SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Topazgold wrote:@sophienette thank you! IMO who cares if people think by unfollowing Lee people might think he's F1.  I'm looking at him real hard for following a racist and what that says about his character.

100% agreed.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:
emusha wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Bryan can selectively follow people and turn his tagged photos off. Methinks he can unfollow Lee the racist. JMO.

WORD  TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 4256136633

I actually don't see it as a sign of publicity and support etc. imo it couldn't matter less if Bryan would unfollow Lee to "appear" a certain way or to be supportive to someone cos they told him to. I just see it as a litmus test for his empathy, his "switched-on-ness" and the choice he makes to tolerate/ look away/ let things slide when some vile things have come out ....especially if Bryan is engaged to Rachel.

imo

Exactly. For me, personally, this is not some sh*t that you can be all "no drama" about. People of color tolerate their significant others' following known racists on SM? Couldn't be me. All JMO.
I'm wondering about the dynamic in their relationship and who tolerates what. It'll be interesting to see if he's her f1 imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 am

truelovealways wrote:Diggy said on live that Peter was the nicest guy in the house awwww

that is very nice TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 am

I thought Peter got a lot of camera time. That's all I saw,the camera panning to him, plus he got an PI or two? They purposely took out Rachel and Bryan's face when he came to interrupt Kenny and they hardly showed who it was in the first place.

@nd4reality I still think Bryan is the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 am

And on that note! Good night/morning! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 am

let me ask, sorry
bryan is following lee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 am

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA during filming or maybe after the first epi, there were racist tweets by Lee that were exposed and posted in the media.

thanks for explaining
again prods manipulation, no way they did not know it

In one of Dean's ITM's this evening, he indicated that they did know it. It was not edited out. He said something like "You know what I mean."(paraphrased). So production, IMO, had to have been aware at that point.
IMO, that is why Rachel was also upset. She realized that keeping Lee was not making her look good either. The pressure she was feeling IMO was related to "this". So IMO this whole SM thing is all related to this. It's a fest. Rachel is also aware at this point in filming Lee is a racist and production is making her keep him. This is my opinion and why she was upset earlier in her ITM. Battles. battles.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 am

@sophienette you're a trooper! thanks for hanging out with us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 am

nd4reality wrote:After watching this episode do you all still think the person you thought was f1 prior to the episode is still f1?
I.e. did the episode and edits make you change your mind?

Well for me Rachel's actions tonight let me know who it is.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 am

nd4reality wrote:After watching this episode do you all still think the person you thought was f1 prior to the episode is still f1?

I still think Bryan is F1. But, I LOVED Peter and Rachel tonight, they were wonderful! We saw more of Peter putting himself out there, but still being his reserved self, which is fine. And I just felt like there was more of an emotive, demonstrative effort on his part, which could be due to more timing having passed and feeling more comfortable. But, I definitely see something with him and her Smiley

But, even looking just at this episode IMO, Peter and Rachel seemed "too good to be true," I mean I felt their ease and conversation was going to well, like obviously well. Like maybe the connection between F1 and Rachel would be more hidden? I feel like editing is going to make a few of us fall in love with Rachel and Peter together, knowing it's not Peter at the end? IDK, but I liked seeing more of the frontrunners' personalities tonight (dean, bryan, eric, and peter in particular) - maybe alcohol helps? laugh out loud

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 am

NuFan wrote:@nd4reality not really. I'm still 50/50. I know everyone is saying Bryan was missing on that date but a) he was not missing in the first half of the episode at all (private time and reacting to Dean) and b) there is still some more left on this spelling bee date. I am still conflicted. If you're asking sleuthing social media, it's a different story.

I was asking about the edited show.

Did they show SQT time with the f2 and our lead?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 am

Not me. IMO. But I do think there was a very real potential to be swayed - they do their job very very well these producers - yo-yo-ing the spotlight between the two guys in each episode.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan