SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by emusha Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:35 am

ajax518 wrote:
ElonM wrote:From the upcoming episode 5 handball group date.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 75 DDDE2KKXkAMU_AG

Source

She is looking at him the way TOG looks at her, LOL!!.......IMHO

this reminds me of what olivia said that she knew from the beginning that lauren was the f1 cos of how in a group setting his eyes would always wonder towards her. alexis also concurred that would happen with vanessa and nick when nick is around her. jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by emusha Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am

actually scratch that watching it back i really think she's just looking straight at the camera in the above photo but these are interesting giggling she was playing defense on peter's side of the court for the opposing team which means ....

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 75 Screen12
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 75 Screen11
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:42 am

Ok so the whole debate of Ps sm activities has me confused - help!  Do  the pachel shippers think P would risk his reputation/fan base by deliberately misleading his supporters? IMO he is an astute businessman and imo it would be stupid for him to p#ss fans off especially during a stage of business expansion. Maybe I have read him wrong and not the man I think however still on a business level doesn't make sense??

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:51 am

@Loulou I would say no, it doesn't make sense
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:51 am

Loulou wrote:Ok so the whole debate of Ps sm activities has me confused - help!  Do  the pachel shippers think P would risk his reputation/fan base by deliberately misleading his supporters? IMO he is an astute businessman and imo it would be stupid for him to p#ss fans off especially during a stage of business expansion. Maybe I have read him wrong and not the man I think however still on a business level doesn't make sense??

I'd like to think that no he wouldn't. He's very defensive on SM over his family & friends, so I would hope he wouldn't troll his own "supporters" into believing he's with Rachel when he actually isn't. I don't think he really cares that much about hiding anything in regards to him being F1 or F2. I also don't think he even wants the Bachelor gig. He's been pretty rogue about everything. It's the Peter way and not TPTB way, IMO.

JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:00 am

In a sum up, I think he is a jealous F1 that is staking his territory in anticipation of TOG's impending 1:1, Rachel has probably given him a heads up on what to expect from the date.

P is doing too much this week for any other explanation, because you are right that he chances a lot of fan resentment and backlash if he is trolling. There is nothing about him that gives off that he would mislead people in the ways he is doing.  

The guys said he was the nicest guy in the house.....and for whatever reason people have this impression that he is this dull man that wasnt interested in Rachel to begin with....so when would this complete change in character happen? Apparently Peter has other business ventures he is in the process of pursuing. I seriously doubt he would be wasting his time doing all of this if he and Rachel are not together.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Ok....so it's beginning to look like a Peter thread and page....

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Peter is misbehaving on IG, somebody better go get that man. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:46 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter is misbehaving on IG, somebody better go get that man. laugh out loud
NAH! At this point I like the SM activity of everyone involved. I think we should all just enjoy it, don't take anything too seriously, and just laugh, make jokes, & have fun with it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Peter's going to give me a heart attack before the season is over. I can't stand him laugh out loud.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm just here watching it all unfolds. So far, it's entertaining. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:00 pm

I love being entertained so yip yip hooray! :cheeseyy
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly