SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:22 pm

And of course the meet the parents outfit which was light blue. I was not counting that since it was very obvious he got to MTP.
So we can say two outfits minus MTP or at least three when counting MTP.

For Peter, with the sitting on the floor scene, it seemed that he was wearing the grey sweater then removed it.
So we have the grey sweater and the green one for sure.
The white t-shirt can be an additional outfit or not.
Either way, it shows that he has at least two more dates (not counting MTP since the scenes don't seem to belong).
Which in conclusion means he got FD + LCD at least.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:22 pm

SFoster wrote:RS put up a pic of Peter going to MTP, walking up to the house with Rachel carrying flowers. Peter was wearing a light blue chambray shirt to MTP. So he has 3 more outfits in addition to that one in the previews. That says F2 to me.

I think it was some type of button down, non of the outfits that've been shown on the previews
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm

SFoster wrote:RS put up a pic of Peter going to MTP, walking up to the house with Rachel carrying flowers. Peter was wearing a light blue chambray shirt to MTP. So he has 3 more outfits in addition to that one in the previews. That says F2 to me.

Oups didn't see this before my post. All in all, same conclusion indeed. He has at least two dates after MTP since the two outfits we are talking about are spotted in night time scenes.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@richmondrose if you look at Billy's IG story, that didn't look like a business meeting. They were celebrating someone's birthday. It was Peter, Billy and two women at the same table.

Thanks @Ilovepeter. I don't have IG so I never see the "whole story".  So I guess he was spending time with old friends. Still doesn't rule out getting together with Rachel later. imo

Peter changed his IG profile pic to him and the guy he was with saying something about the anniversary of a 10 year bromance. Yeah, nothing implies partying, IMO. Just looks like he was visiting with his friend and there was 1 other woman on the IG story. They were eating pop rocks (?)......I guess, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:25 pm

sfrank wrote:
adf23 wrote:Playing devil's advocate, the restaurant he was at closed at 10pm.  Even if he were F1, we all know he is there, he can't just go ghost.  He has to go out and have his face seen, Rachel has to go about her week as usual.

Also, as a reminder- Rachel was in Miami last weekend. Both nights she was there, she partied til the wee hours of the night with her girls, per IG story.    

In both cases, neither she nor Bryan/Peter can just vanish, when it's confirmed that they are in the same location.  

The only point on Bryan I will make is that the day after the softball game he pointed an IG story saying he was very tried. I could not help wondering what he was tried from since he was home and not yet back to work. I thought perhaps he met up with Rachel.

I assumed he was out with Will after the game. Plus Rachel was already in LA by then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:27 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:And of course the meet the parents outfit which was light blue. I was not counting that since it was very obvious he got to MTP.
So we can say two outfits minus MTP or at least three when counting MTP.

For Peter, with the sitting on the floor scene, it seemed that he was wearing the grey sweater then removed it.
So we have the grey sweater and the green one for sure.
The white t-shirt can be an additional outfit or not.
Either way, it shows that he has at least two more dates (not counting MTP since the scenes don't seem to belong).
Which in conclusion means he got FD + LCD at least.

can you please link to the appropriate SC please?
I tried but could not find it on this thread
i would like to see the white tee zith the grey sweater
thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 pm

If this is any other season, Peter is any other contestant, I'd think most sleuthers would say, the lack of SHV for him proves he's not f1. I am not trying to be snarky towards his fans, if it sounds like that, I apologize in advance.

I try to follow past seasons patterns and also think logically, SHV is a private time for the lead and f1, they are holed up somewhere, not out ang about. If they step outside,  they wear disguises, like Kaitlyn, Jojo. Peter being in LA gave me pause but he's seen in public, out at night with Billy and at least two females doesn't sound SHV to me. If he really loves Rachel, I assume he wants to spend as much time as possible with her the first night he got there, right?
For Peter to be f1, people have to come up with all different scenarios to explain why he's in Madison for most weekends, like July 4th Rachel was staying his parents house, (no handlers around?), her taking long route /multiple connections to avoid paparazzi so that's why she's photographed at LAX on July 5th... really? I don't get it:scratch: question

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 pm

I noticed that Bryan, Dean, and Peter all wear gray for HTDs. Eric wears blue. Bryan wears red and gray, which is the color of Rachel's sheets and blanket from yesterday. Here's another gray shirt Bryan is wearing in the previews. Bryan and Dean both wear a lot of gray, don't they? I guess gray is a popular color these days anyway.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 pm

This one.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 D3e73e34cf810b16d851a342d71ca6a2_zpsuerz8fwe
Source

Not even sure it's grey or green anymore laugh out loud

His other outfits (even though this is not sc thread not sure we should continue here).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 6fd479ce4632a594211f9f96ffd9bebf_zpssgeaodgb

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 16502627d37474f70570ef068904e928_zpsvrboupdz

Same source
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:39 pm

@sdmom that is also why I think he is not F1, apart from when he was MIA twice or so he has mainly been in Madison.

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:This one.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 D3e73e34cf810b16d851a342d71ca6a2_zpsuerz8fwe
Source

Not even sure it's grey or green anymore laugh out loud

His other outfits (even though this is not sc thread not sure we should continue here).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 6fd479ce4632a594211f9f96ffd9bebf_zpssgeaodgb

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 16502627d37474f70570ef068904e928_zpsvrboupdz

Same source

thanks Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Rachel's busy today 

(I think this will be a phone interview)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 12 18559334_1922540757968903_7979669294571061248_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU2MDk2NTAxMDI1NDc3Nzk3Mg%3D%3D

& according to her IG story, she's been up since 3:45am

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal