SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jun - 5:48

A1day1 wrote:@Lara she said her man really loves her, and I think she will definitely know before us. Could be Bryan, could be Peter. But it's literally been a week, so I'm not mad at Peter for not spewing lines that he thinks Rachel will fall for. He seems genuine IMO. I just need to see more from Bryan.

For me, it's not the lines. It's the body language. She is trying so hard to get him to touch her and be around her - even in that deleted scene from last week, I felt like she was doing that thing where girls pretend to be scared so the guy will comfort them and hold them and he wasn't really into doing it. It's the fact that she's always making the first move. I feel like there have been really reserved guys in the past, but I could always tell that they were into the girl. I really can't with Peter. Not yet, anyways. IMO.

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue 6 Jun - 5:50

I could watch Ellen date forever! shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698 shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1710264613
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jun - 5:50

@Lara He was buckle in his seat the plane was lifting off, he had his hands between her thighs and he held the other hand what more could he have done? just curious?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue 6 Jun - 5:51

Whaboom is now on Jimmy Kimmel via Skype; what a waste of space IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jun - 5:55

reason wrote:@Lara He was buckle in his seat the plane was lifting off, he had his hands between her thighs and he held the other hand what more could he have done? just curious?

It's hard to describe.  More a feeling than anything - he wasn't even looking at her, he was looking out the window the whole time. He wasn't leaning in, but keeping his posture straight to not be completely near her. It felt like he was just doing what he had to do, rather than being really comforting and soft around her or looking at her or being really intimate with it. IMO.

Last edited by Lara on Tue 6 Jun - 5:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jun - 5:56

Lara wrote:
A1day1 wrote:@Lara she said her man really loves her, and I think she will definitely know before us. Could be Bryan, could be Peter. But it's literally been a week, so I'm not mad at Peter for not spewing lines that he thinks Rachel will fall for. He seems genuine IMO. I just need to see more from Bryan.

For me, it's not the lines. It's the body language. She is trying so hard to get him to touch her and be around her - even in that deleted scene from last week, I felt like she was doing that thing where girls pretend to be scared so the guy will comfort them and hold them and he wasn't really into doing it. It's the fact that she's always making the first move. I feel like there have been really reserved guys in the past, but I could always tell that they were into the girl. I really can't with Peter. Not yet, anyways. IMO.
He was holding her hand and his hand was holding her thigh. **edited**The flight was 55 minutes. We saw less than 4 percent of their time on the flight.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue 6 Jun - 16:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : snark)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jun - 5:57

Bach/ette wrote:
Lara wrote:

He was holding her hand and his hand was holding her thigh. Should he have straddled her?

That would have been way more fun to watch!

Back to top Go down

At the end of the day, people will interpret things differently! And I'm cool with that. I wonder if Peter will get jealous or not though.

Back to top Go down

@Lara They look at each other and laugh and she put her head on his arm. since she did not want to look out side he describe it for her. the deleted scenes are on youtube you can check it out. they were holding hands and he was attending to the dog too my avatar have the photo. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jun - 6:00

Agree to disagree! I felt like he was going through the motions, instead of really wanting to be there for her. It's why I felt like he wasn't into her that whole date and why I've been really suspicious of the Peter is F1 spoiler from the start. If it ends up being him and he's crazy in love with her, I'll stand corrected but I just don't see a Peter who's into her in last week or this week's episode. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jun - 6:01

If the new spoiler is true, I understand why Rachel would call it a hard decision. Peter over Bryan? Easy, obvious decision. Bryan over Peter? You would have to do a lot to justify it. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jun - 6:02

@Lara Okay that groan from both of them tonight her in his lap is interesting then? IMHO and she saying I am not getting up? Okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10