SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 am

Diana wrote:He was dammed if he did or dammed if he didn't at this point. No matter what he did, people were going to hate. I'm glad he did the right thing even if it was "image" related. To me, it was because he's being a supportive fiancé

All JMO

If he was a supportive fiance - he wouldn't have followed Lee from the start! JMO.

Last edited by bachfan05 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 am

GetUpGirl wrote:Seems a bit image conscious IMO... question
Apologizing for the Ellen thing, deleting comments about his first reality show appearance, now this. I think he also cares quite a bit about what others think of him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:01 am

Cila51290 wrote:Work on the kissing Bryan! thumbsup hi

He is a 37 yr old man who should have know by now how to kiss.  #Sloopycomelately. ***IMO****

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:01 am

I just can't with those kisses!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:02 am

Well he actually knows how to use Instagram. Good for him ... supporting Rachel f1 or not. Better later than never...

#TeamPeter TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1f495
#TeamRachel TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:03 am

emusha wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Honestly Bryan following Lee bugs TF out of me, especially considering the person he calls one of his best friends is a black woman. IMO it doesn't take a lot of SM savvy to hit the unfollow button. Apathy in this situation is unacceptable. All JMO.

His customer-base for that instant tea thing also supposedly includes groups that are predominantly black women...
the car salesman slipperiness of this guy Bryan ain't wearing off for me. Hopefully next week he does better with his 1:1 date and longer periods of time to talk than his short and effective seductive quips

imo

OMG!! I thought that I was the only one who got that vibe from him. Slick car salesman comes to mind every time he's on screen.

#JMHO:soapbox
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 am

TLTF wrote:Well he actually knows how to use Instagram. Good for him ... supporting Rachel f1 or not. Better later than never...

Yup. No shade. He did the right thing f1 or f2. JMO.

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 am

for one. I think some people are not always on SM all day long

for two. I saw the same level of tongue going on from rachel. so what goes for one, goes for the other

for three. each is own boat to float regarding kissing. some like them dry and some like them wet and some like with open mouth and some like with closed mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 am

Peter is just as image conscious, both of the F2 are. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 am

amundefined2 wrote:
emusha wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Honestly Bryan following Lee bugs TF out of me, especially considering the person he calls one of his best friends is a black woman. IMO it doesn't take a lot of SM savvy to hit the unfollow button. Apathy in this situation is unacceptable. All JMO.

His customer-base for that instant tea thing also supposedly includes groups that are predominantly black women...
the car salesman slipperiness of this guy Bryan ain't wearing off for me. Hopefully next week he does better with his 1:1 date and longer periods of time to talk than his short and effective seductive quips

imo

OMG!! I thought that I was the only one who got that vibe from him. Slick car salesman comes to mind every time he's on screen.

No - I've thought that too. Typical salesman IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 am

Both F2 are image conscious for sure, and that's okay. I'm glad Bryan unfollowed them. Support your girl if you're really F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 am

Diana wrote:He was dammed if he did or dammed if he didn't at this point. No matter what he did, people were going to hate. I'm glad he did the right thing even if it was "image" related. To me, it was because he's being a supportive fiancé

All JMO

IMO Being a supportive fiancé means not waiting until you're criticized to do the right thing. It means not waiting for your AA fiancée to go off on SM before you're like 'oh lemme unfollow this racist'. I'm glad he did it, but he doesn't get cookies from me for finally doing it. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan