SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by BlueStarsShiver Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Alanna wrote:Such a cute fan video Smiley They were so cute even before they were all "in love"! And I just saw that a girl spotted them about an hour or two ago. She randomly also ran into Rachel and Jerome, who are in dallas, so looks like Jo & Jo weren't in CT yet.
The celebrity draft doesn't start til 7 PM tomorrow so I think they will either leave tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm actually really excited to see who they draft. Will JoJo pick a lot of Dallas players? and I wonder if Jordan helped her study the players?! I haven't played fantasy football in years so I can't wait to see how they do.
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks for the vid @ Elena.Shayk, I love it.

Jordan is co hosting Izzy and Spain with Jason Fitz at ESPN radio for 4 hrs. I'm currently listening and he mentioned jokingly that they are not that cool so he does not know why they are invited to the celebrity fantasy draft laugh out loud.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:01 pm

New interview with JoJo:

http://m.eonline.com/news/873493/the-bachelorette-s-jojo-fletcher-gives-wedding-update-it-s-becoming-a-conversation

She and Jordan talked about planning a wedding recently and they will just go with the flow when it comes to planning and see where the planning goes. They just feel more settled and normal a year later. She's so proud of him for all of his continued hard work and she loves seeing him with his family. When he's working, she's working (something we've all noticed) and it hasn't affected them whatsoever.

She said his full time gig with SEC is a blessing. He was technically per diem last year, so the full time gig every weekend is super exciting for him. We obviously know he'll be busy for 3-4 months since half of his week will be in Dallas while the other half will be on site for a game.

Also of note, they plan on purchasing their own home. Wish we got more info on that!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Thanks for posting, @ash2214!! I can't watch right now so maybe I'm missing some context but I don't understand what go with the flow for wedding planning can mean? Like every wedding needs to be planned, no matter how many vendors are beating down your door or how small it is. I'm sure Jo is aware of all this though and probably doesn't need my peanut gallery advice laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:49 pm

@Alanna laugh out loud I hate when articles don't give videos so we don't get the full context, but I think she was saying even though they're talking about the wedding more now, and it's becoming more real in terms of planning, that doesn't mean they're now going to go full steam ahead and get it planned soon and be married soon, especially with Jordan's busy season coming up.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks for posting, @ash2214!! I can't watch right now so maybe I'm missing some context but I don't understand what go with the flow for wedding planning can mean? Like every wedding needs to be planned, no matter how many vendors are beating down your door or how small it is. I'm sure Jo is aware of all this though and probably doesn't need my peanut gallery advice laugh out loud
It's in reference to the fact that life is about to get quite busy for them for the next couple months and they obviously don't know what to expect in terms of their schedules, etc., so they're going to take wedding planning as it goes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:55 pm

Ahh okay, and whether or not that's true, it's good to say anyway just so folks don't start freaking out when there's no date announced soon laugh out loud thanks guys!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 am

@Alanna exactly. It's nice that it appears that it's now more of a topic of discussion for them as she said they just took the first year to be together and there was zero pressure of a wedding. But it's also nice that she's saying it doesn't mean they will be married six months from now essentially. It allows for them to still not have that pressure if they decide their wedding will be a year or a year and a half from now.

It's always nice hearing how proud she is of him and I also like how she mentioned when he works she is too, which is something we've all noticed from day one laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:08 am

At the end of the radio show, Jason confirmed he and Jordan will have their own radio show back in the fall /winter. The announcement will come soon.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:38 am

It's a good thing he invested in some top notch equipment so he won't have to travel to Jason this time around laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 am

Jojo's outfit at BeautyConLA. Just elegant.
https://instagram.com/p/BXtbqUvhPwx/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:19 am

Jojo with friends that went to see Ed Sheeran's concert.
https://instagram.com/p/BXrAB5IFLVl/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel