SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Oh, it means something. :yes: Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:31 pm

coolangel wrote:Rachel sneakily liking pics while have Bryan in them. laugh out loud laugh out loud I love it! heartbeat heartbeat

Or she chose Adam rofl

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:21 pm

So adorable that no matter what else is going on, one hand is always firmly on rachel. I'm sure we'll see this post show too in all their media. He's such a snuggler laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Dessler wrote:

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-worries-before-hometown-dates/

Bryan singsong-whispering "This is insaaane," and looking all wide-eyed and wide-mouthed in wonder at his surroundings. He's a cutie.

Yeah, I also felt that this clip is a bit of a hodge podge of sound bites and wonky editing. Like right off the bat the video cuts strangely from Rachel and Bryan walking in to them already finishing dancing and heading to their table. It's probably spliced in the sneak peek due to time constraints and more fleshed out in the actual episode--or so I can hope. And then we get a repeat of the "such a catch; such an amazing person; I'm scared; how is he still single" lines, and it's made noticeable that they were extracted from a different time because there is a drop in volume as it continues to the super quick ITM snippet of Rachel saying "too good to be true." TPTB have decided on a theme and they want to keep at it IMO.

This beginning to their conversation here is intriguing. I think Bryan is doing a bit of critical self-assessment when he is drawing a comparison between his previous relationship and his "roaring four-alarm blaze" of a relationship with Rachel. He doesn't want to carry bricks from his past relationship and end up building the same house in his relationship with Rachel so to speak, and I think he's being honest and putting himself out there when he is addressing these worries to Rachel. This is also where he says, "I want nothing more than to move forward with you and to have a future with you" as shown in the season trailer. I think he truly wants this with Rachel and wants it to /work/.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:So it'll be here for discussion too.

Bentley Drive

Source

The way Rachel talks about her excitement for the date with Bryan with that tilt of her head and that soft smile on her face makes me feel like she had personally handpicked this one for him out of this week's dates.

"I'm so happy you're here." D'aww.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Can I say that he just asks two questions in not even 15s of convo?
TPTB see, when you want, you can. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Can i just pop into the fan thread to say that Bryan looks hot driving that car in his fine suit. chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 1105969562

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:14 pm

sdmom wrote:
coolangel wrote:Rachel sneakily liking pics while have Bryan in them. laugh out loud laugh out loud I love it! heartbeat heartbeat

Or she chose Adam rofl

cantstopl  good one.

There does seem to be a theme of her liking pictures with Adam in them. Oh wait, its actually the NOT Adam guy in the pictures.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Bryan is such good arm candy for Rachel. chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 3806527698 eyedrool heartglasses
He looks very young clean shaven.

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 Rsy7t3

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Look at that smile on Rachel's face looking at Bryan. Girl is a goner. IMO these two fit like a glove. Bryan has been nothing but genuine and sincere with his feelings and intentions. I am soo rooting for these two to make it post show.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 1f49b  chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Alanna wrote:So adorable that no matter what else is going on, one hand is always firmly on rachel. I'm sure we'll see this post show too in all their media. He's such a snuggler laugh out loud

This is so major for me. I noticed that right from the beginning with him and he hasn't let up! I'm looking forward to analyzing hand placement at the ATFR and during media rounds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:49 pm

#watchgate contiues imo

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 19764696_286073048532051_8262078319294414848_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQByYyj3Jd/?taken-by=therachlindsay

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 110b349cde6a2a7fb61764ac98394550_zpsft3ycldj
sc from watch gate thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4314-dr-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-watch-gate-pillow-gate-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 19625043_465989600443287_3621421200267280384_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOQ_9en1Gt/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85