SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:10 am

@LeapofFaith, agreed....in contrast to Nikki that also traveled last year for vacation, we found out when the paps followed her at the airport and released the pics...meanwhile we have Laura announcing it on SM, just makes no sense to me but we continue to sleuth yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:12 am

Okay, I changed the name for the No Discussion thread for possible F1 here to include F1-F4 sleuthing too.

This way posts for sleuthed info for possible F4 can be put there for easy retrieval otherwise it's hard to find them later on in the season.

Please feel free to copy any posts from this thread that are sleuthed for possible F4 or F1 into that thread. TYSM
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:20 am

Bringing this over here as it provides more details about the F7 girls that we can use to sleuth the F1-F6. Poster @Hearts_And_Roses placed in bold the items that match what we know about Matty or have heard him say about his ideal girl. IMO Lisa is the best match on paper followed by Elise and Elora. So nothing about Laura regarding the outdoors, a bit surprised about that.

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia-meet-the-22-bachelorettes/news-story/9cc05f4402b63b78cbb1b41926229878

Awesome @LeapofFaith

Interesting, the only photo missing is the Perth girls...  no

Let's compare the front runners...

• Lisa — 24 — Down to earth and self-proclaimed “legend” Lisa lives in the moment. The 24-year-old model loves getting outdoors and being active. Lisa believes love is about accepting each another for who you are. She is looking for a kind and funny partner who loves adventure, travelling and is “just a huge babe in general”.

• Elora — 27 — World traveller and wanderlust chaser, Elora is exotic, mysterious and ready to find her king to help build her empire. The outspoken personal trainer is looking for a disciplined gentleman with a wild heart, who can prove her wrong about love. The Tahitian-born Bachelorette’s perfect date is anywhere near the ocean, enjoying quality time and simple pleasures, while talking about life dreams.

• Laura — 30 — A down-to-earth city girl with a gypsy heart, Laura is all about being authentic. The self-confessed “big flirt” has always been a free spirit but is now looking to find her one true love.

• Cobie — 30 — Excitable Cobie describes herself as a “unicorn in a girl’s body, a positive happy-go-lucky munchkin who is a bit weird and quirky”. The Queensland coal plant operator believes she has the best job in the world and is looking for someone with whom she can create memories.

• Tara — 27 — Animated and confident, Tara is attracted to people with great personalities. Her friends describe her as “refreshing”, as she is always 100% herself. The 27-year-old nanny is a decent cook who loves her food and is “not afraid to voice her fire” if people are closed-minded.

• Elise — 29 — Adventure lover Elise prides herself on always aiming to be the best she can be. The former Australian hockey player loves water sports, training with friends and ran the New York Marathon last year.

The best write-up according to what Matty wants is Lisa IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:31 am

I like the sound of Lisa! Looking forward to seeing how Matty and her interact as the only thing giving me pause is her age.....
So imo F4 are looking like Lisa,Elise,Tara and Laura??Elora maybe F4/5.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:35 am

@LeapofFaith, IA with you but I am torn between Lisa and Elora to round up the F4. Waitng patiently for the season promo SCs to determine which one of them made it to F4.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:42 am

mercieme wrote:@LeapofFaith, IA with you but I am torn between Lisa and Elora to round up the F4. Waitng patiently for the season promo SCs to determine which one of them made it to F4.

I can't see Elora very active on SM....and i think AAL mentioned usually the first single dates have HTDs....Do you know when was Lisas last SM activity?? I can't find that awesome list someone(sorry can't remember who) made up with all the SM activity but if i rack my brain i think it was in june??!! so yeah IA will be great to finally have SC to sleuth thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:14 am

The SCs and other sleuthing I think will be more indicative of F1 rather than what the lead says pre-season or how the women are described (most past leads say a few things that match traits of more than just their F1 when describing their "match"). So will keep an eye out for that as I think what Matty will say about what he is looking for will match with more than one girl as it does for most leads and how they talk about the show.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:18 am

I feel like I am overlooking Tara....

So far pre-season, Tara:
- has been seen/highlighted in the promos
- has pic/video of her on official SM
- has "meet Tara" video on the tenplay site
- is posted about in media articles as cover photo
- sleuthed to be in F4
- sleuthed to have a SD
- has SM activity May 16 (FRC said to be around May 19) when she changed her profile pic (but past F1s/Alex have had SM activity so not sure?)

A lot of this is F1-like pattern for the show's past F1s so will be keeping an eye on Tara just in case. That said, I don't see Tara as F1 mostly because of her SM activity but will see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I feel like I am overlooking Tara....

So far pre-season, Tara:
- has been seen/highlighted in the promos
- has pic/video of her on official SM
- has "meet Tara" video on the tenplay site
- is posted about in media articles as cover photo
- sleuthed to be in F4
- sleuthed to have a SD
- has SM activity May 16 (FRC said to be around May 19) when she changed her profile pic (but past F1s/Alex have had SM activity so not sure?)

A lot of this is F1-like pattern for the show's past F1s so will be keeping an eye on Tara just in case. That said, I don't see Tara as F1 mostly because of her SM activity but will see.

I was just thinking the same thing... I haven't ruled Tara out yet. According to Osher, all the girls think she's hilarious. Now as you said before @AllAboutLove when Osher talks someone up it's usually a bad sign, but I think she might just genuinely be hilarious, which will appeal to Matty. I'd actually really like to know what goes wrong if she's not F1 because she's absolutely gorgeous, hilarious and seems genuinely lovely by the promo. I'm not sure why he'd let her go... unless he just connects better to someone else of course.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:49 am

IA re Tara.....she seems delightful and IMO will be a fan favorite. That said I think there will also be a couple of girls that will be fan favs but we will see who the audience via SM gravitates towards as F1 for Matty.

It's the FB profile pic change that has me not sure that she is F1. Alex was the only past FI that I recollect having SM activity and it was attributed IIRC using that to keep in touch with her son. Snez said post show that she kept in touch with her daughter via telephone.

But yeah should be interesting how Tara is let go if not F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:20 am

OK so I just watched the first 20 mins of seasons 1-3.  Season 4 is currently unavailable on TenPlay for me - not sure if it is for everyone else?  Anyway I was looking for limo order, special music, and anything else significant about he F1 & F2s arrivals and I have come up with some interesting things:

General stats:

Sam W

Snez F1
3rd girl shown in the start of episode flash-forward
First girl out of limo
Noticeably special music, long meeting chat, ITM moment gushing about Lead

Lana F2
Intruder - not shown in episode 1.

Sarah F3
Full intro video before limo arrivals
Second out of limo

Blake

Sam F1
Third intro video. Shown at a family BBQ - same as Blake's intro vid
Second out of limo
Long meeting chat, ITM gushing about Lead

Lisa F2
Very brief meeting chat - hardly anything shown.  No ITM comments from either of them after meeting.

[Interesting that F3 (and subsequent Blake G/F) Louise got a much longer meeting conversation including a prop (cocktail)]

Tim

Anna F1
First intro video - focus on her education/career and the fact that she's never had a boyfriend
Really far down the order of girls arriving (I actually lost count)
Noticeably special music, long meeting chat, ITM moment gushing about Lead.

Rochelle F2
Before Anna - short meeting chat, nothing noteworthy at all

So statistically I saw no real pattern regarding order out of the limo, BUT, there are some very clear consistencies across all 3 seasons I watched:

ALL F1s have a long meeting chat with Lead.  Most have special music as they are walking up.  ALL have an ITM immediately after where they are absolutely gushing about the Lead, complimenting their looks/personality etc.  They all look flushed and giddy with excitement/happiness.  They then cut back to the Lead saying something positive about F1.  Immediately after this the F1 is often shown walking into the room of girls and how they are received by/interact with the others.

ALL F1s are shown to be nervous and slightly awkward/goofy (Sam tripped, Snez forgot to ask Sam's name, Anna with lipstick on her teeth).  They all comment on their "mistakes"/goofs in their post-meeting ITM. This may be a uniquely Australian thing - Aussies do love our humour and "dagginess" IMO - or it could just be a general way of showing the F1s as vulnerable/"real people" and endearing the audience to F1 right from the start.

So that's what I'll be watching for on episode 1 (especially in relation to Elise and Laura).  In particular I will be looking for this very specific editing sequence:

1. Girl meets Matty, possible special music while walking up
2. Long chat during which girl is awkward in some way
3. ITM of girl immediately after, gushing about Matty and commenting on her awkwardness
4. Cuts back to Matty who says something positive about girl
5. Back to girl entering the mansion, showing how she is received by others.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:36 am

That's a great synopsis @Bobette yes

One clarification, for Sam W's season, Sarah was the F3 and Lana the intruder was F2.

I will try to watch the old episodes and check out the clues you listed, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy