SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:15 am

@emusha That is what I am talking about. yes yes

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:24 am

I'm watching the Ellen date back. Rachel described herself as "hopeful" and said that she saw a lot of "potential." Same language used describing Petey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:41 am

Whew- thank you for that Fred clip!!!! rofl rofl

Can we say second hand embarrassment, OMG. It's hilarious (in a mean way) because

1- we know Rachel wasn't feeling Fred from the jump, but to add to her disinterest in the moments of this clip, she had just walked in the room after spending time with Peter, so you know she was like, "Fred, who?" LMAO

2- we also know that Fred gets sent packing after this awkward situation. Awe poor Fred, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:47 am

adf23 wrote:Whew- thank you for that Fred clip!!!! rofl rofl

Can we say second hand embarrassment, OMG.  It's hilarious (in a mean way) because

1- we know Rachel wasn't feeling Fred from the jump, but to add to her disinterest in the moments of this clip, she had just walked in the room after spending time with Peter, so you know she was like, "Fred, who?" LMAO

2- we also know that Fred gets sent packing after this awkward situation.  Awe poor Fred, LOL.
How do you know all these future things? Also, I read posts somewhere that talked about Peter giving zrachel a ring - forget birthday? I'm in Oz so can't watch the ABC videos.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:19 am

@Just Looking Here are a couple of YT video previews. I can't find the fred one though sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p77SJ567Bi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQhYea3YboY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uPeNzb0XtU
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:19 am

The Whaboom banana clip is on here and you can watch with Hola

https://www.aol.com/video/view/sneak_peek_whaboom_goes_bananas/5931d9c7c214e323a7446f5a/

Rachel is very funny, cantstopl at her question and facial expression when she asked if he finished eating the banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:33 am

see2love wrote:The Whaboom banana clip is on here and you can watch with Hola

https://www.aol.com/video/view/sneak_peek_whaboom_goes_bananas/5931d9c7c214e323a7446f5a/

Rachel is very funny, cantstopl at her question and facial expression when she asked if he finished eating the banana
She's so nonplussed!! I love this girl. She's so just...COOL and calm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:14 am

Whaboom ""he just doesn't like me.....I don't know like he just has a crush on me." A little conflict in words Lucas. SMH.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 am

I respect Rachel not loving social media but dang sometimes I wished she posted more!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Jmack wrote:I respect Rachel not loving social media but dang sometimes I wished she posted more!!!

I'm low-key salty. She posted so much when she just got back, I fell into the trap of thinking she was gonna be really active throughout her season, but she's back in her real life and back to paying SM dust sad We'll just have to settle for the crumbs she gives us lool

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:20 pm

reason wrote:Have we stop to think that maybe her real friends could not get time off to come to do or want to do the show so those whom she recently spend time with got the job instead? just saying MO

Or maybe her "real" friends just don't want to be bothered with something as idiotic as the Bachelor/Bachelorette! I said it before this season, I don't have much interest in it, but am following here and watch. Hopefully she won't get run over by the TPTB bus.

As always all comments are IMO.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:26 pm

@gurlbrit Actually it was her friends who push her to do the show and those from her job.  There is an interview somewhere on youtube where 3 of her friends were interview for the show with a tv news in Dallas I believe, and they said they encourage her to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe