SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:08 am

I'll take vanilla Peter over someone spitting me cheesy canned lines who comes off as a player any day jmo

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:08 am

@truelovealways all day and everyday Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:09 am

@Judiful I totally agree. I had said ealier that the editing of that scene was not to my liking and way too short IMO.

@stuckinsc I didn't see it like that all we see is him pulling her on top of her. Not how she got there, I believe.

@AllAboutLove did you see the post? Because it's not at all like it sounds. After reading the post I came out with the impression he would only go on this show for love and waited two years for someone like Rachel. IMO. Also if you believe Lucas recent interview about the show only Peter and one other guy came on the show for love. He also said she found love. So is that telling?

source
source 2

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:10 am

Love me some Vanilla (see avi)  la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 65 1f60d

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:13 am

bleuberry wrote:Love me some Vanilla (see avi)  la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 65 1f60d

laugh out loud, that gave me a good laugh!!! cantstopl  Thank you!

I don't think Peter is boring or bland or whatever else.  I think he's mature and respects women.  Obviously Rachel had an instant connection with him so he can't be all that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:17 am

I love Chris Siegfried - to me he is a class act and one of a kind and one of my fave BetteUS F1 ever! That said, I don't see Peter the same as I see/saw CSeigfried - imo Peter's way more Ben H than CSiegfried. My opinion could change...but so far to me Peter has a long ways to go to get to that level  la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 65 4256136633

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:27 am

Vanilla or not, Rachel liked him well enough to take him to the finals, just like she liked the cheesy lines well enough as well. I don't see why anyone should not jump at any opportunities that this show brings along for them. Some of these contestants have already started moving to CA because of the little exposure, selling whatever crap to capitalize on the exposure, Peter hasn't done that yet, maybe, he will but not right now, I don't see any reasons to categorize him as not there for the right reasons just as of yet, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:29 am

truelovealways wrote:I'll take vanilla Peter over someone spitting me cheesy canned lines who comes off as a player any day jmo

Same! Vanilla sounds good to me haha.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:29 am

IMO I think Peter being self-aware of being filmed could be coming off a little awkward or "bland" to some on tv. Although he is a model so he should be use to cameras, I think being followed around by a camera crew daily in that setting can be nerve racking for some and hard to let your guard down. I also agree with some of the other posters that the editing this season has been iffy. I found a video from BarkFest that I think shows Peter a little more natural and more of his chemistry with Rachel:

Mark 0:14 : Rachel and Peter dancing
Mark 0:25 : Rachel discussing how Peter sparked her interest
Mark 1:03 : Peter discussing his ease of getting along with Rachel
Mark 1:23: Speed round "date" questioning with Rachel and Peter

Source: Youtube - "Pachel Date in Palm Springs"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKH4TXvxpE

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:33 am

I'm not comparing Peter to Chris, but I'm also not comparing him to wack azz (imo) Ben either. & Peter didn't make a post justifying his modelling, he made a post saying people should take chances and follow their passions. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:34 am

Yea I definitely think Peter is more loose than the edits are making him out to be based on deleted footage! Maybe they are trying to make him too clean that the point that he looks bland. But there is only so much hiding of him that they can do with him getting 4 more all day dates!!! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 am

Jmack wrote:Yea I definitely think Peter is more loose than the edits are making him out to be based on deleted footage! Maybe they are trying to make him too clean that the point that he looks bland. But there is only so much hiding of him that they can do with him getting 4 more all day dates!!!  IMO

IA. He used to send d*ck pics, he made that sexual joke on the plane ride, and he seems like so much fun on IG. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove