SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:38 pm

I think the whole episode was especially designed to accentuate the Peter v. Bryan tension/competition. They are complete opposites, and this show is a comedy, a parody, and SNL skit. The real F1 is off to the side, and neither is Peter nor Bryan. Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:39 pm

JMO I'm falling in love with Peter myself and would watch his season in a heart beat. Sexy, great sense of humor, mature, stays out of the drama, perceptive, a great kisser, a bit mysterious......Bryan and Peter express themselves differently but I see Peter has feelings growing for her. I like it that he is moving a bit slower and wants to know more about her. He didn't say he was falling in love yet but that's fine with me. I have a feeling it's coming. JMO.

I think we missed parts of the hot tub scene.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:Bryan's IG following was about 50K prior to the episode tonight and now it's about 53K. Dean and Peter's IG growth grew exponentially in comparison post their SDs. It might be that Bryan is not translating with the key demographics of this show that are SM savvy. But SM is what I use to guage their popularity wth the general viewing audience...jmo.

He is also not nearly as active.  

Jordan last season was not that active during the show as well and his SM following blew up. IIRC Shawn was very low key on SM as well. Regarless i don't think Rachel / Bryan should care since Rachel herself IMO will not be using SM to promote herself as past contestants have done IMO...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:40 pm

I would not compare Jordan to Bryan as far as popularity. Not even close.

Rachel herself did not have the SM numbers compared to other leads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:41 pm

Bryan posted on his IG. This is the second post of his today and once again him tagging Rachel in his caption!

thebryanabasolo Big thanks to @therachlindsay for taking me on one of the greatest dates of my life! #thebachelorette

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 19436891_314794352279447_3063951320172986368_n
https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:41 pm

so everyone saw she was happy the following day shw spent with bryan

imo the tub with peter show a cold peter who wanted to talk....

nope. peter is not attracted to rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:42 pm

I am comparing how IG blow up might be due to the show demographics which may not be as into Bryan.....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Rolly wrote:JMO I'm falling in love with Peter myself and would watch his season in a heart beat. Sexy, great sense of humor, mature, stays out of the drama, perceptive, a great kisser, a bit mysterious......Bryan and Peter express themselves differently but I see Peter has feelings growing for her. I like it that he is moving a bit slower and wants to know more about her. He didn't say he was falling in love yet but that's fine with me. I have a feeling it's coming. JMO.

I think we missed parts of the hot tub scene.

Yes I will watch a season of him if he is not final 1. I wish Rachel and her final 1 all the happiness in the new world she is stepping into.

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:Bryan's IG following was about 50K prior to the episode tonight and now it's about 53K. Dean and Peter's IG growth grew exponentially in comparison post their SDs. It might be that Bryan is not translating with the key demographics of this show that are SM savvy. But SM is what I use to guage their popularity wth the general viewing audience...jmo.

He is also not nearly as active.  

Jordan last season was not that active during the show as well and his SM following blew up. IIRC Shawn was very low key on SM as well. Regarless i don't think Rachel / Bryan should care since Rachel herself IMO will not be using SM to promote herself as past contestants have done IMO...all jmho.

Bryan is also 37 years old (which is my age so no shade here). I would hope that he wouldn't be as active as 26 year old Dean or actually care too much about popularity if he is actually serious about Rachel. He's intense but I think he genuinely does like her and it may just be that at this point in his life, he's ready and not playing games. Peter seems to like Rachel but he's definitely not as into her as Bryan and she's the pursuer which shouldn't be the case when she's the Bachelorette. And Rachel is a black woman in America- I'm sure she can roll with the criticism and had to have anticipated it when she made the decision to come on the show twice.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Alanna  we still don't know which way this will swing.

After tonight (last week for me) it ain't gonna swing but one way (Bryan). It will only get even clear. Rachel said it herself, she's easy to read.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:44 pm

I need a s/cap of them on the patio kissing. He is standing there and she has her arms around him kissing him. He has his hands clasped together. Body language for me has been way off from the beginning.

I have said before I don't want to see him as TB, but maybe I do. Right now he doesn't come across as knowing how to be himself when he's with Rachel. I want to see him really fall for someone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:45 pm

I really enjoy Rachel/Bryan so their date was the high point of the episode for me. I thought it was great and I don't mind their kisses. IMO, Bryan and Josiah are not alike at all. Bryan is confident. Josiah is not. The cockiness that he has is screaming to me "I'm not confident" and he comes off as disingenuine. Lines or not, IMO, Bryan comes off to me as genuine in both actions and words. I have not felt for many episodes that Peter is that much into Rachel. I though this episode he was trying to be more assertive, but it was too much out of his comfort zone, like he was overthinking IMO. I am still not convinced he is that into Rachel, but Rachel is definitely still into him JMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
coolangel
richmondrose
Carolinagirl1864
bluejay25
sfrank
1SeasonOnly
Seabear
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Bookworm85
StevenT
appiah01