SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:I would hope they wouldn't have put anyone on the show who doesn't want kids ever.  That would be disrespectful to Matty and a deliberate disregard of what he said he was looking for.  

Far more likely IMO as you say that Laura just doesn't want them right away which I think is sensible and fair enough.  It won't be good enough for Matty's sister but if she seriously want/expects him to rush into having kids with a woman he's only just met just so her kid can have a playmate that's selfish and a disgrace, IMO.

I actually think they totally would put someone on the show who is not what Matty has said he is looking for. That's the show. There won't be any "drama" if they put 22 girls who all want the same things as Matty... or any lead for that matter. Just like with any other season, they cast the girls regardless of the lead. Maybe a few they may see as potential matches but the majority are cast to tell a story. It's nothing new and has nothing to do with Matty or respecting him. This is a tv show and they will cast accordingly. 

If Laura is F1, as I stated above, it's probably more so that she doesn't want kids right away. If she doesn't want kids at all and Matty still chooses her, then him going around in interviews saying even if he was in love with someone but they didn't want kids he would breakup and it would be a dealbreaker would be BS that Matty is saying.

jmo

I totally agree only a handful of girls are put on the show as legitimate "wifeys" and the rest are fluff/filler/drama.  IMO only Flo, Elise, Laura and possibly Lisa were cast as serious options.  

Tara is hilarious to watch and has been open about wanting kids, but I think she'd be a bit "too much" for Matty on a daily basis.  With Lisa I saw little chemistry, and she seems too young for Matty and not ready for kids, IMO.  Elora is beautiful and lovely but lacks the kind of sophistication I think Matty is drawn to.  I like Flo a lot but IMO she doesn't seem to be taking things very seriously and I think she would have been the same no matter who the Lead was. To me she doesn't seem to be there "for Matty".

But I would think (hope) that Laura was one of the legitimate options.  If they've deliberately cast someone who ticks so many of this other boxes, but then lacks this one major priority then wow, they have really screwed him over.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 pm

After watching 6 episodes and reading all the spoilers, I'm putting my bet on Laura and Tara as final two. Need to see a second date with each to decide who Matty likes best.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi All hi

I am new at this but i have been lurking for awhile. BTW Great sleuthing on here, so impressed!! Anyway I've decided to finally join in on discussions with fellow bach fans, as the water cooler bach talk at work was getting lonesome Hugesmile  

I haven't sleuthed pre season as i just tend to watch when its on and try and guess who the lead will fall in love with.  So far watching US Bach and Aussie Bach i have picked all the F1s except for Catherine(seans season) so not a bad track record!!!

Anyway lets hope i can keep it going with my predictions -
IMHO
F1 is Laura,
F2 Florence,
F3 Tara,
and F4 i will just put Elise here because everyone is saying she makes it to F2. Seriously though i don't know how? I don't even know who she is! We are up to episode 7! and usually by this point i would have a fair idea of who all the girls are and at the very least who the leads favourites are.

IMHO I can't see Elora going far i just don't see Matty interested in her (my opinion might change after the overnight date but i doubt it), and Lisa i just don't think she is interested in him (actually i am getting this feeling from a lot of the girls and vice versa).....This season is a bit off scratch I don't know if it is Matty J as lead, or if its the woman? All the attention is on the dra-mahh! and like i said, the girls seem disinterested in Matty and him in them.. I can't put my finger on it  Rolling Eyes

In saying all this the only girl i see Matty interested in is Laura.  The date they had seemed to have it all from awkward moments, to hilarious moments and to top it off HOT moments, i felt the chemistry with that kiss! it was off the charts. My prediction of course may change when more episodes air, not usually though, but because this season seems so off they just might!  peace
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 pm

welcomebanner @BabygotBach. Thanks for posting and hope you keep joining us in the sleuthing fun. We will be at the halfway point by end of this week post Epsiode 8 on Thursday, hopefully we get more SCs to sleuth to decipher how things wil shake out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:47 pm

mercieme wrote:welcomebanner @BabygotBach. Thanks for posting and hope you keep joining us in the sleuthing fun. We will be at the halfway point by end of this week post Epsiode 8 on Thursday, hopefully we get more SCs to sleuth to decipher how things wil shake out.

Thanks for the welcome!! SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

How many episodes are remaining? Usually only around 12-13 episodes is this correct? I just can't see any other girl catching up to the other girls who have had single dates. Though i was wrong with Catherine and she was a late bloomer on Seans season and still one of my favourite seasons along with Des's Bachelorette season awwww
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 pm

@BabygotBach....the Aussie series film longer that the US franchise series. They started filming around Mar 4th and we sleuthed that filming ended around May 19th or 20th so about 2.5 months of filming. There will be a total of 16 episodes. IMO upcoming episodes 7 and 8 this week are the last chance for us to see any other potential real contender in action with Matty for a first SD. We do know that there is a second date for one of the girls on Thursday's episode (speculated as Elora).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm

mercieme wrote:@BabygotBach....the Aussie series film longer that the US franchise series. They started filming around Mar 4th and we sleuthed that filming ended around May 19th or 20th so about 2.5 months of filming. There wil be a total of 16 episodes. IMO upcoming episodes 7 and 8 this week are the last chance for us to see any other potential real contender in action with Matty for a first SD. We do know that there is a second date for one of the girls on Thursday's episode (speculated as Elora).

Oh ok thanks yes That is interesting, maybe Matty is the exception lead and he is the type to fall in love slowly question Excellent another Sean Lowe season with a late bloomer !? I will be watching with interest then :shocked!:
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:05 pm

mercieme wrote:I was looking for something else then it occurred to me that Matty's kissing game has changed this season at least in the first 5 SDs we have seen....he's been going for the hand straight to the face move which he only did after his second date with GL.

Here are SCs of his first kiss with GL on their croquet date; started out with hand holding and one hand to the back move; he did say to GL on this date that it was a little weird kissing in front of cameras so maybe the transformation we are seeing is because he is much comfortable now especially since we have read in a couple of interviews of the girls that he's provided encouragement to them to help them get used to the cameras.

And on a different note, that green blanket shown in the SC is still at the Bachie mansion per pics on TenPlay  giggling

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Img_0213
SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Img_0212
Source

IMHO I think they gave Matty kissing lessons. He acts like somebody that's had them.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:11 pm

@Babygotbach.....Matty said he believes in love at first conversation and I expect this to come into play with the late bloomers. He was the slow burn for Georgia and Matty believed he was her guy up until she broke the news to him at the FRC. Regardless though IMO either Matty picks one of the girls the audience already sees as a front runner now or he picks the slow burn (which he himself said in media rounds that we should watch out for)....should be interesting how/if things turn around this week.

@LoveDovez......could be possible he got kissing lessons but I for one just think he got more comfortable with the cameras Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:25 pm

@LoveDovez He kissed GL in the same way on their 2nd SD as he's been kissing all of the girls this season. So I think that's just his style.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 pm

BabyGotBach wrote:
mercieme wrote:@BabygotBach....the Aussie series film longer that the US franchise series. They started filming around Mar 4th and we sleuthed that filming ended around May 19th or 20th so about 2.5 months of filming. There wil be a total of 16 episodes. IMO upcoming episodes 7 and 8 this week are the last chance for us to see any other potential real contender in action with Matty for a first SD. We do know that there is a second date for one of the girls on Thursday's episode (speculated as Elora).

Oh ok thanks yes That is interesting, maybe Matty is the exception lead and he is the type to fall in love slowly question Excellent another Sean Lowe season with a late bloomer !? I will be watching with interest then :shocked!:  

welcomesign Hold on tight imo i think we are in for a bumpy ride with plenty of surprises 2pop
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:14 pm

@BabygotBach. Welcome1
You get my vote for funniest member name!  Always great to get a fresh perspective so thanks for joining up.

I don't think many of us would have noticed Elise had we not had significant media spoilers of their day-long bus/hockey/lemonade/spa date and rumours that he had "fallen hard" for her. A suspicious amount of media spoilers IMO but anyway, you're not alone in not really knowing who she is at this stage. Now that she's been "introduced" I'm expecting their relationship to really kick off this week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy