SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:40 pm

So... is JoJo back in Dallas?

@JoelleFletcher

Can everyone tweets @kathsharrock and tell her to COME HOME already... She isn't responding to my text
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:41 pm

I assume the fun weekend trip is over laugh out loud no kidding and they're both back home.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

Hmm, somehow I get the impression that Jordan is not there. Had he gone with her, you think she'd want to talk to Kathryn so desperately?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

She is home for sure and he is till in Nashville or has gone to Chico I guess.
A bit time apart is much needed IMO. And when the missing part starts they can be together again laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Yeah hopefully with their family and friends around they can get some solid advice from another perspective. These two have too much of a good thing to call it quits. They are best friends after all. How can they live without the other?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Both she and Becca have posted pics now she is tweeting about Kathy. She seems perfectly fine to me laugh out loud
I don't know why but I hope Jordan is okay, I'm sure he isn't feeling the best atm..

Last edited by elena.shayk on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Nah I think she wants moral support.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:53 pm

She just snapped, playing with Matt and Mal's puppy and buying samples for her house earlier. So she seems perfectly fine and happy. Maybe the family has performed the exorcism successfully?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo and jordan Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:58 pm

HELLO everyone I'm new here and I really love jojo and jordan <3

jojo and jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:00 pm

jojo and jordan wrote:HELLO everyone I'm new here and I really love jojo and jordan <3

Heeyy girl welcomesign
Good to see you here as well. Welcome to the club laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Some good news? Luke and Airelle have liked her picture with Becca. Considering they're aware of what happened because of the trolls, I would think that's a pretty good sign or decent at least laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:04 pm

:welcomeyall:Hope you enjoy the forum!

Questions: Which one do you think normally makes the first move to make back up?
                 Who do you think in this situation would be the one to make up first?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan