SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:34 am

Has Peter ever dated outside of his race? I'm curious.

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:57 am

I don't think they include that. But he has a lot of black friends but that doesn't mean he's dated black women.

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:00 am

Anyone wanna try to get this gal to come to our forum? I wonder if she would be able to tell whenever Peter isn't around haha
la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 46 Img_3911

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:53 am

@WrapQueen85 that's a good picture. I wondered that too. I can see why Peter and Bryan don't follow each other but he also doesn't follow Demario, Lucas or Lee while Bryan does which screams more F1 IMO.

From what we've seen on the show and post show I do believe he genuinely likes/loves Rachel and I do believe he came on this show because of her. Coming on the show most people are made aware of the leads weeks before and have time to back out or learn more. IMO.

Peter is the only one I'm aware liked a picture of Rachel while she was on Nicks season before she was announced as the Bachelorette.

In the walk up talking about her luck with Wisconsin guys and during their first date telling her that his dad loves her, assuming from watching Nicks season. IMO.

The homeless act, the comments, and overall feeling he seems to be a genuine guy here for the right reasons. The comments he likes and responded to in practical recently is also telling.
Source 1
source 2

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:26 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@WrapQueen85 that's a good picture. I wondered that too. I can see why Peter and Bryan don't follow each other but he also doesn't follow Demario, Lucas or Lee while Bryan does which screams more F1 IMO.

From what we've seen on the show and post show I do believe he genuinely likes/loves Rachel and I do believe he came on this show because of her. Coming on the show most people are made aware of the leads weeks before and have time to back out or learn more. IMO.

Peter is the only one I'm aware liked a picture of Rachel  while she was on Nicks season before she was announced as the Bachelorette.

In the walk up talking about her luck with Wisconsin guys and during their first date telling her that his dad loves her, assuming from watching Nicks season. IMO.

The homeless act, the comments, and overall feeling he seems to be a genuine guy here for the right reasons. The comments he likes and responded to in practical recently is also telling.
Source 1
source 2

Uggggh this guy is going to kill me with his kindness. He is a super sweetheart. Whatever happens I hope he has an abundance of happiness.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicajayx Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:28 am

Hi, newbie from London here
Peter may liked the comment about becoming the bachelor but I think it was just a jokey comment by a friend and he was just liking some comments. Someone commented 'Well... come in the top four and have fans like you. Then you'd be the bachelor' which he didn't like.
Also considering he didn't even know what bachelor pad was I don't think he was that interested in just being on the show for the sake of fame or anything.
la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 46 Pk2_210

During Kaitlyn and maybe Jojo's season he was in the really serious relationship he mentioned in Ep.2 so that may explain him not going on either of those seasons but him not going on Andi's seasons suggests he was waiting for the right lead in my opinion.

jessicajayx

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:36 am

jessicajayx wrote:Hi, newbie from London here
Peter may liked the comment about becoming the bachelor but I think it was just a jokey comment by a friend and he was just liking some comments. Someone commented 'Well... come in the top four and have fans like you. Then you'd be the bachelor' which he didn't like.
Also considering he didn't even know what bachelor pad was I don't think he was that interested in just being on the show for the sake of fame or anything.
la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 46 Pk2_210

During Kaitlyn and maybe Jojo's season he was in the really serious relationship he mentioned in Ep.2 so that may explain him not going on either of those seasons but him not going on Andi's seasons suggests he was waiting for the right lead in my opinion.

I agree with you there.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:37 am

jessicajayx wrote:Hi, newbie from London here

Hello to you in London and Welcome.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:26 am

quietpal wrote:For me, I'll be watching upcoming episodes down the line to see if they show Peter ever say to Rachel that he's falling in love with her or is in love with her. Right now, I don't know if he's right or "perfect" for her and vise versa. It's only been three epis in. All IMO.
IA, very early days

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:30 am

adf23 wrote:The dog is Peter's -  see the comments regarding Daisy  Embarressed!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVD6JUlBTC8/

I thought it was mentioned that actually was not his dog..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:11 am

Marcy03 wrote:Is Rachel at home with her fiance Bryan? She talked about watching the show with him.

This might be a better question for the general discussion or Bryan thread. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:13 am

Well I've never seen this dog before however the commenter says it's his. I don't know what to believe. Like I said he has never posted this dog on any of his sites that I've seen. If he did get a dog then that's not good for him being F1 IMO.

However he liked this seemingly recent.

Also: Has this been posted? Shawn Booth says there's no way Rachel chose Bryan, which is looking good for Peter as f1.

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove