SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:31 am

Oh yeah @ash2214 I'm so prepared for RS. He needs a life. He's probably so happy Tpo.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:34 am

I too think she is still mad and will definitely let him know that she didn't like or commented on the pic and she was online laugh out loud but he is Baddy for a reason he knows how to handle her I've trust in him. laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:39 am

Boshem wrote:There's no way Jojo isn't mad still. She definitely is. I'm so nosey I want to know why this started, honestly, probably was the silliest little fight where Jojo didn't feel like she was getting attention. Stupid Jordan laugh out loud I know right? 'actually guys Jordan did nothing wrong you'll see him tonight!!'
Totally imo and then he also did something wrong by how he handled it after that fight but I think if there's any boyfriend on this planet who can deal with this mess, it's Baddy laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:39 am

Oh for sure. She's probably cooled down, but she's still not thrilled. Jordan and Airelle posted pretty much at the same time. She likes Airelle's post and not Jordan's laugh out loud she kills me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:42 am

Ahahahahah she does this stuff purposely. I do think they should take legal action against that troll, she messages all their friends when they fight. This is why fights should be private period, unless you know something is actually wrong - like you'll actually break up, don't go blab to your friends & family cause then it just looks bad on your partner IMO. I never tell my parents about my fights, maybe my sister but that's totally different. I hope they both learned a thing or two about themselves / their relationship during this.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:44 am

Ash2214 wrote:Oh for sure. She's probably cooled down, but she's still not thrilled. Jordan and Airelle posted pretty much at the same time. She likes Airelle's post and not Jordan's laugh out loud she kills me.
But she saw that he tagged her and logged in immediately!! laugh out loud she's so hilarious. Her own variation of dance, Jordan, dance!! laugh out loud I wonder how much of an ice princess she's going to be to him once he arrives home giggling

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:47 am

Also does anyone think Jojo lashed out like a certain ex of Jordan's laugh out loud he must be a good lover..

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:48 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Oh for sure. She's probably cooled down, but she's still not thrilled. Jordan and Airelle posted pretty much at the same time. She likes Airelle's post and not Jordan's laugh out loud she kills me.
But she saw that he tagged her and logged in immediately!! laugh out loud she's so hilarious. Her own variation of dance, Jordan, dance!! laugh out loud I wonder how much of an ice princess she's going to be to him once he arrives home giggling

@Alanna, funny I was thinking of your dance, monkey, dance! teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 8 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:51 am

Alanna wrote:

Judging by Airelle's snaps, Jordan isn't with Luke or her. I'm assuming he's in Chico. It's been almost a month since he was last out there and we know he goes every month for work. I think that perhaps that was the plan all along and JoJo was planning to sit this trip out since she saw his parents for their party a few weeks ago and they just got done traveling to a couple different places. She couldn't be gone for another few days when they have a fur baby.

Brandon needed to fly back to CA as well, so I can picture Jordan just flying out with him. If Jordan was still in Nashville or even LA with Brandon, he would have been spotted by now. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:53 am

Boshem wrote:Also does anyone think Jojo lashed out like a certain ex of Jordan's laugh out loud he must be a good lover..

Sorry for the double post, but no. His ex stuff was some of the most bizarre things I've seen on social media. She took it to a whole new level laugh out loud

If it wasn't for the blocking him on IG, we wouldn't have known anything. While it was immature and silly, people slip up sometimes. She tried to fix it very early on, but people still caught it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:16 am

Boshem wrote:Also does anyone think Jojo lashed out like a certain ex of Jordan's laugh out loud he must be a good lover..
I thought so too! And I think it's because he can be so cold from what we saw in his texts to the last ex and drives girls totally insane and whacko and they lash out. But while I think he slipped up and treated her like that Sunday, which caused all this imo, he seems to be regretting it and reaching out to her. She's his baby, I don't think she's in any danger of getting treated like that again anytime soon despite whatever happened Sunday. And she did try to cover up the sm games once she realized it would be public also.

@Ash2214, I can see the Chico plan being the plan all along too, which is probs why this ridiculousness got extended.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:18 am

So far no one in her family has liked his pic yet though. And Ben just liked a quote about not being able to control someone's loyalty. It could be totally random. But, we'll see.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan