SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:07 pm

aviej wrote::welcomeyall:Hope you enjoy the forum!

Questions: Which one do you think normally makes the first move to make back up?
                 Who do you think in this situation would be the one to make up first?
I think if Jordan doesn't try to make up with her, she will make his life a living he!! for as long as she's able laugh out loud otherwise, I imagine Jo is the one that usually makes the first move to make up. She doesn't strike me as a woman who is okay being in a fight with her SO. Her sm behavior today is puzzling, she's not acting how I would expect, namely psycho AF laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Her SM activity today is weird. And becca posting her picture with Jojo. I think she's looking for some support, personally.

I just hope jojo didn't run to her family and say all this bad stuff about Jordan to make her family dislike him laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Yup, calling on Kathryn and Becca. How typical of her laugh out loud if Bradleigh and Hannah were active on Twitter I'm sure she would be calling on them too laugh out loud I think she's trying to say "look at me Jordan, I'd be fine without you!"

I think they will get it straightened out. I'd be shocked if they didn't unless there are things we don't know about. It might take a little bit and I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan stays with Luke for a few days.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Absolutely @Ash2214. She wants to show Jordan she's fine without him. He's probably in Chico for the week. I don't know when he'll be back but I kinda feel bad, this all blew up way past where it should have.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:42 pm

I give her one week without him, she can't stay away from him longer than that laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:51 pm

But the thing is, JoJo is sooo transparent and I also think she's easy to please. All Jordan has to do is maybe send her flowers, whisper words of affirmation, give her a hot lay Embarressed! and she'll be all giddy again. But I think Jordan has reached the point where he's like, no, she needs to see things from my POV. She can't be a baby and expect him to grovel at her beck and call. She needs to grow up a bit, and this is how I show her, by sticking it to her and not communicating and not being in the same space, laugh out loud.

For another couple perhaps I would have been worried, but I see them getting over this. He'll probably stay on for the CMA and have a good time with friends before he returns. I think I read a post where Airelle said she's going to CMA. If only we could find out if Brandon and the others are still in Nashville. Heck! The boys are probably co-sleeping in Jordan's room that he had with JoJo over the past couple days, laugh out loud. But this too shall pass.

They love each other too deeply. Plus, I don't think our boy does very well going long without having you know what giggling. He does have "needs" after all. So if nothing else drives them together faster, a cold bed would giggling.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yup, calling on Kathryn and Becca. How typical of her laugh out loud if Bradleigh and Hannah were active on Twitter I'm sure she would be calling on them too laugh out loud I think she's trying to say "look at me Jordan, I'd be fine without you!"

I think they will get it straightened out. I'd be shocked if they didn't unless there are things we don't know about. It might take a little bit and I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan stays with Luke for a few days.
Oh so fine!!! The finest evahh!! Idk I find it kinda hilarious and cute and I'm sure they both know she's expecting him to come comfort her and bring down the crazy laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Even Jackson thinks this situation is a load of  teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 6 1f4a9, he's playing in sewage water, laugh out loud. He probably is missing his daddy too. JoJo's voice does sound fine though, but I think she was careful not to show her face IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 pm

aviej wrote:Even Jackson thinks this situation is a load of  teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 6 1f4a9, he's playing in sewage water, laugh out loud. He probably is missing his daddy too. JoJo's voice does sound fine though, but I think she was careful not to show her face IMO.
I think she's wasting her time here. If we can tell what she's trying to do, Jordan, who knows her so freaking well, probably isn't fooled either. But it is entertaining, it's like she's upping the difficulty level to 17 for him to get back in her good graces now laugh out loud I wonder what she is expecting??

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:13 am

These turds.. looks like all is well lmao

https://instagram.com/p/BVBdN2sB9Dx/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:15 am

Ash2214 wrote:These turds.. looks like all is well lmao

Yay! hopefully they've both learned some lessons & they'll never be ugly on SM again Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:These turds.. looks like all is well lmao

Wow so somehow the Baddiest Boy was able to figure out what to do with her laugh out loud wonder if he's home now.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan