SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Gonna borrow @Alanna's phrase. Bryan and Rachel are shallower than a kiddie pool imo. If she picks him, I wish her luck.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:56 pm

IMO Peter's on the floor crying may be his last bachelor audition....that would be OTT dramatic like Chris cup cake

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:01 pm

SFoster wrote:I think the smothering PDA is fine and dandy!  But imo there also needs to be deeper substance to the relationship in addition to that pda. That's the part I'm not seeing. It can't all be so physical.  Because that is going to wear off quickly in real life and then what will they talk about. Fizzle, imo.  There needs to be a deeper connection, and I don't a connection "from within" between Rachel and Bryan. That's why his previous relationship fizzled; there was nothing deeper than hot and heavy imo. Otherwise, Bryan would have said "But our relationship is different because although we too started out hot and heavy, we share a deep connection and have a lot in common." JMO of course.
Well Bryan story line is the physical edit, that is what is being sold to the viewer. Doesn't mean they did not have conversations of substance. IMO Rachel is not some naive immature lead to base her choice purely on just physical

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:Gonna borrow @Alanna's phrase. Bryan and Rachel are shallower than a kiddie pool imo. If she picks him, I wish her luck.
That's kind of you because she's gonna need it imo laugh out loud and you're welcome to borrow my phrasing all the live long day and night, babe kisses

I love Rachel, I see the physical spark but I think she's being too crazy and reckless and Bryan doesn't know wth he's talking about either here imo. It seems to be his mo: hot and heavy, totally in love and then it flames out because of x reason (mommy sometimes even laugh out loud) and on to the next one. He does seem super fun and exciting and interesting to be with but a whole big future? Where someone comes home cranky and someone didn't pick up their socks and someone burned the pan and someone forgot to give the dog her medicine? I don't see with lovah boy Bryan myself.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Used wrong there/their/they're, couldn't let it go lol)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:06 pm

mysthelma wrote:
SFoster wrote:I think the smothering PDA is fine and dandy!  But imo there also needs to be deeper substance to the relationship in addition to that pda. That's the part I'm not seeing. It can't all be so physical.  Because that is going to wear off quickly in real life and then what will they talk about. Fizzle, imo.  There needs to be a deeper connection, and I don't a connection "from within" between Rachel and Bryan. That's why his previous relationship fizzled; there was nothing deeper than hot and heavy imo. Otherwise, Bryan would have said "But our relationship is different because although we too started out hot and heavy, we share a deep connection and have a lot in common." JMO of course.
Well Bryan story line is the physical edit, that is what is being solf to the viewer. Doesn't mean they did not have conversations of substance. IMO Rachel is not some naive immature lead to base her choice purely on just physical

But I'm coming from a position where I don't believe she does choose him. Hugesmile Yes, I also believe she is too  smart. But if I don't see it, how can I believe it happened?  How can we just make up stuff that we don't see on our screen? Don't they always show us a love story between the lead and the F1?  JMO

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:08 pm

When Peter is crying on the floor, he's wearing jeans and white t-shirt. In the church, he's wearing a green shirt. On his htd, we see him wearing a grey t-shirt. Peter crying on the floor could be his lcd, but his "digs" are very different from Bryan's. laugh out loud Yes, they have made it so you cannot tell, haven't they? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Has anyone noticed that Rachel is not wearing her false eyelashes on the htds? She's wearing far less makeup. Makes her look tired. Remember someone said she was tired during the htds. Even in Spain she is wearing less makeup.

Another thing I noticed is how sunny it is when F1 pulls up for the frc. I think it's F1 because she is holding out her hands. But isn't it usually toward sunset when proposal takes place. Maybe this will be another first: the first guy to pull up gets the final rose. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Well I guess they showed us a "love story" between Josh M and Amanda last summer on BiP. We know how that ended. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Some of us are wondering if F2 is let go early and only one shows up to the FRC, another similarity to Ali's season. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:23 pm

SFoster wrote:When Peter is crying on the floor, he's wearing jeans and white t-shirt. In the church, he's wearing a green shirt. On his htd, we see him wearing a grey t-shirt. Peter crying on the floor could be his lcd, but his "digs" are very different from Bryan's. laugh out loud  Yes, they have made it so you cannot tell, haven't they? laugh out loud

When Peter is crying on the floor, his grey sweater is in his lap.  I believe its the same grey sweater he's wearing when he says he won't give up on her.  JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:25 pm

With Peter's struggle to propose, I understand now why they allowed her to say she was engaged.
It almost like at this point you have to believe it's Bryan and game over (the watch, the one of the spoiled F1s that seemed ready to propose...).

I do think there is a high probability we are being misdirected BIG time with sleuthing clues, editing "clues" (depends on how you see it) and all.

I can see Peter's storyline being he worked through all his struggles to be with her and he will be ready to propose at the end. It will sure be the first time that happens in this franchise.
Even if Rachel said she was the one struggling, we have not seen that fully yet (and too good to be true is not that much of a struggle) so I think the next few episodes will show her real struggle and the only thing that will prevail is her love for Peter (can't believe i'm saying this) and she will take the leap of faith.

Maybe i'm reading too much into editing but my gut is telling me that it's not over and yeah I believe the jury is still out on this ending.

All jmo

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Two things that make me scratch my head and are red flags to me about Peter's date:
In the helicopter, she put her head on his shoulder and he was looking out of the window?
They were sitting in the snow and Rachel was freezing she was bouncing and he didn't wrap the blanket around her?

Maybe he was reserved but to me, it seems he's not that focused on her, Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax