SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:25 pm

@Lawkid I can still see his like on my Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:35 pm

Same. The like is still there if you click to see all the likes.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:42 pm

I still can't see it on mine sad ...thanks tho guys Smiley

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:44 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@mysthelma Disrespecting your girlfriend just to prove you kissed her first is cocky IMO. Also, it seems like Rachel likes guys who toe the cocky, player, baddie line. There's a reason why she said you can toe the cocky line on I think Live with Kelly? She was defending her cocky fiancé in advance. If she likes it and that's what makes her happy, good for her. I don't see much long term success with a guy like that but whatever floats her boat. Just not for me and a lot of people out there. All jmo

@Mommyof2 Everything about Bryan screams playing games laugh out loud IMO. And saying "I'm not here to play games," doesnt mean that you aren't. Also I think there's a difference between being aloof and being a gentleman. Peter chose to respect Rachel instead of grabbing the microphone from Ellen to stunt in front of your competitors.

JMOAA

I agree with everything you wrote. IMO, Bryan showed his true colours when he grabbed that microphone to 'brag' in front of his fellow competitors and the audience. Cocky, fame chaser IMO. I wasn't impressed with his entrance out of the limo, thought he was cocky then...and the whole Ellen thing just cemented these thoughts even more. I also do not agree that Bryan's actions are that of a confident man - to me, confident is attractive and sexy, this display from Bryan (IMO) is arrogant, cocky and totally unattractive! If he is F1, then my opinion of Rachael has gone down a little as I can never understand why intelligent women fall for this type of act. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:53 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:Bryan got his cheeks from his dad! Smiley
And a very talented doctor imo giggling giggling

If this is your opinion, then you must know he is a doctor of some sort? Please provide your source, or the comment will be deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm

Has someone posted this before? I couldn't find it in any of threads but I'm. It sure if he liked it in January or recently. Came across it when I was trying to look for info. If anyone has an answer as to when it was liked, can you link me in thanks Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Img_0818

Source: https://instagram.com/p/BP6hsQlh68E/

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Pretty sure @getupgirl is saying he got his cheeks from a dr. Meaning implants. I really don't think he has cheek implants but that's just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:11 pm

Jane81 wrote:Pretty sure @getupgirl is saying he got his cheeks from a dr. Meaning implants. I really don't think he has cheek implants but that's just my opinion.

Yes I took it this way as well - but I have to wonder if he has cheek implants. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:11 pm

@gramercypark10 So Bryan like that photo in Jan and TOG in December interesting hmmm hmmm hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 pm

What is TOG?

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 pm

reason wrote:@gramercypark10 So Bryan like that photo in Jan and TOG in December interesting hmmm hmmm hmmm

Pardon my ignorance what's TOG

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:13 pm

@gramercypark10 The other guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan