SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:06 pm

clhouse wrote:Y'all this is my first post but I'm wondering could Eric be F2? Comments made by Rachel about choosing between a guy who has it together and one who doesn't, IMO, apply better to Eric as F2 because Peter and Bryan both seem to have it together. Reality Steve seems in the dark with how things played out this season, so he could be wrong about Eric F3, IMO. Also Millsy said Rachel is like Ali's season. Peter could be Rachel's Frank, IMO.
I'm wondering about this a bit too.  That the F2 could be wrong because I don't see one as having it together and one as more challenging re Bryan and Peter.  JMO.  I'd say they both have it together in different ways, depending on where their edits go I guess but I don't think either of them is somone you describe as challenging. JMO.

:nervous makes me nervous because she clearly says she has a hard choice, so I was sure Peter doesn't leave (IMO) - unless he's not actually in the F2 at all affraid .  Now that would really be a shocker!! And explain why she's allowed to gush about an F1 of Bryan (if he was her F1) because the guy she really wanted left.  JMO.

I don't really think this happened, I'm full on Peter as the F1 train, but TBH, that scenario crossed my mind during filming (a Brooks/Frank) and it's not the craziest theory.  IMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:08 pm

The one that has it all together doesn't necessarily have to mean someone who has a steady job. IMHO It could be someone who is confident in all areas, knows what they want, is straight forward, confident in their outlook on life etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The one that has it all together doesn't necessarily have to mean someone who has a steady job. IMHO It could be someone who is confident in all areas, knows what they want, is straight forward, confident in their outlook on life etc.
Yes I think this applies to both Peter and Bryan equally. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:14 pm

From what was shown on tv it is obvious Bryan took the mic and said Rachel was a good kisser hence my deduction that Milsy mixed up the names. It really isnt my opinion but a fact. I am getting confused now...with how and when imo is used

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Oh Wait! Just realized that kissing was one of the questions on the 'Never have I ever' game and Peter said yes then. I haven't heard the podcast but Millsy and Julia could be talking about that IMO and didn't really mix up the names.

GuardianAngel wrote:The one that has it all together doesn't necessarily have to mean someone who has a steady job. IMHO It could be someone who is confident in all areas, knows what they want, is straight forward, confident in their outlook on life etc.

ITA! :yes: That is what I thought too. Sounds like Bryan to me. Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:21 pm

coolangel wrote:Oh Wait! Just realized that kissing was one of the questions on the 'Never have I ever' game and Peter said yes then. I haven't heard the podcast but Millsy and Julia could be talking about that IMO and didn't really mix up the names.

ITA! :yes: That is what I thought too. Sounds like Bryan to me.  Hugesmile

All JMO
they were talking about th mic grab, that oed to the sloppy sconds comment

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 pm

She had said in earlier interviews that we'll see her struggling with her final choice because it's typical of her to run away from any guy who seem to be "too good to be true." "Has it together" in my opinion is "too good to be true"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 pm

I can see both guys being too good to be true in my opinion. Bryan has been all about her since day 1, but is it authentic? And Peter is gorgeous and they really vibed and really got along well with her the first date, but what's his flaw? Like she asked "why are you still single?" But if I had to guess who was the challenge, it would be Peter. Bryan has been much more forthcoming with his feelings as of now. Maybe that will change, but that's how I see it at the moment. And if she says she loves how much her fiancé loves her, I, unfortunately, would lean towards Bryan. But this is only based off of 3 episodes. I'm still Team Peter, but I won't be surprised if she's engaged to Bryan at all. IMO

Last edited by A1day1 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:33 pm

julychild wrote:She had said in earlier interviews that we'll see her struggling with her final choice because it's typical of her to run away from any guy who seem to be "too good to be true." "Has it together" in my opinion is "too good to be true"
Totally, imo as well and I can see both of them as having it all together from different angles. I think we really need to understand what's too good for Rachel to see what perspective she's looking at it from.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:35 pm

see2love wrote:No, he meant say Bryan. Total mix up

I simply wanted to know if Millsy corrected himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:37 pm

@GuardianAngel He did not.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:37 pm

A1day1 wrote:I can see both guys being too good to be true in my opinion. Bryan has been all about her since day 1, but is it authentic? And Peter is gorgeous and they really vibed and really got along well with her the first date, but what's his flaw? Like she asked "why are you still single?"

Yup. completely agree with this assessment.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe