SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:We need to sleuth who says the word "love" at the end of the season preview. That is always usually the F1 VO!

I think I hear a TONNE of Elise in the season promo:

I think it could be Elise who says "I am falling in love with you", but then there's someone else with a girlier voice who says "I'm in love with you" right at the end - need to watch the episode again to get a lock on the girl's voices but from that two word intro from Elise ("you like?") I think she has the deepest voice and I'm pretty sure that's also Elise saying "I'm blown away" at the start.  It could also be her who says "I think he's worth the risk of being really hurt".  

I didn't hear Florence's unique accent unless that's her who says he's the "full package" - it sounds like they have a very slight NZ accent IMO but could also be Florence.

IMO Elora says "I really like him, already" and "I couldn't ask for anything more"

IMO Tara says: "I don't want to go home" - she has a distinctive nasal twang at the end of her words.

I definitely think I hear Laura saying "there is a very good chance I could be hurt in this" so IMO that's going to be her theme - fear of rejection based on past experience.

ALSO: When Osher says "true love finally prevails" he is speaking over Laura which morphs into Tara - those two are definitely in the Top 3 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Hmmm....that's odd if we get two folks saying "love"....I think that will be a first, we usually get the one person saying it but I will let @allaboutlove confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:18 pm

While I do think Laura may definitely be F1 I find it sooo bizarre how much they showed she is Georgia 2.0 and even the girls saying so

On one hand it feels a bit suss, like it was planned? Production or something? Down to Laura holding her "greatest fear" board on that F7 GD... to puns, etc.

Then, on the other hand I think maybe he sees a second chance with Georgia 2.0? Like if he genuinely was in love and heartbroken and then voila! Georgia 2.0 arrives.

Not that I am saying she is like her but that they presented it that way with the edit first episode and tying into Matty himself with his background story it just feels very.. I don't know... convenient?

It reminds me almost of Heather and Lana who was Heather 2.0. But this time a lead who was F2 and talking about being in love and only loved 2 women and most recent was Georgia and then Georgia 2.0 arrives!

Honestly don't really know what to think about it quite it...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:25 pm

@allaboutlove.....that's the only part of the. Laura is F1 theory that's has me concerned for Matty. IMO they are supposed to let him have his own story and not reference that he got GL 2.0 but who knows what's going on. I posted somewhere already that Laura is being served on a platter to us as F1 which bodes well for their love story.

Also do you guys think Elise only gets 1 SD which is the hockey / luxury yatch one....what an elaborate date for a girl one takes to F2 as predicted...at least Richie gave his lavish dates to Alex only Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm

I didn't read too much into the Georgia Love 2.0 comments, I thought they were used more to establish Jen as the villain. Georgia and Laura may look alike but personalities are wildly different IMO

Last edited by catalyst on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Re: Laura ...yeah I really don't know. It's one thing for the media or audience to say Laura is Georgia 2.0 it is another thing for the girls on the actual show to say this!

It just seems to set for a story like... Matty never got Georgia but he will get Georgia 2.0 on a platter.

So does this mean the media makes it about him not being over Georgia since night one the other contestants are saying he is into Laura because she is Georgia 2.0?

I am confuzzled (if there's such a word...)

Re: Elise ... I am not sure if her date is a 2nd SD or first. It's possible she gets SQT so her first is more elaborate? 

Matty had the same thing. His 2nd SD was much more elaborate than Lee's. I guess if Elise is not F1 but is made to look viable that a more elaborate date would help that?

Or it could be she is a slow burn F1 that's super hidden? Her Sportsbets odds make it seem there is definitely something known (at minimum that she goes far). 

Either way, I am still sleuthing all this to the end  SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 pm

@catalyst I actually thought their personalities were a lot alike. Even Laura's caption to her IG pic she posted is exactly something Georgia would post. Down to her username and love of cats
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:While I do think Laura may definitely be F1 I find it sooo bizarre how much they showed she is Georgia 2.0 and even the girls saying so

On one hand it feels a bit suss, like it was planned? Production or something? Down to Laura holding her "greatest fear" board on that F7 GD... to puns, etc.

Then, on the other hand I think maybe he sees a second chance with Georgia 2.0? Like if he genuinely was in love and heartbroken and then voila! Georgia 2.0 arrives.

Not that I am saying she is like her but that they presented it that way with the edit first episode and tying into Matty himself with his background story it just feels very.. I don't know... convenient?

It reminds me almost of Heather and Lana who was Heather 2.0. But this time a lead who was F2 and talking about being in love and only loved 2 women and most recent was Georgia and then Georgia 2.0 arrives!

Honestly don't really know what to think about it quite it...

I know exactly what you mean.  It's like at the end of 500 days of Summer when Joseph Gordon Levitt's character meets a girl named Autumn.  All a bit too perfect IMO like they couldn't have scripted it any better.  

Laura is the tick all the boxes, made to measure Matty F1 IMO.  Even the girls on the show acknowledged it - like at the start of Georgia's season when the MOT guy said "Well, it's Lee, let's all just go home".

I haven't checked social media but pretty sure the similarity would be obvious to all and sundry which would not make for a very suspenseful ending if she is F1 so the only question in my mind is, is she a decoy?

Have they actually turned everything on it's head, ditched the formula and gone the complete opposite - hiding Elise pretty much to the point of invisibility and then shocking everyone with their "out of left field" love story.

Based on track record unfortunately I do not think they've got the guts.  They may just be going with the in-your-face love story to appease disgruntled viewers from last year.  But oh boy how I would love it if they did.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:26 am

Just watching the red carpet arrivals on tenplay. Matty (mentioned on The Project that they have dropped the 'J') and Elise's intro was sweet. Music was beutiful and wonderous. As she left matty says that best dressed of the night goes to Elise. There is a lot more to this connection that we are yet to see. Also interesting that so far on tenplay they have backstories for Laura, Elora, Lisa and Belinda
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 am

Sundy wrote:Just watching the red carpet arrivals on tenplay. Matty (mentioned on The Project that they have dropped the 'J') and Elise's intro was sweet. Music was beutiful and wonderous. As she left matty says that best dressed of the night goes to Elise. There is a lot more to this connection that we are yet to see. Also interesting that so far on tenplay they have backstories for Laura, Elora, Lisa and Belinda

I just made similar comments on the SM Media thread, @Sundy.  No reason to leave out Matty calling Elise best dressed unless they're deliberately hiding it.  Plus her dress was so different to the others.  

He also didn't ask (i.e. IMO wasn't told by TPTB to ask) what she does.  When it comes out that she's in marketing, that will be a point of connection, and when he finds out she's an Olympian, that will blow his mind IMO considering how he impressed he was just with the fact that Lisa plays tennis.  

He said in an ITM that he admires passion/dedication to career and hello Olympic athlete.  Laura has all the hallmarks of F1 IMO but there is a LOT more to tell in the Matty/Elise story, I'm sure of it.

Also if not F1 I wouldn't be surprised to see Elise end up next Bachelorette.  Matty's comments on The Panel that "you never know what's round the corner" IMO hints F2 may get the Bachette gig  and the most recent Bach NZ was an ex-Olympian which the audience seemed to really admire/respect.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 am

@Bobette we will have to wait and see with Elise but she does seem hidden. I think the F3 will be Elora,Elise and Laura at the moment. But I wouldn't be surprised if Laura walks out. There seems to be some sadness around her storyline and this is echoed in the promos.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:05 am

First post, hello to everyone.
I went to the Tuesday night pre-screening at Channel 10.
Matty and Osher had a quick Q&A. Osher said that he did not pick F1 - a first for him he said. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have not seen it and thought that it was important in the scheme of things - F1 was not whom Osher would have picked for Matty, knowing him and knowing the women.
Incidentally, Matty was surprised, he did not know this. He said to Osher "Who did you think..." and drifted off... as if they could have discussed it there and then!

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy