may be staying bec the role of The Bachelor is being dangled. In the bubble - he may THINK he's progressing in falling for her.

What I find odd is that Rachel continues on harping on wanting an engagement at the end of this. What about love ? Not much mention of that ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:49 am

CHO wrote:He may be staying bec of the producers wanting him to stay for the show.  He may be staying bec the role of The Bachelor is being dangled.  In the bubble - he may THINK he's progressing in falling for her.

What I find odd is that Rachel continues on harping on wanting an engagement at the end of this.  What about love ?  Not much mention of that ....

No way she was walking away from this without the Neil Lane bling. Love can come later, laugh out loud.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:51 am

Well since she's already mentioned a possible wedding time frame, I would think that love was implied. I don't think it's real love on the show anyway, that's lust and infatuation, IMO. The love happens during the time they're in hiding truly getting to know each other. Which is why Peter being F1 but not having SHVs has never made any sense to me. Past couples have emphasized just how important that time together was.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:51 am

The family is always hard on the F1. Rachel's fam were harder than many others have been but I think they're just an analytical bunch. Dad's a judge, mom is skeptical and they know it's Bryan who comes with an approach they're very uncomfortable/unfamiliar with. He's a romantic, they're pragmatists, this is the result.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:52 am

CHO wrote:He may be staying bec of the producers wanting him to stay for the show.  He may be staying bec the role of The Bachelor is being dangled.  In the bubble - he may THINK he's progressing in falling for her.

What I find odd is that Rachel continues on harping on wanting an engagement at the end of this.  What about love ?  Not much mention of that ....

I belive there is a BONUS if you got engaged at the end, money talks!!! Anyone else remember how adamant Jillian was about an engagement?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:52 am

One thing that doesn't add up
Rachel said this is a season of firsts ...the person she had a lot of firsts with is Peter
- first one out of the limo
- first one on one
- first time riding a private yet with him
- first time going to a winery with him
- first cork 

I mean i feel as if they make it seem he's not going to win and then boom, Peter comes through in the clutch.

Also during her first interview with GMA at the start of the season she nodded and laughed when they showed Peter dancing during Ellen

These are the only things that keep me from fully believing Bryan won 
All JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:57 am

What I find odd is that Rachel continues on harping on wanting an engagement at the end of this.  What about love ?  Not much mention of that

To me Rachel reeked of desperation at this point. Of course she should pick Bryan ... that's the only way she can save face. It's a no brainer! AMOAA

What happened to that strong woman that she pruported herself to be? SMH
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:03 am

richmondrose wrote:

What I find odd is that Rachel continues on harping on wanting an engagement at the end of this.  What about love ?  Not much mention of that

To me Rachel reeked of desperation at this point. Of course she should pick Bryan ... that's the only way she can save face. It's a no brainer! AMOAA

What happened to that strong woman that she pruported herself to be?  SMH
I don't think that woman ever existed, was just waiting for a baddy to get her in trouble imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:04 am

Unless peter does a huge turnaround I really can't picture him sitting down with Neil lane...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702