SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by julychild Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:14 pm

@wrapqueen85 coming out of imposed vacation lurkdom to salute great sleuthing! Don't know the relation to Rachel, the bachelorette or whatever, but Coco IS Daisy. Great job.
Peter followed her old IG acct @cocowiscopup when he got back home from filming.  She's still wearing same pink and white chevron leash.

Also about the name change....not so unusual. This other dog from the same rescue place got adopted and got a new name  https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtbznWDtvr/

Ok, back to the beach....

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:23 pm

The thing that gets me is the fact that Coco was more than likely at the Farmers Market same day Peter and Rachel were. Too coincidental? I think not. The fact that Daisy is now his and he has yet to post a picture with her seems odd. Is he trying to hide her?? The only time we see Daisy is with fan pictures or other people posting for him. scratch

EDIT: Now I bet Peter will post a picture of Daisy. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 53 3806527698
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Is there a chance Peter and Rachel adopted Daisy together?!
Maybe it's farfetched, but given the datelines, maybe they decided together while on the HTD.  Maybe this is why he's not posting about Daisy but bringing her everywhere?
So sweet.  Dog sleuthing is my favourite sleuthing ever.

Last edited by kokopolo on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Cila51290 wrote:The thing that gets me is the fact that Coco was more than likely at the Farmers Market same day Peter and Rachel were. Too coincidental? I think not. The fact that Daisy is now his and he has yet to post a picture with her seems odd. Is he trying to hide her?? The only time we see Daisy is with fan pictures or other people posting for him. scratch

EDIT: Now I bet Peter will post a Daisy picture. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 53 3806527698

I agree, it's odd that he wouldn't have posted something with Daisy in it.

Some have said there's a picture from Peters htd where he and Rachel are kissing in front of the Capitol building, does anyone remember seeing that or have a clue where it might be?  I've been searching and with no luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Another clue that Daisy was at the farmers market during Peter HTD. I was just rewatching Peters insta story from today and it looks super similar in surrounding to the picture of Daisy and her previous owner :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 pm

So peter got Rachel a ring and a dog at the farmer's market!  rofl  rofl

If that isn't sealing the deal I don't know what is!

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:32 pm

My God! Peter is such a beautiful man! That Instastory with his mom and his beautiful smile..... Who can resist that! I love how happy Peter is. It must have been really hard for Rachel to resist and keep her excitement for Peter while they were filming giggling . I am fully aboard the Pachel ship. The second spoiler cannot fool me. I saw their connection from the first night they met. It was undeniable. Hang in there folks! It is going to be a ride. Be happy that he is happy. JMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:32 pm

@Max64 I SC the picture from one of the threads, but I can't remember what thread. I would post it, but I know we always have to have a source.unless it's ok to post, I'll post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:33 pm

A dog and a ring!?

via GIPHY

Of course this is all speculation but it's nice to be delusional for my Petal heart. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:34 pm

truelovealways wrote:Another clue that Daisy was at the farmers market during Peter HTD. I was just rewatching Peters insta story from today and it looks super similar in surrounding to the picture of Daisy and her previous owner :yes:

Her location on Instagram is Chasers Bar and Grille, which is right downtown just a few blocks from the capitol building and thats the area of the farmers market

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 53 Img_1722
truelovealways wrote:It looks like Peter is strolling around the farmers market again today via insta story. With his mom that smile at the end of the video tho awwww
Yes that smile, from Peter's ig story Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 53 Img_1721

Last edited by Chilosa2004 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly