SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:48 pm

@aviej IA I'm glad they didn't stoop to his level and showed him the class act they are and have been since day one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:57 am

A new, apparently unauthorized biography of Aaron Rodgers is out. In this biography, Aaron's irritation with his brother Jordan for airing family business is voiced.

I reviewed what Jordan had to say about Aaron at the time, and it seems rather mild to me -- that while he loved his brother, they were not close. That producers decided to put two empty plates at the table during hometowns was admittedly crappy, but probably not Jordan's call. Aaron claims that he was never invited.

What dawns on me now is that as Aaron rose to fame and wealth, he easily could have thrown some money his family's way and had them sign NDAs in exchange. He chose not to do that. no idea

Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:06 pm

@Amethyst If he was irritated by what was shown on the show then he has very thin skin. Jordan never said anything bad. They are not close. Big deal. Imagine being Prince William and having to put up with Harry's BS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:07 pm

@Amethyst I could be wrong but I thought Aaron helped purchase his parents a new home in Chico before their estrangement. Sometimes people have a hard time understanding what a gift is, and if it comes with strings attached, might be wise to think hard about accepting it. I have no idea of any arrangements Aaron had with his parents and it is none of my business anyway.

I just hope that somehow and someway there is a thawing of the freeze out.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:09 pm

@Sprite Harry and Meagan are delirious! I think some of the alleged vitriol might be manufactured. We've all had mud slung at us but the more visible you are, the more you're going to get. If you want prividege such as security, then suck it up.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:41 pm

I tried not to judge Aaron too harshly, because family distance/estrangement can come about for any number of valid reasons. But getting judgy about Jordan trying to establish himself and earn a living through influencing, a higher visibility level, etc. seems disingenuous to me, especially given Aaron's success.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+62
Billysmom
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy