SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I am just a big cynic that's been around the block with these couples laugh out loud
Same for me. I was cynical when all the hoopla was going down in real time a few weeks ago, but since then, they've been on scheduled programming. One minor blimp (if it even was a blimp in the first place) isn't the be all and end all. Especially when they're acting normal laugh out loud
IA and I do think sm is a strong indicator of what's really going on in a relationship, but at the same time, I wonder if these two have had these "little" fights before and we just didn't know because Jordan wasn't hammered enough to let us know about it before.
If that's the case, I'm sure it'll come to the forefront eventually. Nothing can stay on the down low forever. As of right now though, things seem fine and normal IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna girl, I have a million fights with my boyfriend. I once ditched him in a PF Changs. Crap happens. It's normal and you work through it if you really want to.

They seem solid. If anything fishy comes up, we'll know laugh out loud
You know, I'm currently in a fight RIGHT NOW!! This might be influencing my feelings towards these guys cantstopl cantstopl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:54 pm

I find it endearing and sweet that Jordan will go home to Dallas and stay at home and play with Jackie. He's probably doing some unpacking and other stuff in their new house. I remember him snapping a few months ago that he feel sad coz Jojo is in LA doing some projects.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Our wish has been fulfilled!! Finallyyyy laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BViyzWqni5C/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:57 pm

From the night before their fight laugh out loud She's funny.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Its gone.. sad

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:01 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Its gone.. sad
Huh, weird.

Anyway, for those that didn't get to see it: Jo posted a pic with Baddy from that Saturday night in Nashville with a caption that said, "Rooftopping." Nothing scandalous, dunno why she'd delete it.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:Its gone.. sad
Huh, weird.

Anyway, for those that didn't get to see it: Jo posted a pic with Baddy from that Saturday night in Nashville with a caption that said, "Rooftopping." Nothing scandalous, dunno why she'd delete it.

Maybe she got reminded that there are still trolls out there.. I dunno. It was literally there for a min..
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:04 pm

I think she deleted it because the floor was slanted and there were already mean comments saying she photoshopped it. She just reposted it and cropped most of the floor.

https://instagram.com/p/BViz3Ten4Ui/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:11 pm

The moment we all been waiting for from Jojo. Now we need to show them our love and support. And report any trolls that appear

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think she deleted it because the floor was slanted and there were already mean comments saying she photoshopped it. She just reposted it and cropped most of the floor.

Credit: @JoJo Fletcher
https://instagram.com/p/BViz3Ten4Ui/

I like Jo's top and jeans.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Okay NOW I believe they're fine laugh out loud I just think if she's okay posting a pic the night before the sm drama, then she's really over it.

Also, her body is banging in that outfit. Girl why?? And also how??

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan