SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:16 pm

@Max64 not necessarily one friend asked if she was in a date.  Probably doesn't even realize it's been done for a while now.  I personally don't see a SHV with Peter where Peter is seen out and about throughout that period.  Sorry way too much of a stretch for me when SHV they are locked in a house no people bring them food, games movies etc.  I am open to Peter being F1 but I have seen little to point to that and much more fir TOG but I will keep looking at both.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:19 pm

The other flight attendant, https://www.instagram.com/chellzdelight/ was in Minneapolis two days later. Went to some Prince attractions. Maybe she hitched a ride on the same flight as Rachel! j/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:20 pm

@hae1001 thanks that proved my point!  And the actual times lined up well with he flight to PV.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Why would they fly Rachel out to Mexico if by that point the show was already in crisis of being shut down? Doesn't make sense jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:21 pm

@truelovealways it wasn't shut down yet when she left they were still filming and going on dates as planned.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@truelovealways it wasn't shut down yet when she left they were still filming and going on dates as planned.
Corrine and Demario hooked up Sunday, June 4. The lawsuit was filed two days later, no? That would be June 6th. They had to see that coming if Corinne's producer didn't show up to work and while she was gone, TPTB were showing her and Demario footage of what was going on? Not to get too off on a tangent jmo. I can't imagine them bringing Rachel into that mess. And IMO, the most important part, theres no information to put her in Mexico. all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Rachel would not have known anything regarding BIP until she got there as she started her flight plan early that morning.
My feeling is she went 1 of 2 places. Miami or PV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Rachel would not have known anything regarding BIP until she got there as she started her flight plan early that morning.

Wouldn't they have kept Rachel-F1 away from BIP filming anyways? The other thing is that the cast wasn't not released until the weekend... several days later so production was still there even though filming had stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Rachel would not have known anything regarding BIP until she got there as she started her flight plan early that morning.

One zFA mentioned it wasn't Miami but my money is on PV.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

Wouldn't they have kept Rachel-F1 away from BIP filming anyways?  The other thing is that the cast wasn't not released until the weekend... several days later so production was still there even though filming had stopped.

Yes they wouldn't be seen by the cast but as the handlers are all there it makes it easier to doma SHV there and cheap since they have the resort. Per reports they filmed for a few days after the incident which is when she was leaving.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

One zFA mentioned it wasn't Miami but my money is on PV.

My feeling was it was PV also. Just like Andi went her season. They have the whole resort. It was convenient.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Wasn't JoJo rumored to have gone to Mexico last year during BIP as well? There was a tweet or something saying they saw her at the resort I thought
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow