SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

see2love wrote:Didnt she say she never gets butterflies but everytime she is with Peter she gets butterflies? And i suspect that was said later in the season because it seemed like a VO during her date with Peter on episode 2. Jmo

Yes, this is one of those things that give me pause about the new spoiler. Having said that we will have to see what she says after her date with Bryan.

Either way, it is all good. If Rachel picks Peter and they are both happy...great. If Rachel doesn't pick Peter...hopefully he is the Bachelor and I'm even happier.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm team Rachel is happy first and foremost which seems to be true.

That said, I'm still totally hoping for Petal and believing it's their love story I'm watching so I can enjoy it throughout. I can't wait to see what we get tonight. On the plus side, if the new news turns out to be true, we should get way more of Peter in each episode as they won't want to hide him IMO which is a good thing. yes JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:32 pm

@relaxing I will take a seat next to you. I'm not giving up on Peter as Rachel's F1 just yet and will keep my good eye on what's happening on and off-screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 pm

MissSid wrote:@relaxing I will take a seat next to you. I'm not giving up on Peter as Rachel's F1 just yet and will keep my good eye on what's happening on and off-screen.

Make space for me on that seat too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
see2love wrote:Didnt she say she never gets butterflies but everytime she is with Peter she gets butterflies? And i suspect that was said later in the season because it seemed like a VO during her date with Peter on episode 2. Jmo

Yes, this is one of those things that give me pause about the new spoiler. Having said that we will have to see what she says after her date with Bryan.

Either way, it is all good. If Rachel picks Peter and they are both happy...great. If Rachel doesn't pick Peter...hopefully he is the Bachelor and I'm even happier.

Could not believe it when I read the "new" spoiler on Reality Steve.

However, as per the bolded, if Peter is the bachelor, I am, A-OKAY with that.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:22 pm

So Reasons source still say Peter is the winner!!! I am not giving up hope. Peter looked too happy right after filming ended to be F2 IMO

Last edited by Miyala on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:31 pm

I actually thought Peter was quiet on SM during SHV. not quiet as in being MIA for days ... but there was at least a day where he did not have any SM activity. And didn't Bryans SM absence start at least 2 days before the assumed SHV visit (friday- sunday) Rachel was still out doing interviews then JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:41 pm

@Nillay In addition, I imagine that there would be a bit of boredom when you're holed up in a house and can't leave for 4 days. Wouldn't that make you more inclined to go on social media? Jojo and Jordan watched several TV series on Netflix in their time together because they had nothing to do. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:42 pm

The SHV does not have to be Friday-Sunday.  It varies based on the couple and their work schedule.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberRose Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:43 pm

I find Steve's new spoiler extremely odd. It also pops up at the exact same time the only Peter & Rachel fan Twitter account I followed (PachelSource) disappears. I'm not a conspiracy theory lover but am I the only one who thinks that neither Peter nor Rachel have been particularly good at concealing the end from the media? I think whoever's behind the show got a bit taken aback by how easy the guessing game was this year and just released another name.
Peter could be the front runner and the next Bachelor (he's getting an amazing edit, so why not) but it baffles me that he would like so many of their pictures and so many comments of the two of them. Their story has, so far, been soulmate material. Rachel was the favourite from Nick's season (I LOVED her) but I don't think anybody genuinely thought they were a match made in heaven and they never got the soulmate treatment. The storyline they're creating for Rachel's season is just really strange.

AmberRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:46 pm

@AmberRose Agreed! Bryan may be the winner, but I'm definitely not believing it until I see it. Wayyy too many contradicting stories and clues that point to both men. The producers really stepped up their game this year laugh out loud laugh out loud. I didn't think that they would put that much effort into giving false information, but I guess they had to since Rachel revealed she's engaged. I'm 50/50 on who the real winner is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:50 pm

AmberRose wrote:I find Steve's new spoiler extremely odd. It also pops up at the exact same time the only Peter & Rachel fan Twitter account I followed (PachelSource) disappears. I'm not a conspiracy theory lover but am I the only one who thinks that neither Peter nor Rachel have been particularly good at concealing the end from the media? I think whoever's behind the show got a bit taken aback by how easy the guessing game was this year and just released another name.
Peter could be the front runner and the next Bachelor (he's getting an amazing edit, so why not) but it baffles me that he would like so many of their pictures and so many comments of the two of them. Their story has, so far, been soulmate material. Rachel was the favourite from Nick's season (I LOVED her) but I don't think anybody genuinely thought they were a match made in heaven and they never got the soulmate treatment. The storyline they're creating for Rachel's season is just really strange.

:claphands yess to all of this. it might be my bias talking, but I'm still feeling peter more than bryan at this point.. plus, the ellen date! where she couldn't stop looking at him?? TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 32 1f60d the evidence ya'll loll. ajmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck