SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:29 pm

I am fast forwarding to the Men Tell All Episode, y'all think Lee will show up? Are they contractually obligated to show up because I really would like Lee to explain those tweets and the way he seemed to have gone after two black guys in the house.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:30 pm

I know we look for stuff on people here, but do you think all the guys do? Possibly Lee gave them a line about learning from them.  Has he posted anything else like it since he returned?  Not that I think he changed, but they may have given him the benefit of the doubt.  JMO.

@2observe, I respect your opinion, I just don't happen to agree with it. Perhaps Eric is young, but yelling to that level, not okay. Walk away, but that type of yelling in my experience tends to escalate to violence or forces others to back off. Getting your way by yelling is immature at best, violent at its worst. I don't know or care where Eric is on this spectrum. I do not care for him. My opinion.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Don't mind Eric's yelling one bit. Iggy inserted himself into Eric's conversation. No one asked for Iggy's opinion. He wanted to be seen like a mature guy for "protecting" Rachel in all of this but he comes across as very desperate. Desperate bc Rachel doesn't give two craps about him and desperate for imposing himself into a situation that had nothing to do with him.

I don't get Bryan, he's corny and not a guy you wanna marry. A guy you mess around with, yes.

Are these rejects from Nick's season really her best friends? They all looked like they were there for the guys rather than Rachel and some of the guys were more into them than Rachel. She doesn't need these "fake" friends, she can handle the show fine all by herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Was there a Rose Ceremony tonight - or "to be continued?"
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:Was there a Rose Ceremony tonight - or "to be continued?"

To be continued - might be the theme of the season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Will & Josiah are already calling themselves "rose boys". It wouldn't surprise me if they toe the company line on this one, so as to not mess up the potential opportunities the show has to offer. Disappointing to even have to consider this, but I know how these things go. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:33 pm

The 5 seconds we got today of Peter and Rachel hugging on the couch like they've missed each other and Rachel whispering to him "I'm not gonna get up" keeps my hopes up. That it all. Goodnight. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:35 pm

@ReneeM, I think the final set of guys called themselves the rose boys, I saw that Kenny wrote hashtag roseboys on an IG post of Adam visiting him in Vegas too.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Okay I just watch the Ellen date why did almost everyone find it weird that Peter said he did not think about sex with Rachel when Alex also said the same thing??

Why is Rachel groaning when sitting in Peter's lap??

I did not find this part of the show distasteful at all I loved it. IMHO. They are hiding something because of tonight I still dont see Bryan as the winner. Not wanting to get up from Peter groaning in his lap, something is up I am sure of it. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Peter had the most pristine edit tonight. So, F1 or next Bach...

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:38 pm

reason wrote:Okay I just watch the Ellen date why did almost everyone find it weird that Peter said he did not think about sex with Rachel when Alex also said the same thing??

Why is Rachel groaning when sitting in Peter's lap??

I did not find this part of the show distasteful at all I loved it.

Alex had not made out with Rachel or even kissed her yet. She and Peter had spent the day together and had quite the make session under the fireworks. JMO.

I think if Alex was asked again after he had kissed Rachel that night he would have said yes. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Yea that's interesting the last 10 hours have been hella interesting...straight up rollercoaster! Smh I don't even know what to think anymore. Seems like our sleuthing needs an upgrade!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10