SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by appiah01 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:18 am

[quote="Lost17"]
Mommyof2 wrote:

I think Dean's comment of Bryan being overconfident was a foreshadowing of Bryan's downfall.

I actually think Dean is just a bit more insecure and he knows Rachel really likes Bryan, which may make him a little more competitive with Bryan now that he [Dean] really likes Rachel. Bryan is 11 years older than him. He should be secure and confident. He's also attractive and accomplished. Whether or not he gets Rachel, I highly doubt Bryan is the type of guy who would ever be openly insecure.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:22 am

HEA wrote:55.8K followers on Bryan IG and counting
a lot of people will watch the show on DVR or netflex
I think he should go around 60K pretty quickly

Considering Dean has 130K, I would have expected more (and Peter 111K) especially considering B has over 10 Bach related pics, Dean only 6 and P only 4 or 5.

I think Bryan stopping tagging is reducing this, which might point to F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:23 am

appiah01 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I think Dean's comment of Bryan being overconfident was a foreshadowing of Bryan's downfall.

I actually think Dean is just a bit more insecure and he knows Rachel really likes Bryan, which may make him a little more competitive with Bryan now that he [Dean] really likes Rachel. Bryan is 11 years older than him. He should be secure and confident. He's also attractive and accomplished. Whether or not he gets Rachel, I highly doubt Bryan is the type of guy who would ever be openly insecure.

OK so how about the fact we see a similar comment from Bryan about Dean (being immature) last week? By the same logic, does this mean Bryan is insecure about Dean's relationship with Rachel?

BTW I am not disagreeing with your thoughts! Just trying to figure out why TPTB would leave both comments before each 1-1 in back to back episodes.

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:31 am

sophienette wrote:
appiah01 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

OK so how about the fact we see a similar comment from Bryan about Dean (being immature) last week? By the same logic, does this mean Bryan is insecure about Dean's relationship with Rachel?

BTW I am not disagreeing with your thoughts! Just trying to figure out why TPTB would leave both comments before each 1-1 in back to back episodes.

Totally get it. No, I think it may be a play on the storyline that Dean is the youngest in the house at 26 and is quite a bit younger than Rachel. I think they may have asked the question about Dean and Bryan answered. Honestly, again, at 26, I would expect Dean to be a bit immature. That'd be appropriate. So maybe the storyline they run with to have some conflict down the line (after Lee and Kenny get the boot) is the contrast between Bryan, the oldest at 37, and Dean, the youngest at 26.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 am

sophienette wrote:

Considering Dean has 130K, I would have expected more (and Peter 111K) especially considering B has over 10 Bach related pics, Dean only 6 and P only 4 or 5.

Not sure what it means but he isn't really trying to get followers. Either F1 or dine with show and wants to move on. After last nights BL I am thinking F1 unless something changes. Right now he is the only one that has a clear issue to overcome. I assume Peters will be coming soon.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:45 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Not sure what it means but he isn't really trying to get followers.  Either F1 or dine with show and wants to move on.  After last nights BL I am thinking F1 unless something changes.  Right now he is the only one that has a clear issue to overcome.  I assume Peters will be coming soon.

IMO I think Peter is starting to be shown as having some jealousy issues stopping him from fully opening up. The little comments he had last week episode + his reaction and ITM to not getting the GDR...

TBH, i wouldnt bet on either as F1 at the moment, just enjoying the ride immensly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:48 am

ElonM wrote:Peter had a wine glass in his hand whilst on the balcony. It was evident when they moved off.

Yeah he had the wine glass you can see it in his hand and after they move he takes a sip.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:50 am

sophienette wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Not sure what it means but he isn't really trying to get followers.  Either F1 or dine with show and wants to move on.  After last nights BL I am thinking F1 unless something changes.  Right now he is the only one that has a clear issue to overcome.  I assume Peters will be coming soon.

IMO I think Peter is starting to be shown as having some jealousy issues stopping him from fully opening up. The little comments he had last week episode + his reaction and ITM to not getting the GDR...

TBH, i wouldnt bet on either as F1 at the moment, just enjoying the ride immensly!

I can see that! I am not betting much in Bryan yet that is for sure, and not counting Peter out yet! And as a female I reserve the right to change my mind Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 2498057887

This has been one of the most fun seasons in a while. I love not knowing for sure! It's very clear to me who her two front runners are. Unless Eric's 1:1 tonight is the most amazing ever I don't see him catching up to Peter and Bryan. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:52 am

@Tiggerlgh agreed! A bit less drama would be nice, but hey... TPTB, so what else should we expect.
Even jack's snooze fest date was fun in a way, in all its awkward cringe-worthy watching!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:21 am

Des comparing Bryan and Chris laugh out loud laugh out loud Girl, are you okay???

And as much as I loved the hot tub scene, I think they (producers) had to spark it during filming and then air it now to give Bryan, any, most minute, competition possible because he's such the runaway winner already. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:32 am

Alanna wrote:Des comparing Bryan and Chris laugh out loud laugh out loud Girl, are you okay???

And as much as I loved the hot tub scene, I think they (producers) had to spark it during filming and then air it now to give Bryan, any, most minute, competition possible because he's such the runaway winner already. IMO.

Technically if Des is liking Bryan this early, Peter is likely f1 laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:40 am

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:Des comparing Bryan and Chris laugh out loud laugh out loud Girl, are you okay???

Technically if Des is liking Bryan this early, Peter is likely f1 laugh out loud
laugh out loud I get what you mean but because he's f1 imo, I think this all just highlights and adds to Bryan's dreaminess for Rachel, he's her absolute dream man, she told us as much, and he's giving her everything Ali wanted from Frank, Des from Brooks, Jo from Jo, Jill from Ed, etc., but early and often and immediately. He's nothing like Chris so she's just being delusional there imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
coolangel
richmondrose
Carolinagirl1864
bluejay25
sfrank
1SeasonOnly
Seabear
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Bookworm85
StevenT
appiah01