SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:38 pm

For some reason, I just flashed back to their own afr and am imaging if Baddy gives any advice to the new couple, Jo will act like it's the bestest, most wisest advice ever given to anyone no matter what advice he gives laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:02 pm

One of my favorites moments ever from these two was the ATFR when Jordan destroyed CH. laugh out loud

I remember not long before Jordan came on stage, CH flat out asked JoJo if she had met Aaron yet and he asked what the family dynamic was like. She handled it well and talked about how awesome his family was, but you could tell she was upset about it. Jordan then came out and when CH asked him about it he was basically like NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS laugh out loud

He was just like JoJo is my fiancé. From this point forward our families matter to just JoJo and I and our relationship will be kept private. It was awesome laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:23 pm

Do we know for sure if our lovebirds would be at the Aftr tonight? if so, then i'll watch. otherwise , i'll just watch J&J version which is so real and authentic to me. Besides, I love to watch Jordan demolish CH and put him to shame in Jordan's handling of the intrusive and out of line questioning. It really showed how skillfully Jordan told CH to shut up without really saying the harsh words.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:34 pm

I'm just selfish and want a picture of the baddies together JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 37 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:36 pm

We don't know for sure. All we know is that JoJo has an event she will be at this upcoming weekend, but that's not until Saturday and Sunday. IMO, she/they wouldn't fly out to LA almost a week before it if they weren't doing something else out there. Who knows, she/thy could be attending something else earlier this week and not the ATFR.

They were both up very early this morning liking stuff on Twitter/IG.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:49 pm

This is a total cliche to say but seeing how Baddy handled Chris on afr really drove home the point that this is absolutely the protector Jo and their relationship need imo. He's so hot laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:21 pm

I don't know but I am so giddy thinking about J&J's 3 hour special. I never get tired watching that August 1st episode. Actually truth be told I never get tired rewatching that Season 12 but fast forward to those unimportant and meaningless time wasters of scenes.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:36 pm

I'll take hearing Jordan broadcasting sports than CH badgering contestants any day of the week. Jordan is a much better journalist, IMO. But, I can't say I am going to be disappointed seeing him and JoJo on my TV screen again. It's just going to be funny and ironic at the same time that the one couple people thought wouldn't make it are now essentially models of what Bachelor success look like and they would be offering advice to the newcomers. I'm happy that Jordan sees right through their BS and he won't allow him and JoJo and their relationship to be paraded in this Bach circus any longer than it has to be.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:32 pm

I just saw the most beautiful proposal on the Bachelorette with our lovebirds on Twitter as a look back to all previous seasons and Still
Engaged is the verdict for Jojo and Jordan and Kaitlyn and Shawn. More broken up couples though.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Jo is being all loved up on sm, fav'ing the throwbacks to their proposal from last year. So sweet to see her just as happy and in love as she was last year with her baddy heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Jo is at a photoshoot rn as per Kathryn's ig story!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Yup, she's doing some sort of photoshoot with Becca. JoJo and Jordan might not be going to the ATFR after all laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel