SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:48 am

laugh out loud @ "if that's wrong, I don't wanna be right!" cantstopl
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:50 am

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:She let the whole world (almost) now about their fight now she should let them know when everything is fine laugh out loud
So yeah I'm watching you Jo! laugh out loud
This is Jo. I'm sure she will let us know immediately when she's forgiven him for all his bad boy ways and he's been punished enough laugh out loud and it'll likely be dramatic and Jo-like laugh out loud I cannot help it, I find the ott-mess too cute!! If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Haha classic JoJo behaviour its cute and funny at the same time laugh out loud
Once he is home I expect a "Look who just got back in town my little angel" laugh out loud
Not sure that's exactly how she will receive him but something close to that would do!

Or she can just snap a pic of her engagement ring - "it's sparkling today y'all". Something, anything, just give us something good! She knows she wants him. She is just playing hard to get. So transparent. And Jordan is laughing at all her shenanigans.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Steve's blog is up, not a word about Jo and Jo. I really wonder if Jos family hired a real, actual lawyer to make sure their babe's drama can be dealt with privately? Just another reason Baddy would be nuts not to try and work through the relationship imo.

And @aviej, IA she's so transparent and he has to be taking her/this in stride.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Steve's blog is up, not a word about Jo and Jo. I really wonder if Jos family hired a real, actual lawyer to make sure their babe's drama can be dealt with privately? Just another reason Baddy would be nuts not to try and work through the relationship imo.

Actually there was one reader email about it, Steve said ppl have brought it to his attention, but he doesn't know anything.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:Steve's blog is up, not a word about Jo and Jo. I really wonder if Jos family hired a real, actual lawyer to make sure their babe's drama can be dealt with privately? Just another reason Baddy would be nuts not to try and work through the relationship imo.

Actually there was one reader email about it, Steve said ppl have brought it to his attention, but he doesn't know anything.
Thanks! Must have missed it!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Thankfully he didn't make a big deal out of it. I was concerned that he would and it would make matters worse. I'm surprised he was smart and kept quiet on it since ya know, he has no facts and couples fight.

Hopefully they continue to work it out privately.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:01 pm

So JoJo's dad liked Jordan's latest IG. He is such a sweet man. Not irrational like his daughter.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 pm

aviej wrote:So JoJo's dad liked Jordan's latest IG. He is such a sweet man. Not irrational like his daughter.

She is busy liking Mochi Swim laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 pm

aviej wrote:So JoJo's dad liked Jordan's latest IG. He is such a sweet man. Not irrational like his daughter.
Jos on insta now too. I hope she's with her parents and the haze of drama making is lifting laugh out loud What a lil princess Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Hope lil princess sees this video and gets all senti laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVC9y8Egz1Z/?taken-by=miss.shayk_
Credit: @Miss Shayk

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:31 pm

^ Yes, tell Jordan you love him too! Nice song, never heard it.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:34 pm

aviej wrote:^ Yes, tell Jordan you love him too! Nice song, never heard it.

laugh out loud it's "How would you feel" by Ed Sheeran
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan