SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:32 pm

SFoster wrote:It looks like Bryan ultimately got his wish for an earring, despite the all boys school. laugh out loud

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/bryan-bachelorette-dating-show-video/2013782/

I always say Rebellion Denied is Rebellion Delayed. Of all the things Bryan could do to rebel, getting an earring is so tame!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5413

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:51 pm

SFoster wrote:The way I read Rachel's facial expressions and her tone of voice with Bryan, she is very transparent to me too.  She is being very flirty and playful, but that is not her "normal" every day self, as she is with the others. Like she is "acting".  Or more like she is onto his "game" and is playing hers.  JMO  I appreciate everyone's opinions!  This is the way I see it. (Production could be helping things along because of course they want entertaining since Lee left.)

I don't see how that correlates with who Rachel is as a person. She has said time and time again that she does not play games and as such, she has been very fast and cutthroat about getting rid of men who looked like they were game playing. But from what I'm interpreting from above is that Rachel all of a sudden wants to go back on her word and start playing a game?

Rachel is a 32 year old woman (our oldest 'ette yet) who is looking for marriage and children, IMHO she is not playing a game because she doesn't have time for them. I highly doubt she suddenly wants to play a game after stating for two whole seasons that she doesn't play games. This is all my opinion.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:09 pm

I don't think anyone is playing games other than maybe Peter. For the most part, I find everyone pretty genuine myself.

All imo:
-Bryan is hyped up on the show and wanting to be f1 and is feeling total lust and exhilaration and intoxication.
-Rachel has caught B's high and is all in, all the time, publicly molest me more, please, oh please! And besides, her f2 is pulling away, so gotta put all her eggs in this basket
-Eric sweet, kind dummy but means well
-Peter? Might be our game player here I think. I don't know. The story with the ex is sketch as he!! from the abandonment to the never met his parents issue and he seems so not into her so just leave, dude! Not sure what he wants, maybe he's just a commitment phobe or really just wants the next lead gig

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:09 pm

I don't believe for a second Rachel would play games with someone she is in love with or someone who she sees as a potential husband. But she has to take a couple others to the end, right?  Sure if she picks Bryan, I'm obviously wrong and I can be put on blast, but as I've said I don't think Bryan is F1, I'm just calling it the way I see it. laugh out loud

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:54 pm

I'm fine with with the suggestion that Bryan is not Final 1 because let's face it, until that finale episode, we don't know for a fact no matter how much sleuthing is done (unless Rachel decides to be generous and spoil the season for us a la Kaitlyn). But the idea that Rachel is working some long con on Bryan because she sees the player he is and has decided to play him as he would her, just seems like an incredible reach to me.

A very convoluted and incredible reach. Not to mention that nothing I have seen between them throughout the season supports it, IMO. For this to be true, give the woman her Oscar folks because she sure knows how to fake passion with someone she's not into and is just interested in working a long con on him. Honestly, I will quicker buy that Rachel doesn't see Bryan as a guy to marry but she's totally up for sleeping with him because she probably figures he knows what he's doing there. So she'll take him as far as FSD and pick who she really wants to be engaged to.

And for the record, I don't buy that either. Just saying I'd quicker buy that versus the idea that Rachel is working some long convoluted con on Bryan. Also, as for the whole idea of Bryan not seeming happy when he got back and talking about the watch, again different strokes because ironically, all other places online he's getting dragged for being smug and rubbing his expensive gift in the guys' faces.

Personally I think Bryan was trying not to gloat and beam with excitement so as to not seem obnoxious to the other guys but he wasn't doing a great job of it and so there was clearly some small level of smug in him in that moment. However I definitely didn't see unhappiness or not wanting to be there. He certainly didn't seem that way when he was jumping Rachel after she told him they were getting the watches.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:35 pm

At this point if Bryan is not F1 her relationship is doomed because it would take a saint of a man to overlook how much she is jumping Bryan's bones. I love Peter but he is no magnanimous saint! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:40 pm

I cannot wait to confirm the PI with the top when she said she is falling in love and see who she is talking about...since she said he fell in love with only one...

It still amaze me how each season is the same. Right before HTD, prods always try IMO to mess with the audience.

In one interview, rachel said that her last 2 were challenging but she was in love with one. Yes they all say the same as they would look stupid to say otherwise.

But in rachel's shoes, few days before meeting the parents, if a guy said i am not in love but I may (not verbatim) I would run for the hills. We are talking speed dating process here.... not a girlfriend boyfriend for few years

Peter is a complete mess, his mom sqys he is not ready and within 2 weeks peter will propose? :crazed

I liked dean but does he know bryan so well to tell to call him cruising on a daily basis since he was 19? green is not a nice color dean no

Peter looks like he is still in love with his ex. Maybe he is back with her and this explain the happy and moving...

jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:59 pm

HEA wrote:I cannot wait to confirm the PI with the top when she said she is falling in love and see who she is talking about...since she said he fell in love with only one...

It still amaze me how each season is the same. Right before HTD, prods always try IMO to mess with the audience.

In one interview, rachel said that her last 2 were challenging but she was in love with one. Yes they all say the same as they would look stupid to say otherwise.

But in rachel's shoes, few days before meeting the parents, if a guy said i am not in love but I may (not verbatim) I would run for the hills. We are talking speed dating process here.... not a girlfriend boyfriend for few years

Peter is a complete mess, his mom sqys he is not ready and within 2 weeks peter will propose? :crazed

I liked dean but does he know bryan so well to tell to call him cruising on a daily basis since he was 19? green is not a nice color dean no

Peter looks like he is still in love with his ex. Maybe he is back with her and this explain the happy and moving...

jmoaa
clapping! :yes: Very Well said @HEA

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Ben fell in love with 2 laugh out loud

I've only seen Rachel jumping the bones of one so far, and that's the hot tub scene with Peter. She has some splainin to do to Bryan about that one if Bryan is F1.

She's been making out with Bryan but not jumping his bones, has she? Maybe I missed that.

Rachel did say she has to call her F1 and explain the kissing of other men to him and that he does not like it. So she may already be in trouble. laugh out loud

Good post, @HEA as usual!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Peter is not genuine, he wanted to be the bachelor since he was in high school, yet the spoiled F1 has been watching the show to analyze relationships and talks in cliches. laugh out loud

And Peter is the bad one. laugh out loud Do you Peter. Keep that business growing,  after all, that's what you went on the show for. **All JMO**
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Please don't state opinions as facts Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 pm

HEA wrote:I cannot wait to confirm the PI with the top when she said she is falling in love and see who she is talking about...since she said he fell in love with only one...

snipped

snipped

I'm pretty sure, someone CMIIW the top was sleuthed to be the same top she had on Bryan's HTD?

IMO I am starting to believe that Peter was the challenging one. I feel like she's constantly trying to pull some affection out of him. The hot tub scene was one of those situations. Telling him to kiss her is another example. Peter telling her he would let her know if he's not ready to propose. Holding her hand during the last date at the table, as if it was a fish. Limp hand holding doesn't cut it for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax