SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:28 am

@umngirl I think he did not want to tell about his time with her nor what he thinks sexually. I would pass answering if it was me so I have no problem with that. IMHO

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:30 am

pvpr wrote:[snips for brevity]
IMO after this episode the Bryan spoiler makes so much more sense to me, because whether you like him or not, you can't deny that he's really interested in Rachel and is pursuing her, which is exactly what she's said over and over she wants. It also matches with the 'I have no doubt that he really, really, really loves me' gushing because I think Bryan will have no issues falling in love with her and expressing that to her. I don't know if I see Peter being capable of that in such a short timeframe. I'd love to be wrong, but honestly? Rach deserves better than what Peter is giving her right now. It's major, major Brooks/Des vibes IMO.
This is a great post and I verrrry reluctantly must agree with most of it laugh out loud darn you!!! But with one major caveat: if Brooks/Frank/Graham had stayed, they would have been f1 with no doubts in my mind personally. I don't know how many women wouldn't have chosen the one that they want above all the others. So if Pete stayed, it's equally hard for me to imagine him not being picked despite his luke warm pursuing. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 am

alanna wrote:This is a great post and I verrrry reluctantly must agree with most of it  darn you!!! But with one major caveat: if Brooks/Frank/Graham had stayed, they would have been f1 with no doubts in my mind personally. I don't know how many women wouldn't have chosen the one that they want above all the others. So if Pete stayed, it's equally hard for me to imagine him not being picked despite his luke warm pursuing. All imo.

True, except she just said in her Nightline interview that she often goes for the more challenging option instead of the person who has it all together. And although she did not directly state that she did the opposite this time, she somewhat implied it. And based on what we've seen so far, Peter is the more challenging option IMO.

Unless she meant challenging as in bad boy. But I read it more like she meant the person she has to work harder for.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:39 am

Alanna wrote:
pvpr wrote:[snips for brevity]
IMO after this episode the Bryan spoiler makes so much more sense to me, because whether you like him or not, you can't deny that he's really interested in Rachel and is pursuing her, which is exactly what she's said over and over she wants. It also matches with the 'I have no doubt that he really, really, really loves me' gushing because I think Bryan will have no issues falling in love with her and expressing that to her. I don't know if I see Peter being capable of that in such a short timeframe. I'd love to be wrong, but honestly? Rach deserves better than what Peter is giving her right now. It's major, major Brooks/Des vibes IMO.
This is a great post and I verrrry reluctantly must agree with most of it laugh out loud darn you!!! But with one major caveat: if Brooks/Frank/Graham had stayed, they would have been f1 with no doubts in my mind personally. I don't know how many women wouldn't have chosen the one that they want above all the others. So if Pete stayed, it's equally hard for me to imagine him not being picked despite his luke warm pursuing. All imo.
Trust me, I want so badly to be wrong! laugh out loud I can see her not picking him even if he doesn't leave because I think Rach is much more self-assured and mature than Ali/DeAnna/Des, who were all mid-twenties at the time and were so wrapped up in the love bubble that they couldn't see things for what they were. I think Rach knows EXACTLY what she deserves and won't settle for someone that she has to force it out of. IMO, if the Bryan spoiler is correct, she'll begin to pull back from Peter and really invest in Bryan the longer she has to be the one to chase P - hence why she only fell in love with one person. But seriously, can I be completely and totally off the mark, please? shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:43 am

In the upcoming episode if we go by the magazine article PETER will be bringing the Drama because of Jealous. The question will he up his game? the photos from the boat/bridge and all seems interesting but who did she really fall in love with???

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:44 am

Okay with this new nightline revelation, I can see the heavy lean to Bryan. Peter is definitely the one she has to work hard for, especially if all of the sudden he gets jealous and she has to constantly reassure him on that front as well imo. Whereas I imagine at the end of the line, Bad Boy Bryan will confidently tell her she's his woman and he's excited to get her out in the real world where he can be the metaphoric rose giver in their relationship imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 am

I actually think Bryan = Brooks here but we shall see. I may change my tune toward the end but right now I think Peter will be the safe, 'nice' guy who will get there by the end (Chris) and Bryan will be the hot guy she isn't sure about.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 am

Alanna wrote:Okay with this new nightline revelation, I can see the heavy lean to Bryan. Peter is definitely the one she has to work hard for, especially if all of the sudden he gets jealous and she has to constantly reassure him on that front as well imo. Whereas I imagine at the end of the line, Bad Boy Bryan will confidently tell her she's his woman and he's excited to get her out in the real world where he can be the metaphoric rose giver in their relationship imo.
Unless... that's what they want us to think because this Bryan info is actually a foiler and they're feeding Rach lines to suit whatever spoiler they have going that week shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698 I'm kidding. Kind of. 

Man, I'm giving myself whiplash with how much I'm going back and forth shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 3308817427 I truly have nooooo idea what the f is happening this season and I can see it going a hundred different ways. Kudos to you, TPTB! You've gone and done it, nobody knows what to believe anymore shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 3308817427

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:58 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually think Bryan = Brooks here but we shall see. I may change my tune toward the end but right now I think Peter will be the safe, 'nice' guy who will get there by the end (Chris) and Bryan will be the hot guy she isn't sure about.
this is how I see it too. And the edit is telling as well, Bryan's first intro "I'm trouble" "oooh I like trouble" i.e. imo challenging whereas Peter is the one she told "you're so great..why are you still single" i.e. imo has it all together. Also remember - CH's hint about "is bryan really ready to settle down? he says he is...we shall see" which imo is hinting at the edit.
I actually think she was using code language to pretty much describe a very common dilemma that women have - nice guy vs. bad boy. At the beginning, she said her journey is one people can & will really relate to and that she kept going back and forth.

all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:01 am

I don't think Rachel had a problem with Peters answer during the Ellen show considering her actions with him during the after party no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:02 am

@emusha I also wonder how is Bryan feeling if he is final 1 when he saw the Peter date and how she gush over him? especially that grrr at the dog date, and the feel of the butterflies she has that is rear as she had been kissing him so much. I find it funny that CH said Bryan was eating off her face in the nightline interview.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:03 am

Wow if this is the quality of the rest of Rachel's season I think I may be done, I had to turn the TV off when Blake and Lucas started going at each other when they were eliminated and again when Eric started ranting and raving. The producers and psychologists really got some "peaches" this season. If I remember correctly CH said that there were multiple villains; but WTF with Eric's anger how did it make it to F4?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10