SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by hooked4 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If I'm reading the right comment, to me she got ticked for being told she's book smart not relationship smart. I don't see it a support for either one other than sticking up for herself.

I'm pretty sure it's not about the quote itself, but rather the timing of Peter blocking the troll at the same time Rachel is clapping back. IMO
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 am

T4p.

Wow that Peter troll is delusional.

Another prime example of how he has been elevated to deity status by some.
How many of these whacko sm fans are out there ????
And of course the lead does not deserve him laugh out loud.
Okay then.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 am

Rachel doesn't deserve Peter of all people? rofl

Like I said earlier, our girl is feisty and smart. She can out-wit any troll if she wants to bother.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 am

The mere fact that Peter blocked the person given what was stated is a good indication of who he is as a person. Whether he's with Rachel or not doesn't take away from this.

It's not the first time he has done this either, the only difference is that Rachel responded. Imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This is her response. I don't see it support for either of them, but herself, and rightly so. But I could see how it could go both ways. She could have not liked the 'gag'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWjGpUPjoqt/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en
therachlindsay
therachlindsay@15child_of_god15 I've got all the smarts. And I'm smart enough to reply to your little self one time and then let you live to only be relevant in my comments. You don't know me, you don't know what happened and you don't know anything about anybody else other than what they choose to show via social media and television. I'm so tired of you on my page. Please go elsewhere and find a home and a logical opinion. Hopefully you will find smarts there too

I am really not trying to open any huge debate can of worms but if I'm being completely honest, that part about the guy not knowing anybody else than what they choose to show via social media and television made me feel like while not necessarily shade at Peter, she is sort of saying something I felt like, that all the people deifying Peter don't really know him. No, it doesn't mean he's this awful, evil monster but it is ridiculous to make claims of Rachel not being good enough for Peter when all they know of Peter is what they see on social media and edited hours of television. Again, please no pitchforks but it's honestly how I read the comment.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:55 am

Oh man laugh out loud Rachel is my hero. She gives no sh!ts! I don't see it as proof either way in who F1 is but I definitely think she's going to be standing up for her man (imo B) come August.

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:02 am

lleyki wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This is her response. I don't see it support for either of them, but herself, and rightly so. But I could see how it could go both ways. She could have not liked the 'gag'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWjGpUPjoqt/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en
therachlindsay
therachlindsay@15child_of_god15 I've got all the smarts. And I'm smart enough to reply to your little self one time and then let you live to only be relevant in my comments. You don't know me, you don't know what happened and you don't know anything about anybody else other than what they choose to show via social media and television. I'm so tired of you on my page. Please go elsewhere and find a home and a logical opinion. Hopefully you will find smarts there too

I am really not trying to open any huge debate can of worms but if I'm being completely honest, that part about the guy not knowing anybody else than what they choose to show via social media and television made me feel like while not necessarily shade at Peter, she is sort of saying something I felt like that all the people deifying Peter don't really know him. No, it doesn't mean he's this awful, evil monster but it is ridiculous to make claims of Rachel not being good enough for Peter when all they know of Peter is what they see on social media and edited hours of television. Again, please no pitchforks but it's honestly how I read the comment.
I see something similar, except not really the focus on Peter but the focus on how she's silly for falling for Bryan's "lines". It's almost like she's saying people can't judge her or her relationship with Bryan based on an edited storyline on television.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:07 am

lleyki wrote:
I am really not trying to open any huge debate can of worms but if I'm being completely honest, that part about the guy not knowing anybody else than what they choose to show via social media and television made me feel like while not necessarily shade at Peter, she is sort of saying something I felt like that all the people deifying Peter don't really know him. No, it doesn't mean he's this awful, evil monster but it is ridiculous to make claims of Rachel not being good enough for Peter when all they know of Peter is what they see on social media and edited hours of television. Again, please no pitchforks but it's honestly how I read the comment.
This is how I saw it as well. Honestly, browsing the post, which has nothing to do with the show, there is post after post of who Rachel should pick, and questioning her intelligence if she picks Bryan, and how Peter is so perfect, etc. I feel like she just got tired of it and reached a breaking point.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:10 am

I read it both ways too - you don't know Peter, so stop making him out to be some godlike hero; you don't know Bryan, stop making him out to be the scum of the earth. I also think she's really pissed at the widespread belief that her relationship with Bryan is purely physical, which is why I think she brought up the lust and infatuation thing at the ESPYs.

I also would love to understand the hero worship of Peter. I really don't have any strong feelings about him either way, but it's just crazy to me than a run-of-the-mill hot personal trainer has inspired this much passion. I kind of understood it when it came to Emily or Jason, because of their backstories, but Peter? Really? IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:33 am

I don't even think Peter is that good looking! I think both him and Bryan have good qualities and honestly, I just want all parties involved be happy after the show. IF Bryan is f1, I hope Peter expands his business and takes every opportunity come his way, may it be the next lead or not. IF Peter is f1, I hope people will leave Bryan alone and he goes back to his normal happy life, in Miami or somewhere else.

I just wish this season to be over soon! Can you imagine how Rachel Peter and Bryan are feeling now? I bet they all want it be over so they can go back to their lives.
All JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:43 am

I think it is also the fact that poster has been on her page saying silly things for quite awhile now so she probably had enough.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:36 am

I'm just here clapping! at how she put the troll away. It reminded me of how she closed the book on DeMario too. Masterful.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal