SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:42 pm

There were a lot of contestants I didn't like, that went on to be great people IMHO. Ali and DeAnna to name a few.

Right now there's no reason for me not to like Bryan. I think he's great looking, and there isn't anything negative that I see in his SM as far as behaviour. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:51 pm

See that's the thing. I don't find him that great looking to begin with, IMO. He's average to me but that's just me of course. Looks are subjective to everyone. I want to see his genuine side with Rachel. Real convos and not one liners and just maybe I can finally warm up to him despite not thinking he's hot or anything. Smiley All JMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:59 pm

bachfan05 wrote:Sorry, still haven't changed my mind about Bryan but that's probably because I don't like guys that come across as cocky or smooth. I haven't liked many previous F1's though - Shawn and Jordan, for example. I'll continue watching but I will be disappointed if it's just another boring lead chooses alpha male type season. JMO.

I understand how you feel because I felt that way once before too but I can't blame the ladies too much for picking the alpha male types out of 25+ men. There's a reason those guys tend to win. They usually pursue the lead hard and make her feel desired. It's understandable to me why the lady leads are so predictable in their choices. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Interesting perspectives! At first glance, I was soooo team Bryan based solely on RS pics...then I saw the Ellen show.... =/

IMO how you receive Bryan really depends on how you perceive "chemistry". Some people look at his approach as assertive confidence and him "man handling" her in a seductive, novella type way; others see it as a cocky and distasteful. For me, I'm somewhere in between. I dont mind the steamy latino lover approach (though i couldn't watch bc it came out of left field LOL) as much
as the Ellen antics. PDA is one thing...but kissing and telling is another...and then saying she gave "sloppy seconds" ?? Please. They do realize they're all sharing the same meal? I just think it left a condescending tone and disrespected the nature of the show. I personally can see both Bryan and TOG getting jealous over different things. I dont see Bryan getting jealous over kissing, but emotions and chemistry-and I could see TOG getting jealous over the kissing...because clearly they're opposites!

Something I think about all the time, is why he's 37 and still acting so schoolboyish (JMO). I understand it's a competition, but to come out and act like you already got it in the bag is a turn off (IMO). I will admit, Rachel seemingly encourages this by laughing and keeping him around which seems to give him courage juice, but if he doesn't turn it around soon, he will have a lot of explaining to do post show, IMO.

JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:40 pm

@Tilthefinalerose explaining to who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 pm

@jane81 to the audience who didnt receive his behavior well! There's a reason there are many people who aren't taking a liking to him so far...obviously there's more show, but there are many ppl who aren't feeling what they see so far-myself included.

JMO

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Actually, I like what I SEE, just not what I hear from his mouth LOL.

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 pm

I don't see why Bryan would have to explain anything to anybody, unless he chooses to with Rachel if that's who she picked. The rest, nah. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:25 pm

@quietpal True in theory, IMO it will be harder to have a televised and public relationship without having to constantly answer peoples' questions about his behavior. I think it'd just be nice to get his perspective in hindsight ...especially if he wins and the franchise wants us (audience) to support any future endeavors they may have. We are all clearly invested in the show and its outcome for Rachel-whether our "horse" wins the race or not

All JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:@jane81 to the audience who didnt receive his behavior well! There's a reason there are many people who aren't taking a liking to him so far...obviously there's more show, but there are many ppl who aren't feeling what they see so far-myself included.

JMO

This is my personal feeling, the reason Bryan was not being received well initially is superficial and one dimensional and the same in reverse for TOG being received well and for the inverse reception of each being switched up now. That and the fact, it doesn't hurt one lil bit that it appears the spoiler backs one now and not the other and some just have to back a winner regardless.
Ok. Got it. Good. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:42 pm

@kashathediva laugh out loud! This is why this season is so hard to "crack". I feel like one could spin an argument to support whatever sentiment they have for or against each of the final 2, no matter what! But the numbers for Bryan and TOG don't lie..."corrected spoiler 2" or not, the in-house poll still has TOG winning in the end and SM followers still have him with more than double the following...and IMO it all has to do with the taste certain comments and actions left in people's mouths.

Hey, at the end of the day...If she didn't pick TOG, I WANT Bryan to be the guy she raves about in interviews if she picked him...

JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Uh yeah. I think Bryan is liked and disliked for who he is. He is out there. He is what he is.
Where as Peter. I think the whole picture is not there. Just saying. The whole picture may not be a baby killer, but that doesn't mean he comes out smelling like a rose, either.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan