SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 am

This is not the first season where racism has been part of a storyline whether real or implied. It as a bachelorette season maybe Kaitlin's. Sorry I can't remember. The guy went out at around f9 or so. I remember thinking why are they even going there but they did.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by mindless Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:01 am

nd4reality wrote:This is not the first season where racism has been part of a storyline whether real or implied. It as a bachelorette season maybe Kaitlin's. Sorry I can't remember. The guy went out at around f9 or so.  I remember thinking why are they even going there but they did.

I think it was Andi's season. Not sure which guy it was even, but he made some dodgy comment, the original JJ told Marquel and he was upset about it. I don't think it's the same though, since I doubt the producers cast him for that purpose like they did with Lee. They probably encouraged JJ to bring it up though. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:29 am

IMO Casting the first black female lead, only gave them a new storyboard to play with. They will use the lead and anyone they can to their advantage, we have seen that time and time again. There have been plenty before that were mocked for one reason or another. That's why I say her season is no different.

They don't care if you're black white purple or blue Spanish Canadian or alien. Anyone that goes on this show that thinks their edit will be different is grossly misinformed. I say that for anyone, regardless of their background, IMO that's simply a fact from watching and sleuthing all these years. There is no delicate issue with them that I have ever seen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Casting the first black female lead, only gave them a new storyboard to play with. They will use the lead and anyone they can to their advantage, we have seen that time and time again. There have been plenty before that were mocked for one reason or another. That's why I say her season is no different.

They don't care if you're black white purple or blue Spanish Canadian or alien. Anyone that goes on this show that thinks their edit will be different is grossly misinformed. I say that for anyone, regardless of their background, IMO that's simply a fact from watching and sleuthing all these years. There is no delicate issue with them that I have ever seen.
IA. Lead and cast members become characters in a story that they have no say in it. imo the more sensitive & controversial the story is the better it is --more drama-

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Brown Sheets!!!!!  #sheetgate

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWIf5rmDqQi/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

ETA: Then again it looks like a sofa. Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 11 2498057887

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm

hmmm Eww! Sorry, can't get past the cheese. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:37 pm

SFoster wrote:Brown Sheets!!!!!  #sheetgate

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWIf5rmDqQi/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

ETA: Then again it looks like a sofa. Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 11 2498057887

Umm, Bryan with the Beard does it for me. Yes, Papi.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Has Rachel liked anything on sm today?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Had Brian ever posted pics from inside his house before?  Just curious to see if we could match it up. But looks like they are grilling out tonight!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Did you guys see Peter's new IG? He's in a kiddie pool! Sorry I think he's trolling or having some fun, compared to Bryan in a big pool.
Hey Peter, happy 4th!

Also, if he's going in his business tour 7/22 7/23, that means no SHV/meeting up with Rachel that weekend, imo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWI5ujOg5uJ/?taken-by=peterkrauswi
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 11 Img_0629

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:28 pm

How did I guess that L.A would be one of his first stops?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Ok..So he can be in a kiddie pool doing nothing but couldn't be on an extended SHV? Ok.
I think he is doing whatever he can to let his fans know in a very nice way that he is not F1.What more can he do? He will now be gone 7/22 and 7/23 showing he can travel on weekends if he chooses.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips