SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 am

gurlbrit wrote:Wow if this is the quality of the rest of Rachel's season I think I may be done, I had to turn the TV off when Blake and Lucas started going at each other when they were eliminated and again when Eric started ranting and raving.  The producers and psychologists really got some "peaches" this season.  If I remember correctly CH said that there were multiple villains; but WTF with Eric's anger how did it make it to F4?
ITA based on how Nick's season was edited I'd say this is par for the course and will be like this all season. I literally forwarded through a majority of the episode esp those ridiculous ones.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually think Bryan = Brooks here but we shall see. I may change my tune toward the end but right now I think Peter will be the safe, 'nice' guy who will get there by the end (Chris) and Bryan will be the hot guy she isn't sure about.
I keep going back to what CH said if Bryan is ready to settle down which I assuming something that Rachel questioned and was uncertain about maybe..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 am

I also think it's really interesting that CH said "look out for Peter" in his FB live thing. Seems like more of a thing you would do if Peter was the foiled winner and you're going along with that versus actually just giving away the winner. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 am

Carine wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I actually think Bryan = Brooks here but we shall see. I may change my tune toward the end but right now I think Peter will be the safe, 'nice' guy who will get there by the end (Chris) and Bryan will be the hot guy she isn't sure about.
I keep going back to what CH said if Bryan is ready to settle down which I assuming something that Rachel questioned and was uncertain about maybe..

Both the F1 and F2 will have issues at the end. The qui don't know yet is who will be able to overcome them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:18 am

I can see that Peter is the same nice guy that Chris Siegfried was/is, but the key difference to me and what saved Des was Chris showed Des from moment one that he liked her and was there for her no matter what. She had absolutely no reason to doubt or be concerned that Chris loved and adored her. To me that is Bryan. At least to me right now, I have not seen Peter go out of his way to be that with Rachel. But it is only episode 3, so I will wait and see.

And while I will always adore Chris S and Des, every pot has its lid. Rachel is no where like Des. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:23 am

Yeah, I don't see the Brooks/Bryan comparison at all. If anything he would be the Arie or Charlie of the season - the guy who the lead never fully trusts and/or the guy that she has a mostly physical relationship with. I'm not fully convinced though as Bryan was talking about Rachel has no problem opening up to him. It just seems there's a lot there that we're not being shown.IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 am

As much as I like Peter and think he's a nice guy, I really think he'd do better in the Bachelor environment where the women are pursuing him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's probably just a more reserved guy and that's okay because I'm the same way but I think that doesn't work well in the Bachelorette environment where you're 1 of 31 guys. If he's interested then he really needs to pursue Rachel here and show it and I just haven't seen that yet. This episode made me lean towards Bryan being the F1 and if that's the case then I can see why it ended up that way so far. JMO.

Last edited by bluwavz on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:27 am

Which is why I will see how it plays out for sure! Just giving early predictions that I think Peter will 'get there' eventually. Bryan is like a Brooks-Arie-Jordan morph for me.

And while I agree Peter would make a great Bachelor, I think Rachel's odds at a success aren't as high with Bryan. JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 am

The number one reason I think that Bryan is final 2 is because they have really taken the time to show us any significant conversations between the two of them. Right now at this point in the show really things we know about him are that he's Colombian and that he likes to stick his tongue down Rachel's throat. That is usually a final 2 hot physical edit jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 am

bluwavz wrote:As much as I like Peter and think he's a nice guy, I really think he'd do better in the Bachelor environment where the women are pursuing him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's probably just a more reserved guy and that's okay because I'm the same way but I think that doesn't work well in the Bachelorette environment where you're 1 of 31 guys. If he's interested then he really needs to pursue Rachel here and show it and I just haven't seen that yet. This episode made me lean towards Bryan being the F1 and if that's the case then I can see why it ended up that way so far. JMO.
I agree with you from what we've seen but what "kills" me laugh out loud is that Peter KNOWS this. He has said this! That the men need to pursue her and he did just that in ep 1. What the he!!, Peter? laugh out loud wake up, bud!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 am

@stuckinsc I will go out and a limb and say right at this episode Peter is trying his darnest not to get caught up in his head, due to his past and is trying to be calm in his thoughts like he said to Rachel after his therapy. He is not jumping the gun IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 am

bluwavz wrote:As much as I like Peter and think he's a nice guy, I really think he'd do better in the Bachelor environment where the women are pursuing him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's probably just a more reserved guy and that's okay because I'm the same way but I think that doesn't work well in the Bachelorette environment where you're 1 of 31 guys. If he's interested then he really needs to pursue Rachel here and show it and I just haven't seen that yet. This episode made me lean towards Bryan being the F1 and if that's the case then I can see why it ended up that way so far. JMO.

I kinda hope you're right and Peter is in line for next lead Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10