SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:19 am

@jjjami I did mean Peter. Sorry about the mix-up guys !! @lexforlife I corrected it Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 19 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 19 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:51 am

It was incorrect in the quote, I corrected it there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:14 am

The comments on the contestants SM are always interesting lool on Peter's IG the back off he is with Rachel posts are cracking me up..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Carine wrote:The comments on the contestants SM are always interesting lool on Peter's IG the back off he is with Rachel posts are cracking me up..

That's cute although I wish they wouldn't spoil it for others, but if I'm not mistaken there are 3 instagram accounts dedicated to Peter and Rachel and 1 twitter account dedicated to them. The support for them is really massive already.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:13 pm

I love Rachel and Peter! I usually try to stay spoilerfree but after that adorable date I could not resist peeking here to see if the spoiled f1 is Peter. And yay!! So happy for her.

I love Rachel as Bachelorette and it's so sweet to see such a strong, smart and capable woman get all gooey around her crush. She is definitely different around him than most other guys.

I also love Peter's laid back, regular guy attitude and how intensely in-tune he is with her. I read in one of the grocery tabloids, maybe InTouch, that he gets jealous as season progresses and I look forward to seeing that. Yes, he knows what he signed up for but the jealous guys of past Bachelorette are still with their ladies!! It just tells me he has fallen hard and not just looking for spot on BIP.

Finally, thank you mods for keeping this thread about Peter and Rachel. I just want to be spoiled on Rachel's relationship with Peter and let all other relationships with her other guys be a surprise for me to watch unfold.

My $$$$ is on Rachel + Peter in the end!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:20 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I love Rachel and Peter! I usually try to stay spoilerfree but after that adorable date I could not resist peeking here to see if the spoiled f1 is Peter. And yay!! So happy for her.

I love Rachel as Bachelorette and it's so sweet to see such a strong, smart and capable woman get all gooey around her crush. She is definitely different around him than most other guys.

I also love Peter's laid back, regular guy attitude and how intensely in-tune he is with her. I read in one of the grocery tabloids, maybe InTouch, that he gets jealous as season progresses and I look forward to seeing that. Yes, he knows what he signed up for but the jealous guys of past Bachelorette are still with their ladies!! It just tells me he has fallen hard and not just looking for spot on BIP.

Finally, thank you mods for keeping this thread about Peter and Rachel. I just want to be spoiled on Rachel's relationship with Peter and let all other relationships with her other guys be a surprise for me to watch unfold.

I read the bolded and I scream YES out loud, I really want to find that article now.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:21 pm

@Kure24 me too!!! It's going to be so fun to watch!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:40 pm

I went to sleep wake up and I am reading Dear god that someone namely Peter get jealous as the season goes on??  I have to buy that magazine tomorrow. Is he Shawn 2??? But then JP, Shawn and Ryan were jealous men he is in good company. Is that why CH watch Peter??? He has been showing signs of nervousness since he got out of that limo, dear lord it is getting interesting.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:42 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I love Rachel and Peter! I usually try to stay spoilerfree but after that adorable date I could not resist peeking here to see if the spoiled f1 is Peter. And yay!! So happy for her.

Oh, I'm definitely here for jealous Peter.  giggling

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 pm

reason wrote:I went to sleep wake up and I am reading Dear god that someone namely Peter get jealous as the season goes on??  I have to buy that magazine tomorrow. Is he Shawn 2???  But then JP, Shawn and Ryan were jealous men he is in good company.  Is that why CH watch Peter???  He has been showing signs of nervousness since he got out of that limo, dear lord it is getting interesting.

Ha! It's a recent tabloid with Angelina Jolie on cover ... something about her getting married in Europe. I opened to read that article while checking out of grocery on Monday (Memorial Day) and instead I landed on an article about Rachel and her guys. There was a photo of Rachel with all the men from night 1 cocktail party. There were call-out boxes next to some of the guys and pretty sure that Peter's box said something about him getting the first date and then getting more and more jealous seeing her with other guys as season progresses.

Whether that's fact or fiction ... guess we will find out.

And, YES, bring on jealous (hot!) Peter!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Loved and agree with your whole post @MVMom39forever and thanks for the tidbit.

Well, I remember CH used to call it the first date curse, as it's really hard on that person to get through the show and Peter is waiting even longer than often happens for date 2.

Personally, and this might be weird, but I find it kind of hot for the guy to get jealous giggling .  I mean, to me, if you're really falling in love this setting would be emotionally torturous. The jealousy just acts as proof to me that the guy is truly a goner for the girl and having real emotions JMO.  I love that.  It's hard to imagine how jealousy would show itself with laid back Peter, so excited to see what happens.  All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 pm

It cracks me up that so many of us are into jealous Peter even though it's technically not the PC thing to admit laugh out loud I bet Rachel agrees with us!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck