SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:51 pm

@AmberRose I so agree with some of your points and am holding out that tiny bit of hope but then I guess my rational head comes in and looks at it from the other side too. Will definitely be interesting till the end as it seems like any more spoilers that comes out after this will be met with scepticism.

Bee

Back to top Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Peter gives her butterflies, her gut didnt fail her regarding Peter, she likes tattoos on a man so yeah I am still firmly on this train until I see something different on my screen. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Oh yes I forgot about the tattoos ! Good point !

#TeamPeter TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 33 1f495
#TeamRachel TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 33 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:58 pm

And now I keep thinking about the way she was with Peter during the flight ! She cleary was looking for an excuse to touch him laugh out loud jmo !

#TeamPeter TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 33 1f495
#TeamRachel TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 33 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:00 pm

@TLTF Technically, that could've been because she herself has tattoos. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:01 pm

btw, its TOTALLY weird and suspicious that pachelsource(twitter) doesn't exist anymore Suspect Suspect #weseeyoubacheloretteproducers?

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@TLTF Technically, that could've been because she herself has tattoos. JMO.

Yes but wasn't the question about her fiance ?

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:04 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper I don't understand why it would disappear ?

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Did @truelovealways confirm that Peter won? Or just the hometown date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:05 pm

I also find it weird that Peter would use the phrase "Birthday of a lifetime" with a woman who he isn't spending a lifetime with. You wouldn't do that with a woman who broke your heart. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:06 pm

@A1day1 She verified that Peter won. Multiple times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck