SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Bee Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:59 pm

I tend not to read too much into things like this but it is quite sweet that Rachel keeps saying she's found her best friend and Peter's first date card said she was looking for her best friend.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:17 pm

Just because Rachel (or whoever the lead is) likes something doesn't mean I have to. I form my own opinions as a viewer of this show based on my own preferences. I like Rachel but that doesn't mean I have to like everything she likes. She might like Bryan's kissing but I still think it looked gross that first night, and she might take him far but I still think that his approach so far (that we've seen because that's all we have to go on at this point) isn't conducive to really getting to know someone or building a lasting relationship, and she clearly kept him around after the sloppy seconds comment, but if I were in her shoes he would've been gone the same day he said it. Rachel's entitled to her own feelings, we're different people, but her opinions don't dictate mine.

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:Just because Rachel (or whoever the lead is) likes something doesn't mean I have to. I form my own opinions as a viewer of this show based on my own preferences. I like Rachel but that doesn't mean I have to like everything she likes. She might like Bryan's kissing but I still think it looked gross that first night, and she might take him far but I still think that his approach so far (that we've seen because that's all we have to go on at this point) isn't conducive to really getting to know someone or building a lasting relationship, and she clearly kept him around after the sloppy seconds comment, but if I were in her shoes he would've been gone the same day he said it. Rachel's entitled to her own feelings, we're different people, but her opinions don't dictate mine.

All JMO.

You are entitled to your opinion and stating such. Everyone should feel free to.
Now back to the topic at hand.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:Just because Rachel (or whoever the lead is) likes something doesn't mean I have to. I form my own opinions as a viewer of this show based on my own preferences. I like Rachel but that doesn't mean I have to like everything she likes. She might like Bryan's kissing but I still think it looked gross that first night, and she might take him far but I still think that his approach so far (that we've seen because that's all we have to go on at this point) isn't conducive to really getting to know someone or building a lasting relationship, and she clearly kept him around after the sloppy seconds comment, but if I were in her shoes he would've been gone the same day he said it. Rachel's entitled to her own feelings, we're different people, but her opinions don't dictate mine.

All JMO.

I understand your POV. Those like me who didn't mind the sloppy seconds comment, or the aggressive kissing, because Rachel liked it, am entitled to my opinions as well. She has done and said other things that I didn't like. Those actions didn't dictate my opinions, even though she obviously didn't think it was a big deal. She will probably do and say other things I don't like. If she's good with it, doesn't mean my opinion will be good with it.

Whether I like someone one or not, I'm entitled to say what I think. I love Roberto, he made me frustrated not telling Ali he was falling in love with her. I love Ed, he drove me nuts with his antics. My opinions aren't swayed by whom I like and who I don't like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:29 pm

So I follow Josiah on Instagram (worth it if you're not), and he, Will and Bryan all went out last night in Miami, as they're all from Florida, and the three of them were in a room together at the mansion, and seem like they're now buddies. However, the most interesting thing was at the end of the story, he mentioned that Peter and Dean were also in their room. So it made me wonder if TPTB will sometimes group what they perceive as the frontrunners together. Like Shawn/Ben H. were grouped together on K's season. And there was the whole "Rose Garden" thing on JoJo's season. Because if you look at the general boot order, the only difference is that Eric and Josiah are swapped, since I think Will made the F5/F6.

Also, I think Bryan partying with the new Miami Bach Nation crew does point to him being F2 as opposed to F1. Meanwhile, Peter is hanging out with family. Obviously there were a lot of FL guys in the house, so that's an alternative explanation, but still.

On another note, the bromances this season seem really really adorable. A lot of the dudes seemed to really get along and seem to be really supportive of each other. I'm loving it.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachelshipper Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:12 pm

kimberlyg wrote:So I follow Josiah on Instagram (worth it if you're not), and he, Will and Bryan all went out last night in Miami, as they're all from Florida, and the three of them were in a room together at the mansion, and seem like they're now buddies.  However, the most interesting thing was at the end of the story, he mentioned that Peter and Dean were also in their room.  So it made me wonder if TPTB will sometimes group what they perceive as the frontrunners together.  Like Shawn/Ben H. were grouped together on K's season.  And there was the whole "Rose Garden" thing on JoJo's season.  Because if you look at the general boot order, the only difference is that Eric and Josiah are swapped, since I think Will made the F5/F6.

Also, I think Bryan partying with the new Miami Bach Nation crew does point to him being F2 as opposed to F1.  Meanwhile, Peter is hanging out with family.  Obviously there were a lot of FL guys in the house, so that's an alternative explanation, but still.    

On another note, the bromances this season seem really really adorable.  A lot of the dudes seemed to really get along and seem to be really supportive of each other.  I'm loving it.      

Oooh that's really interesting.. def seems to support the f2 theory. Also, Rachel said in an interview that the bromances were strong her season, so this definitely proves some of it Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 18 3806527698

Pachelshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Rachel posted on her IG story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:29 pm

@Bach/ette What did she say. Thx

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Bach/ette wrote:Rachel posted on her IG story
And Peter liked a comment at almost the exact same time.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:32 pm

@reason She posted a photo of herself and her friend out. I love that she is so youthful and playful despite working a serious job.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:33 pm

I can't bring it over right now, but I can see someone has screenshot it, it's in her tagged photos if someone can bring it over. She looks amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:33 pm

@Bach/ette I thought you would have bought the photo here laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe