SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:33 pm

TLTF wrote:
lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:I hope none of my friends or acquaintances will ever be on any tv.i shudder to think what comment I leave on their sm will be discovered, scrutinized and interpreted years after. The power of internet!

No kidding. The people I feel worse for are the exes who are sleuthed or discovered and get scrutinized because an ex that they might have dated years ago, decided to go on a reality show. As for the comment the friend left, like someone said, it could just be an inside joke between friends. Maybe a "we would make really pretty babies" type of thing. It doesn't have to mean they dated or have any interest in each other. In fact if they don't, it would make it much easier to have jokes like that between them,

I would not say : we would make cute babies if I had no interest in a person
. That's why I noticed it. But again, that just my thinking and jmo. I thought that it was sleuth-worthy Smiley

what ? that is totally not what she said. This is where information goes bonkers IMO.

pauldineSo when we having this baby? Lol

which is very different from we would make cute babies as you posted. And she put a LOL which meant she is joking.

What am I missing here ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:35 pm

@nd4reality

TLTF wrote:Is this weird for a bestfriend to say that ?

“So when we having this baby? Lol”

Check out Pauldine comment on his photo. My theory is that may be something happened between the two in the past and they remained friends. And I just remembered what Rachel said in a interview about her fiancé staying friends with their ex. It's probably nothing but yeah, I just noticed Smiley

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 6-13-210

Oups, I forgot the source : source

Here is my original post ! Really sorry, things was lost in translation !

Anyway, the reason why I posted it is still the same Smiley

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:37 pm

This is hilarious to me. laugh out loud  That account also has eight people following already and no posts. Wonder who else is following?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:38 pm

IMO this is a nonissue.

Isn't this the same girl that he publicly thanked for having nominated to be on this show ?
I seriously doubt she has the hots for him and really wants to bear his children while simultaneously send him off to date others. JMO.

dizzy IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:41 pm

So I didn't want to post this coz it has nothing to do with the show, but since this topic refuses to die down, Pauldine met someone in May of last year and had started seeing him when she made this comment on Bryan's IG. IMO there was nothing more to it considering the timing and was just a joke between friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUdq_ziBO9N/?taken-by=pauldine

She is currently happy in a relationship and there is nothing to indicate that she is an ex IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Yes and since they have been friends for 15 years pretty sure she would be jumping his bones if there was anything remotely at this time (maybe in the past as young adults but at this time is what is important here)

But I do thank her for giving us a visual of what he would look like with a tot in arms. So cute.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO this is a nonissue.

Isn't this the same girl that he publicly thanked for having nominated to be on this show ?
I seriously doubt she has the hots for him and really wants to bear his children while simultaneously send him off to date others. JMO.

dizzy IMO.

My point was that may be they dated in the past and I know that they are really good friends. So if they did, I just remembered Rachel saying in a interview that she would not like her fiancé being friend with an ex. I think it was the Kelly interview. So what Rachel said in this interview could be interesting.That's why I posted it. I just tried to sleuth. Anyway...

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:47 pm

coolangel wrote:So I didn't want to post this coz it has nothing to do with the show, but since this topic refuses to die down, Pauldine met someone in May of last year and had started seeing him when she made this comment on Bryan's IG. IMO there was nothing more to it considering the timing and was just a joke between friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUdq_ziBO9N/?taken-by=pauldine

She is currently happy in a relationship and there is nothing to indicate that she is an ex IMO.

All JMO

Thanks! That's what I remember too: she is happily in a relationship.

That girl in his arm is so cute! Remember Bryan said in his abc bio that he wants to have 2 boys and 1 girl? If so, he'd better starting planing! Have kids is physically exhausting and he's no spring chicken. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:21 pm

@Just Looking
@nd4reality
@GetUpGirl

LOL sounds like we're all on the same page. Till next episode!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Ugh I hate to say this but I've decided to get off my high horse and in some way, Bryan's growing on me. I was Team Pachel from day 1 and I think Peter's an outstanding guy in every way, as far as I can tell from a viewer's POV. He would 100% be my pick, I can't see myself rejecting that man whatsoever.

At the same time, I do admire Bryan's charm and charisma...his go-getter attitude in making Rachel feel loved and desired. Some women want to hear this, not necessarily intuitively pick up on it with a less vocal partner (as might be the case with Peter). I don't personally place too too much stock in hearing it (I mean I would love to, and I'm sure Peter expresses his love vocally as well) but given the show's timeline, it might not be quick enough to know. From a viewer's POV, I can see the little glimmer in his eyes like a little schoolboy crushing on the hottest girl in school when he's speaking to Rachel but at the same time, I could see how Bryan's connection or his expression of his love might even go beyond that. I've made peace with it and as long as he puts a smile on Rachel's face everyday, I am totally fine with that.

My poor baby Peter though, like you would be my choice ANY day hands down sad

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes and since they have been friends for 15 years pretty sure she would be jumping his bones if there was anything remotely at this time (maybe in the past as young adults but at this time is what is important here)

But I do thank her for giving us a visual of what he would look like with a tot in arms. So cute.

Am I the only one who interpreted the pic with Bryan & the child as "we" being Bryan and Rachel? Meaning when are they having a child that looks like this because of the child's race? When you know someone well, it's not uncommon to phrase with "we" but not meaning it literally.

Maybe I'm just out in left field tho... Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:35 pm

@jojo47 The photo is from June 2016 so it has nothing to do with Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan