SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:28 pm

adf23 wrote:He still models for them from my understanding. I know I read somewhere (might be his ig) that he dropped the other clients outside of J.Toor.

yes but no picture from november 2016 to december 2017. and then explosion of Peter's pics
I know they have an agenda but my gosh, his was definitely big and carefully planned IMO

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Here4Roses wrote:Hi everyone.

snipped

Welcome1

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:31 pm

HEA wrote:
Carine wrote:@bleuberry right so there was no other sad/pouting pics.

@HEA I don't find it strange he is wearing their suits now on the show so good promo for JToor too.

for me it is OTT. it seems then that all his luggage was full of Jtoor suits for promo? so that would confirm that he was definitely on a full exposure/fame/business mission there, if he did not say JToor was his best friend and partner I would have thought he went there not for the right reasons  giggling .... JMO

Considering  how much money a lot of these contestants have to spend on clothing for the show, I think it's smart to get sponsored. Don't think he's the first. All JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:35 pm

I agree also wasnt it mentioned that some other contestants were sponsored before as well?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Yeah, a lot of them try to get sponsored for clothes. It's wise.
It used to be some of the girls would be gracious and help some of the others out and trade off. This was years ago. Years ago, the goody bags used to be so much better, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 pm

so that explain why bryan got 1 small baggage and the others 2 big? Hugesmile

definitely smart but still carefully planned. Must sucks for those who do and are told at the last minute they are not part of it mmm?

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:55 pm

I think they wait until they are confirmed contestants before they secure sponsors or spend $10k on clothes. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:06 pm

I think Rachel used that particular photo as one of those "the feeling when.. " kind of memes. It was probably readily available for her to use from her saved pics, so she didn't have to snap anything new and risk giving away her current location. And moreover, the complete photo--displeasure all over Rachel's pouted face, her sassy hand-on-hip pose, Copper in a cast looking sideways--can effectively help convey her feelings re: no episode today in a humorous way IMO. I feel it's essentially similar in purpose to Will's recent insta post that Bryan liked. All JMO.
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 7 19535510_1931642360417644_6786629642913579008_n
Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it's probably producer driven also, but then IMO it's basically her fault. History shows with these people it's fool me once--yada.
Even as I type that I know I am going to get chit for that one. But it's well documented TPTB/MF&CO are not your friend. They don't care about the cast.
It's foolish to go into this process thinking you are going to be the one different cast person, especially if you are a woman. It seems women fare worse then the men. IMO

I would not be surprised if its also driven by a lot of the narrative this season and article like that one in The Atlantic recently that have accused show of exploitative plotlines that treat racism as entertainment. I've heard from many of my friends from diverse backgrounds who thought it was outrageous and have even stop watching all together.

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

My thoughts about Rachel posting an old pic from her and Peter's 1-2

1. Peter's f1 and their SHV is in mid-west region(Chicago, lake house)
2. Bryan is f1 but Since Peter posting firework and kissing, her post is only about Copper, like"what fireworks? What kissing? Not memorable to me"

So it's either a shout out or a dig to Peter.
I am here to :stirthepot since I have no sources and am just having some fun :crazed

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:10 pm

sdmom wrote:My thoughts about Rachel posting an old pic from her and Peter's 1-2

1. Peter's f1 and their SHV is in mid-west region(Chicago, laker house)
2. Bryan is f1 but Since Peter posting firework and kissing, her post is only about Copper, like"what fireworks? What kissing? Not memorable to me"

So it's either a shout out or a dig to Peter.
I am here to :stirthepot since I have no sources and am just having some fun :crazed

Peter was back in WI teaching his class tonight.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Jillian had no sponsors and remortgaged her house and spent $8000.

Peter posted that he gave up modelling 2 1/2 yrs ago, but kept one company, the one he is advertising for on the show. He posted Oct/15 for j.toor one Nov/ 16 a year later, and not again until 2 in Feb/17. Feb 14th the day after Rachel was announced as the ette and Feb 27th. and a couple more since.

I could most certainly see them hooking him up for clothing and get advertising in return. I'm sure he knew by late Jan early Feb he was most likely cast for the show. It's not unusual everyone does it when they are gifted jewellery or dresses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips