SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Who wants to be a peach and give a quick run down? I'm still on vacation, so while I have time to check in here, I don't have time to watch videos laugh out loud

You ladies are the best!

No wedding plans yet. Jordan would elope, Jojo has baby fever, and they play/shove each other in the water.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:57 pm

@Ash2214, yes what @ReneeM said laugh out loud it's all in the article other than the playing in the water, which is just as adorable as you imagine Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:59 pm

There's more in this version of the interview too! Everything that was said in the article, but wasn't mentioned in the video on extra.com

https://youtu.be/-oITX6kAvPk

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:00 pm

laugh out loud thanks ladies. I'll check it out later. Jordan's been saying he wants to elope since day one laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:01 pm

The way she was feeding him the watermelon rofl

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:12 pm

The same lady, Franscesa, that they were talking about eloping them, was the same lady they talked to about last August laugh out loud.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:59 pm

I enjoyed watching the video, they're so cute and so natural and comfy with each other that I just can't wrap my head around what's transpired 3 days after this was taken to cause their disagreement.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Baddy just snapped arguing with Jackie which one gets to sleep on the couch. He HAS got to be joking with us laugh out loud No way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:11 pm

Alanna wrote:Baddy just snapped arguing with Jackie which one gets to sleep on the couch. He HAS got to be joking with us laugh out loud No way.

Ok but why is Jackson deadass lying like a person in that couch? Like his whole position, and the way he's covered with that blanket is me AF. I cannot with their little dog child laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:13 pm

Happy that we have confirmation that he is at home in their house. His eyes looked as though he has cried a bit though. Do we think JoJo is sleeping there tonight or would she be by her family? I hope that even if she had a thought of roughing it by her folks that they would have personally drove her home to work it out. I'm still waiting for her to like a pic of his though or post her own. I mean, how long is she gonna hold this thing out?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:23 pm

I literally laughed when Jordan called Jackson and that freaking dog picked his head up from his freaking pillow on the couch. Dead laugh out loud Jackson is literally all of us.

Thank goodness guys! She let him into their house! He's able to cuddle with Jackie! Seriously though, was JoJo just in another part of their house, sleeping in their bed, at Mallory and Matt's?! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by summerlove1012 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:29 pm

hey i am new to this forum but i love JoJo and Jordan

I was just wondering from Jordans lastest snap how do we know he is sleeping on the couch

summerlove1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan