SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 Screen12
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 Screen13Source1 Source2: my SC

Both Peter and Rachel were on instagram at the same time this morning. How adorable is this picture?? From all the accounts I've seen, both Rachel and Peter have been nothing but nice and gracious to fans--the same can't be said for others in this franchise. I've seen a couple accounts from people who either work with or knows someone who works with Rachel, and they've noted how nice she is. Good for them because lord knows I'd be a little bit uncomfortable and standoffish.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:11 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Judiful Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:30 pm

I've seen so many of Rachels interviews I can't for the life of me remember where I saw the one where she stated one of the qualities she admires most in her fiance is his confidence . She said he's never cockey , just self confident. Now I have to wait until I have time to surf around to find it again..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:00 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 Screen14Source

Peter prepping for that dad life already.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 1f607  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:06 am

@realitytvfan11 I don't understand prepping for that dad life? Is the 18th of this month not fathers day??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:08 am

@reason Haha it was a joke. It's just such a wholesome scene; him hanging out at a farmer's market on a Saturday afternoon with his friend and his daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:08 am

@realitytvfan11 I use to love farmers market now I dont go anymore. Too much of a hassle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 Screen14Source

Peter prepping for that dad life already.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 1f607  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 1f602
Awww I think that's his friend Terry in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:28 am

Judiful wrote:I've seen so many of Rachels interviews I can't for the life of me remember where I saw the one where she stated one of the qualities she admires most in her fiance is his confidence . She said he's never cockey , just self confident. Now I have to wait until I have time to surf around to find it again..

Was it this one

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:02 am

Awww I can totally imagine Rachel with him and his friend at the farmers market Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 29 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:21 am

Kure24 wrote:
Judiful wrote:I've seen so many of Rachels interviews I can't for the life of me remember where I saw the one where she stated one of the qualities she admires most in her fiance is his confidence . She said he's never cockey , just self confident. Now I have to wait until I have time to surf around to find it again..

Was it this one
I don't think this is the exact one , but it works . Thanks a lot for your help.  I really appreciate it.  :claphands

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck