SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Yeah the comments are getting to them, the back and forth in the comment section also I am guessing they probably read forums as well.. But it is an interesting like...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
makeover wrote:Does anyone know if Bryan is back to work? I guess we will never know unless he posts about it because a clinic is not really a place to take fan selfies. He used to post about his work before the show.

Not for sure.  But I think he is as he has posted some pics in his scrubs.  But that is all imo.  I don't think anyone knows for sure.

I don't know but all I know is that 2 times, his colleague said that she missed him....(comments on his photos)

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:23 pm

@ReneeM, no different to me imo. Rachel likes egos I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:25 pm

makeover wrote:Does anyone know if Bryan is back to work? I guess we will never know unless he posts about it because a clinic is not really a place to take fan selfies. He used to post about his work before the show.

He hasn't returned to work, as far as I'm concerned. At least, not to the same office he was before going on the show.

One, his office admin lady keeps commenting on his pics about missing him. Another person from that office posted a pic with her, so I know she still works there.

Two, even in a chiro office, people will ask for pics, or sneak in a shot. People are weird like that.

Three, someone on FB talked about going to his office for an adjustment and he was her favourite but was still filming the show. This person didn't know the show isn't filmed in real time, apparently.

These are just some of the things I've seen to make that conclusion. I could be wrong.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Alanna wrote:@ReneeM, no different to me imo. Rachel likes egos I think.
IA. That's why she was intrigued by Demario at first imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:@ReneeM, no different to me imo. Rachel likes egos I think.
IA. That's why she was intrigued by Demario at first imo.

I noticed this as well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:30 pm

julychild wrote:

He hasn't returned to work, as far as I'm concerned. At least, not to the same office he was before going on the show.

One, his office admin lady keeps commenting on his pics about missing him. Another person from that office posted a pic with her, so I know she still works there.

Two, even in a chiro office, people will ask for pics, or sneak in a shot. People are weird like that.

Three, someone on FB talked about going to his office for an adjustment and he was her favourite but was still filming the show. This person didn't know the show isn't filmed in real time, apparently.

These are just some of the things I've seen to make that conclusion. I could be wrong.

Why wouldn't he be going to work? Just waiting around all the time for SHVs?

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:30 pm

julychild wrote:

Interesting! Thanks for the input. I sort of have a feeling that he has not returned to work as well. So geez, what is he doing now?

This person on FB, was it a recent post after the show aired?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:35 pm

julychild wrote:He hasn't returned to work, as far as I'm concerned. At least, not to the same office he was before going on the show.

Interesting, maybe that's why he's not promoting his clinic? Hard to use his newfound popularity to promote his office when he's not there. It could be taken as him preparing to move for Rachel, but I don't think he'd need to quit his job this far in advance IMO. Lots of F1's have gone back to work post show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA oh that one. Wasn't that taken in real time?
What are you suggesting?

Just that it looks like a wedding picture or a romance cover book.
and JOrdan/Jojo went also outside the mansion. when they kissed it was also behind the mansion IMO
when i see this picture, I see love written in neon's above them

the only pic next to it are roses in a tray. it is a bit OTT for me, or fishy or whatever but at the end of the day it is rachel and bryan in there and no other guy have the same exposure in ABC press imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:39 pm

I was also thinking perhaps because he is moving..? But isn't that way too early, do we know if he was still working at the clinic before he left for the show..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
julychild wrote:He hasn't returned to work, as far as I'm concerned. At least, not to the same office he was before going on the show.

Interesting, maybe that's why he's not promoting his clinic? Hard to use his newfound popularity to promote his office when he's not there. It could be taken as him preparing to move for Rachel, but I don't think he'd need to quit his job this far in advance IMO. Lots of F1's have gone back to work post show.

agreed. Only other thing I can think IF he is F1 is what does it take to get licensed in TX? I have no clue but he could npbe working on that. I think State rules vary.

He isn't online much so not self promoting other venues etc.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown