SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Kashathediva imo they are SM bullies and probably don't care if their sm activities are traceable or not.

At the end of the day so much hate is just sad and an important and an indication of character and mental health.

Jmo.

word I agree

I hate SM bullies 🐷 Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 623245435 :sourgrapes: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 318829699

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:24 pm

IMO the majority/all the hate that goes toward Bryan is because he is not Peter because Bryan has always been the only viable competition in the eyes of the Peter fanatics. What is crazy on SM is the levels of deification of Perfect Peter and lost in the crazy is that the Bachelorette is about RACHEL finding the right man for HER. Not the demigod the masses have anointed. I shudder to think of what Rachel's life would have been like if she had chosen Peter and ever did anything less than display endless worshipful adoration toward him. Peter plays to his SM fanatics so IMO he has exacerbated this ugly situation. Suspect  no no
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:25 pm

The anti-Bryan SM/media brigade is so OTT that I feel for her and Bryan. I've been fans of couples before that have been hated on SM and it's horrible to witness, especially when the two people in question haven't even done anything bad to each other to indicate justification for the hate. And that's what I am dumbfounded by because Rach has already said many times that she is really happy with the man she chose and that he makes her feel really really loved and so far Bryan has shown that already on the show IMO that he is there for her and makes her feel loved and accepted - flaws and all - which Rach said she has never had before with any man ever. That's all anyone wants in this life... someone who loves and accepts you just the way you are - flaws and all. That she has that with Bryan? That's awesome and rare IMO and hopefully if indeed Bryan is F1 as I believe he is then I am glad she will have Bryan as her rock and hopefully the support of their families and friends because it's going to be one rough ride post-season with all the SM hate directed at them.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:33 pm

B and R will have to deal as have other female leads from past seasons. That's just the way it it u fortunately.

The last b'ette is still getting harassed by some sm crazies that are Left over from her original appearance a,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:41 pm

IMO the instant and palpable connection between Bryan and Rachel was/is so obvious and I have seen a Love story grow and mature between them as the season progresses. Bryan has impressed me with his steadfast honesty and devotion toward Rachel. And Rachel has impressed me by being aware of herself and what each of the men bring to her in regards to her happiness in the future as an engaged to be married couple. Only one man has proven himself to be what Rachel needs/wants and that man is Bryan. The smiles, love and happiness just emanate from this pairing IMO. I have high hopes that in spite of the negative SM outcry both know that what they have together is a rare find. IMO
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO the majority/all the hate that goes toward Bryan is because he is not Peter because Bryan has always been the only viable competition in the eyes of the Peter fanatics. What is crazy on SM is the levels of deification of Perfect Peter and lost in the crazy is that the Bachelorette is about RACHEL finding the right man for HER. Not the demigod the masses have anointed. I shudder to think of what Rachel's life would have been like if she had chosen Peter and ever did anything less than display endless worshipful adoration toward him. Peter plays to his SM fanatics so IMO he has exacerbated this ugly situation. Suspect  no no
All JMO

score word

ALL bold. anything bolder than bold?
all this for a guy they never met, never will
I am not sure a previous constestant received that level of adoration :brain:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:04 pm

in the video, I loved how quickly bryan reacted and held her head with his 2 hands

if they are indeed the final couple, I have good hopes if they live in texas that they will make it even with the pressure of being a mixted cultural couple. I honestly think they are strong enough to go thru that.

if she get the DWTS gig, she /they will have enough money to buy a nice house + all the extras they will have the first year right?

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:11 pm

I just saw the SM podcast calling Bryan "the South Beach Creep".... So far there's only been one contestant from this show that I have seen as a creep based on his pattern of behavior to two of his past ex-fiancees and no way do I see Bryan being like that with Rach. And I say this because before the season started I didn't care for Bryan at all from the little I had seen and thought he was totally going to be like Josh M.

Instead, I was totally surprised by how Bryan has been... From my perspective: sincerely there for Rachel 100% in every way (emotionally, physically, etc), a good listener to many of the other guys, being no-drama overall and a place/person that makes Rach feel "safe" - so support and rock for Rach, someone Rach feels she is 100% accepted by- flaws and all - and the only man who has ever made her feel this way, is an open book with her and honest and not hiding anything from her, able and willing to talk about anything with Rach - flaws and all, very mature and rational about things that other F1s have lost their heads about, and on and on...

Ultimately, Bryan has been so different from what I thought he would be. In fact, I'd say he's the only contestant I've truly done a 180 with and like Rach herself said with her own concerns that Bryan's own actions have matched his words and that's what stands out to me most. In a way, I guess I have a similar pov trajectory that Rach herself has had regarding Bryan and him being sincere. And so far I haven't seen anything that gives me evidence to support Bryan being anything less than genuine towards Rachel and certainly not a "creep."

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just saw the SM podcast calling Bryan "the South Beach Creep".... So far there's only been one contestant from this show that I have seen as a creep based on his pattern of behavior to two of his past ex-fiancees and no way do I see Bryan being like that with Rach. And I say this because before the season started I didn't care for Bryan at all from the little I had seen and thought he was totally going to be like Josh M.

Instead, I was totally surprised by how Bryan has been... From my perspective: sincerely there for Rachel 100% in every way (emotionally, physically, etc), a good listener to many of the other guys, being no-drama overall and a place/person that makes Rach feel "safe" - so support and rock for Rach, someone Rach feels she is 100% accepted by- flaws and all - and the only man who has ever made her feel this way, is an open book with her and honest and not hiding anything from her, able and willing to talk about anything with Rach - flaws and all, very mature and rational about things that other F1s have lost their heads about, and on and on...

Ultimately, Bryan has been so different from what I thought he would be. In fact, I'd say he's the only contestant I've truly done a 180 with and like Rach herself said with her own concerns that Bryan's own actions have matched his words and that's what stands out to me most. In a way, I guess I have a similar pov trajectory that Rach herself has had regarding Bryan and him being sincere. And so far I haven't seen anything that gives me evidence to support Bryan being anything less than genuine towards Rachel and certainly not a "creep."

JMO

Yes. I love that Rachel is aware that he is a smooth talker which is what a lot of people judge him for but obviously his actions match his words if she was able to look past it. It would be different if she was always 100% hanging on every word he said. She is seen questioning his sincerity throughout the whole show so far, just like the audience is. She's proven to have great judgement with her decisions so far, whic would this be any different

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:07 pm

This subject has been discussed to death - the chiropractor clinic and all of the head doctors were sued by an insurance company. One of the doctors was Bryan.  The case was eventually dismissed. I for one don't find insurance companies a sympathetic party but hey that's me.

And you know his underwear was dirty how? Was it a scratch and sniff?! rofl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 pm

@sfrank
And you know his underwear was dirty how? Was it a scratch and sniff?
As I step away from my dinner plate. eatcrow
Vs. the good ole real scratch and sniff of the half nudie below the waist selfie of TOG earlier today. Make sure to use that hand sanitizer before shredding the lettuce dear.
Now back to the regularly scheduled program...

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 pm

@sfrank laugh out loud I was also gonna ask how do we know the underwear is dirty? We are not sleuthing the pic enough, y'all. laugh out loud Just kidding.

The hate on IG or Twitter is nothing like the one comment I saw on the YouTube video of the preview of Bryan's hometown. Needless to say, certain fan was melting down over Rachel calling Bryan "baby" and attacked Rachel viciously in the most disgusting and racist manner. Usually I can't be bothered with run of the mill hate in SM because meh, it happens every season to a certain extent but that comment was so vile towards RACHEL that I had to report it. Hope it's not there anymore.

Both Rachel and Bryan seem mature enough to withstand SM hate, so I don't worry too much for them. Bryan in particular already received most of it but he hasn't shown that he's a sensitive flower so far. Haha.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit