SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:17 am

Yay! :Woah-hoo: No relationship is perfect - we are all imperfect beings, but it is how we manage those tough situations. Glad things are on the up and up. And I notice his besties promptly liked the pic. These two have a ton of support behind them. Now hurry home Jordan! JoJo needs some Baddy love.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:18 am

I think his caption is fitting too.. laughing uncontrollably at themselves. He might be hinting at how silly they acted. Either all is good with them or he's making sure she knows what he wants.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:19 am

All I need now is for her to like the pic or to post a couple pic and I'll be all good. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 7 2498057887
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:I think his caption is fitting too.. laughing uncontrollably at themselves. He might be hinting at how silly they acted. Either all is good with them or he's making sure she knows what he wants.  
I think it's how silly they acted but I'm not surprised, she is totally irrational when she feels his love is being threatened and he might "go away", no matter that she's the finest, totally fine today anyway laugh out loud I think/hope they'll both be more careful in the future with each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 am

Glad to see it appears all is well and our life will be a little easier around here!

Those are two genuine smiles IMO! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:23 am

Jos on insta now too. Just liked Arielles post.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:48 am

Love those pics, so i'm assuming they have patch up their differences. Hopefully they will learn something from this.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:27 am

Look at her face in those pics, no way she can push him away laugh out loud
Seems like Baddy did make it up or at least it was a try. Interesting to see what JoJo will put up anything or nothing.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:13 am

elena.shayk wrote:Look at her face in those pics, no way she can push him away laugh out loud
Seems like Baddy did make it up or at least it was a try. Interesting to see what JoJo will put up anything or nothing.
Well if she's still mad/upset, I'm sure they're on the mend for a few reasons. First, we know that Jo must let 2.2M people know when he did something wrong and absolutely cannot handle it or fake anything imo, so up until Saturday she was perfectly happy and fine, suggesting there's nothing that huge in this fight. And second, he's showing her that she'll get what she wants- he's not angry with her, he wants to make up, it'll be okay, etc. So I'm sure they'll be fine and she won't be a mess much longer, especially when he gets home to her.

Wonder what she'll tell Becca, Kathryn, Matt + Mal, Ben, and Soraya when she sees them again with Jordan: "oh jk about all that stuff about Jordan being a heartless animal, I got a teensy bit carried away"??? laugh out loud I love her.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:21 am

Haha it's really hard to get mad at her I guess laugh out loud
Good for Baddy for showing her and everyone that he still cares and won't just walk away like that. Happy this issue didn't got dragged longer! Smiley

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:29 am

Well for them it might be over, but RS is definitely going to get emails today about JoJo blocking and then unblocking him and asking if they're still together. The guy has had nothing to say about them within the last 10 months. This gave him all the ammunition that he needed. Prepare yourselves for him to say something about it laugh out loud

I low key think when JoJo blocked him, which I believe it was, she unblocked really early in the morning at like 4am because she was hoping it would be gone out of people's timelines by then or perhaps she didn't even realize that blocking someone would do that. Oh well. Too late now, that's what made it public.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:30 am

There's no way Jojo isn't mad stil **IMO**l. She definitely is. I'm so nosey I want to know why this started, honestly, probably was the silliest little fight where Jojo didn't feel like she was getting attention. Stupid Jordan laugh out loud I know right? 'actually guys Jordan did nothing wrong you'll see him tonight!!'

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan