SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Carine Wed May 31, 2017 7:20 pm

@ReneeM a while back I remember you did a chart and there was a slight pattern either the F1 was on every date or missed one date will be interesting if it will be the same for Rachel's season.

Last edited by Carine on Wed May 31, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:20 pm

@ReneeM Sorry viking is different from boat laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 31, 2017 7:22 pm

wow homeboy really got a date every week then! Because the Viking episode is Denmark right? Then we go to Episode 7 with their 1-on-1 Switzerland. Nice!

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 31, 2017 7:23 pm

@reason my mistake I said boat lool..

@jjjami right wondering if he will have one in ep 5...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:27 pm

jjjami wrote:@ReneeM Thank you for this. I was just wondering if anyone by any chance remembers a clip of Peter during the spelling bee talking to the judges and people were calling him out for cheating.  giggling
I can't seem to find it.
Please post this vid! I would love to see it!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Carine wrote:@ReneeM a while back I remember you did a chart and there was a slight pattern either the F1 was on every date or missed one date will be interesting if it will be the same for Rachel's season.

& They never miss a date later than week 3. & Seeing as I doubt any of the guys are missing dates in week 5, it's pretty safe to assume Peter got a date every week.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 7:35 pm

Sorry for the double post, I was looking for the cheater Peter video, I couldn't find it, but I did find this gem

Just Rach playing it totally cool when it comes to Pete laugh out loud
teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 15 Rachpe10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 7:35 pm

Thanks @ReneeM.  So many of my favorite moments from sleuthing and reminding me of all there is to look forward to.  I thought she def eyeing Peter on the Ellen date, but the SC moment sealed the deal of fandom for me because it was Peter who made his way from back of the pack at the dock right up to be walking and talking with her and I thought OK, something mutual is going on here.  JMO. ETA - that's the pic that did it for me, :inlove so happy it was brought forward

It's great he's on a date each week so they can't totally hide him from us. I just hope we get a little special moment from them each week until ep 7 because I expect TPTB to put them on the backburner for a while and Peter has the longest wait possible between 1 on 1s.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 31, 2017 7:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:Sorry for the double post, I was looking for the cheater Peter video, I couldn't find it, but I did find this gem

Just Rach playing it totally cool when it comes to Pete laugh out loud
teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 15 Rachpe10
Source

No problem! They are so adorable. I'm so impatient to wait every week. I just want to binge watch their whole journey.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 31, 2017 8:02 pm

Late to the party. Not sure if it was mentioned here but during the Ellen date she asked where Peter was when the guys were dancing in the crowd.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:03 pm

@iamreal2u She asked for Peter interesting did not hear that? hmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 31, 2017 8:13 pm

reason wrote:@iamreal2u She asked for Peter interesting did not hear that? hmmmmmm
it's 6:01 mark here source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck