SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:16 pm

@reason She asked because Ellen mentioned him basically saying like he couldn't dance or something and then Rachel asked where he was.

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 8:17 pm

I love how she's so giddy to see how Peter's doing with the dancing
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:18 pm

@Bach/ette Okay thanks. I watch that show in mute laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:20 pm

I thought Ellen said "Tickle guy can't dance", meaning johnathan. But the camera did go to Peter so I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:22 pm

How would she know him as "Tickle guy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 31, 2017 8:22 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
reason wrote:@iamreal2u She asked for Peter interesting did not hear that? hmmmmmm
it's 6:01 mark here source

I love that Peter was the last to start taking his shirt off. He looked over at the guys and didn't miss a beat laugh out loud

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:23 pm

I think Rachel was asking "where is he" about Jonathan in response to Ellen's comment that "tickle guy is not dancing well". I think Rachel knew well and good where Peter was the whole time giggling . There is a moment in the video where she is transfixed on someone dancing to the centre-left, and I'm pretty sure it was Peter she was looking at. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:23 pm

@Bach/ette Ellen does talk to her before they come out. She did give Deanna great advise on her show. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:24 pm

Bach/ette wrote:How would she know him as "Tickle guy?"

Because I think they either filmed a segment with Ellen before they came on, or Rachel was giving her a rundown of the guys, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 8:25 pm

So nothing with Peter then on that Ellen video? I need to get my ears checked. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:26 pm

@Cila51290 He only said his name.  Hot stuff keeps peeking at Rachel and Rachel at him.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 8:28 pm

The group dates will be interesting to see how Rachel contains herself from always looking at what Peter is doing giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck