SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:27 pm

I am over him to be honest. He has been leading with "that" and that is not attractive to me personally. At 37? no no no no no no IMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Bryan could have had nice, long, in depth discussions but if that doesn't fit the desired storyboard, your not ever going to see it.  

In most cases, normal conversations are edited out because for the most part the general viewing audience finds that boring.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:32 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Yep he's definitely getting the "passion but I don't know if he wants to settle" edit.

But if he goes that far I'm curious to see how they really interact. Like to see them actually talking to each other laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 11 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 11 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Bryan could have had nice, long, in depth discussions but if that doesn't fit the desired storyboard, your not ever going to see it.  

In most cases, normal conversations are edited out because for the most part the general viewing audience finds that boring.  

JMO
Possibly but he always starts/ leads with the physical. We have seen his twice now and again in the preview. scratch Talk to the girl for a minute and leave out your mouth eating her face. gross. imo

Last edited by see2love on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:37 pm

TLTF wrote:Yep he's definitely getting the "passion but I don't know if he wants to settle" edit.

But if he goes that far I'm curious to see how they really interact. Like to see them actually talking to each other laugh out loud

I agree, we are judging him on a first meeting and 2 seconds in episode 2. We have a lot of time to see actual progression with the these two.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:39 pm

It's called edit for a reason.  You see what they want you to, not necessarily exactly like it happened.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:It's called edit for a reason.  You see what they want you to, not necessarily exactly like it happened.  

JMO

Interesting to see if this edit continues though?

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 pm

If Peter is indeed F1, he definitely cant be friendly with Bryan and I wouldnt blame him if this brand of Bryan's passion keeps up. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:49 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:It's called edit for a reason.  You see what they want you to, not necessarily exactly like it happened.  

JMO

Interesting to see if this edit continues though?

It certainly could. They have a storyline to follow. It could be what his is throughout the show. Many seasons the cast is painted 2 dimensional and you never really know how the real person is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:52 pm

All that passion may not even translate to the bedroom, urghh. I have known many a man like that in my life, full passionate assault everywhere until you invite them to a fantasy suite...and then nothing! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe