SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:06 am

@sfrank I have not seen or heard any rumour that Rachel quit her job and wants a reality show, where did you hear/see that rumour? I am curious. She has been very vocal about going back to her normal life,which she reiterated in the interview she did with ABC president.

And Bryan did not apply to go on the show, his friend of over 15 years Pauldine applied for him. He talked about receiving a phone call in an instagram post

Just wanted to give a shout to my dear friend @pauldine for being the sole reason I was able to live out the most incredible experience of my life! That phone call on that fateful day has forever changed me! I appreciate you and I cannot thank you enough Diddy!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSZ8BJjCVx/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:06 am

@mindless, forgot about that, so maybe even the illegal activities from that movie can be appropriate comparison here laugh out loud

Overall, I agree he's the only only viable f1, no one else she could have chosen, and also agree it's a win to even have a relationship for a few months from this show. Just not sure how life long this is gonna be for her and since I love her, I'd love to see her happily ever after. Dat's all, folks laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 am

I'm sorry, but having read pretty much all posts made here about Rachel's season, I don't for a minute believe he gets away with much around here.  

He's been raked over the coals since he was first discovered, IMO.  I'm not saying some of his actions and past don't lead to some of being deserved nor am I fanning or defending him.  But I can't for the life of me see why he's been as viciously attacked IMO for some of the same stuff others have done in the past or even that other guys from the season has done, when they're given a pass.   And this has nothing to do with my personal preferences or liking him more or less than others.  

I don't care who she picked as long as she's happy with it.  If it last months or years, she still made the best choice for herself at the time and that's all you can ask for from this show IMO.  And if it doesn't work, it'll be a huge life lesson for her moving on in relationships.  If it does, well then good for her.  IMO of course.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:30 am

Maybe I'm just blind, but I haven't seen much vicious attacking. He only has a bit over 3 threads and I feel like there hasn't been much negativity since the first one. Laughing at the Player stuff or his way of kissing is hardly raking him over the goals, but that's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:37 am

mindless wrote:I feel like this guy gets away with plenty most others would not. How about that insurance fraud case? Someone on reddit looked into the case more and it seems it was settled out of court, which is why in the end the insurance company filed a stipulated order of dismissal. IMO it doesn't seem as though it was a baseless case, since the judge was pushing it forward and denied several motions to dismiss by the defendants. Why would the insurance company voluntarily drop the case unless they received a settlement? I'm no lawyer, but I tend to believe the findings. JMO.

Then there's the pyramid scheme detox tea shilling, which is dodgy as it is, but even more dodgy coming from someone calling themselves a doctor. Also reminds me of Josh and his AdvoCrap. JMO.

Well seeing as to how he works with a personal injury attorney - with people who have been injured in car accidents, they usually go after the insurance for compensation. I think it is only natural for the insurances to counter-sue or try their best to protect themselves in order to not have to pay. JMO - I work with a personal injury attorney here in Miami

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:40 am

mindless wrote:I feel like this guy gets away with plenty most others would not. How about that insurance fraud case? Someone on reddit looked into the case more and it seems it was settled out of court, which is why in the end the insurance company filed a stipulated order of dismissal. IMO it doesn't seem as though it was a baseless case, since the judge was pushing it forward and denied several motions to dismiss by the defendants. Why would the insurance company voluntarily drop the case unless they received a settlement? I'm no lawyer, but I tend to believe the findings. JMO.

Then there's the pyramid scheme detox tea shilling, which is dodgy as it is, but even more dodgy coming from someone calling themselves a doctor. Also reminds me of Josh and his AdvoCrap. JMO.

That "fraud" case was against multiple parties and chiropractic companies not just Bryan. It's not unusual for people in the medial profession especially for accidents and liability to get sued by an insurance company. Guess what insurance companies don't like to pay claims. laugh out loud. Its certainly possible they settled.

And, yes let's hang the guy for selling some teas and trying to make some extra money. Is that the worse thing ever? One of my girlfriends sell products for Beachbody(Shakeology) as a coach and she's not the devil. In fact, i can tell you that she's one of the most sincere people you will ever met.  Selling these has also not hindered ability to be fantastic wife and mother.

Neither of these things IMO demonstrate the Bryan would be bad partner for Rachel.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:40 am

mindless wrote:Maybe I'm just blind, but I haven't seen much vicious attacking. He only has a bit over 3 threads and I feel like there hasn't been much negativity since the first one. Laughing at the Player stuff or his way of kissing is hardly raking him over the goals, but that's JMO.

I agree! I think he's been very lucky on here. Other places on the internet not so much.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:45 am

No one is saying Bryan is the devil? I don't get it. He's normal like all of us, I think, shades of gray.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 am

There have been plenty of posts deleted for snarking towards members about Bryan.

One may not be aware of them because they may have already been deleted before they were read.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:48 am

I disagree. I think he is getting so much hate on things that can't be proved. The insurance company fraud case was filed against the franchise he works in, All state (insurance company) sued the franchise(The accident and Injury team) in different states(Florida, Kentucky,Pennsylvania) that they operated in and therefore a case was brought against all the head doctors of each state. The way you laid the case out is not as simple as that, anyone that is a medical practitioner(nurse, doctors e.t.c) know that insurance claims and malpractice claims are not always what they seem. I personally know a nurse that was falsely accused by a patient.
I just wish people will do their research if they are so interested in his "dubious" ways(you can do a lot with google) and not just pick/manipulate pieces to fit their narrative.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2016cv01318/515404
http://www.theaccidentandinjuryteam.com/en/our-locations/

So what? he is selling "natural detox tea", every other person in the franchise, reality stars are all shilling some sort of dodgy products, teas and supplements included but no one is using that as a yard stick of how they are in relationships. On the website, the ingredients for the products are clearly written, if you do your research and think it is dodgy then don't buy it. I know I would not.

And the most annoying claim to me is that he is a player. what proof is available? Where are the women he has played? why are they not coming forward? or throwing  slight shade on SM(trust me I have searched because I just want the best for Rachel and if there is a major issue with her F1,I don't hesitate to say something). The short term 23 yr old gf  that watches the show had nothing but good things to say about him, she could ve said bad things to gain a lot of followers online and get publicity for her business (re Jordan & Robby's ex gfs). His ex gf of 4 years follows him on instagram, RS has nothing at all on him. So how much of a player is he really?

I know he speaks in cliches, overtly passionate and might put his foot in his mouth (Ellen) but it is all a matter of personal preference. He has not shown any sign of being abusive, having anger issues , being cocky e.t.c that are really alarming when in a relationship with someone. All I have seen his him pursue Rachel, be attentive to her, ask questions about her and "treats her like a princess"..Rachel's words not mine.

I ve sleuthed Bryan more than I normally would but he seems like a fun good guy, who loves his family,co workers and very loyal to his friends. The only thing I worry about with him and Rachel is his Mom(might be overly protective) I expressed my worry on another thread and his nonchalance towards politics(which is just a personal peeve of mine). ALL JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:53 am

Actually I'm not sure what we are trying to determine? We have no control over SM trolls, but we have control over the rules here. Anyone can voice their opinions, there have been plenty of negative posts about Bryan here. There were plenty of posts trashing members for their POV of Bryan, which got deleted. For comparison, I don't even recall deleting a post in Peter's GD thread.

Do we not have enough negative posts about Bryan? What am I missing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 am

@Dessler Great post! I feel exactly the same. I am just happy that Rachel seems so happy. Why would I want to slander the guy making her feel this way? I don't think he is bad at all and IMO is the one that shows the most care/affection for Rachel at this point, and is probably just the most compatible. At the end of the day ll she can do is choose the most compatible person out of the group. I don't think Bryan is insincere, maybe just a little cheesy but that doesn't mean he deserves all the hate he's getting online. It makes me feel bad for him & Rachel sad

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit